7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
xxxxxxx╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺╺
xxxxxxxxxxxxA K A N ExxxxC H E R I I

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCATCH ── meifIfallx!
xxxxxxxxxxxɪϝ ɪ sʜouʟᴅ sumʙʟɛ
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx°youkeepmefreeFALLINGxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxcatch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall

"Are you kidding?!" She Questioned. "I've never seen someone with power such as yours! You would think your's is magnificent If I showed you my abilities!" She acknowledged Yvonne with such pleasant words to hear. She gave her a wide grin after completing her last sentence.
                                                    [[Ooc; ]]

ᴅoητ ʀεʟεαsε youʀxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxHxxOccLxxDxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
vonne edhorn
Dorm: Rosewood Dorm || Roommates: Akane Cherii || Friends I Am With: None || Strangers I Am With: Akane
User Image

Yvonne looked at Akane, listening to her words. But, she only got more uncomfortable; this girl was loud, and it was frightening Yvonne. "I'm...Yvonne. Yvonne Redhorn...." She looked away, catching sight of a fox pup. She imprinted the image into her head so she could draw it later. As she imprinted the image, her eyes began to shimmer. Once she was done, she had the entire profile of the fox in her mind. Another first.
User Image
[[ OoC: ]]

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxcatch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall catch my fall

When Yvonne Introduced herself and looked away, Akane was a bit annoyed she wasn't paying attention to her. She coughed twice to get her attention. "Akane... Akane Cherii. Nice to Meet'cha." She pleaded.
                                                    [[Ooc; ]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image
vonne edhorn
Dorm: Rosewood Dorm || Roommates: Akane Cherii || Friends I Am With: None || Strangers I Am With: Akane
User Image

Yvonne looked at Akane when she coughed, and then listened to her introduction. She had the feeling Akane was one of those people that wanted attention a lot, and that kind of brought Yvonne down. She was shy, so she couldn't give that much attention. Not to mention she lived and breathed for her art. It was her passion, and her life. "Yeah. Nice to meet you, too."
User Image
[[ OoC: ]]

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx

When She heard Yvonne say that, she noticed that she didn't care as much. So, she said these last dew words to Yvonne "It's the tea. It changed my personality.. I don't really know if It's supposed to be a boost or something but.." Before she could even finish her first sentence, she created another one. "Ehh, I have to go. See you later." She mumbled. And as if Magic, she flipped so high it she landed in a tree branch, after that action, she sprinted through the woods from branch to branch and left the forest.
                                                    [[Ooc; Akane Exit~ ]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image"Damn, she's fast..." He didn't know if he was gonna be able to catch her in here, to much cover and too many places to hide. He had already lost sight of her, but Peace was helping guide him to where she was. "I need to talk to her, dammit. There has to be something i can do..." He said as he chased after her.  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

My Robot Balls

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
~June~

June realized Ace lost sight of her she sighed with releif as she kept running but as it grew darker she got faster and faster. Dispite all her pain she kept running claws began to extend from her finger tips no matter what happened she must keep running her teeth sharpened and she jumped 18 feet in the air into a tree and started dashing from tree to tree.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image'She is gone, we cannot catch her...' Peace said to him. "That's not true! We still have a chance!" He yelled back. '...Stop...' all of a sudden, Ace started to move very slow, and he kept getting slower until he was at a complete stop. Peace had immobilized him. 'You must stop this. We cannot continue. I no longer sense her presence.' Ace knew Peace was telling him the truth. All Ace could do was curse at the night sky... When he had finally calmed down, Peace gave Ace his movements back. He didn't say 'thank you' or even acknowledge the fact that Peace was being generous to him... He just walked back to the dorm room, and sat down on June's bed, waiting for her to come back...  

Tyquandoh

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 pm
Carissa pulled Kain to the forest and let go of his hand. Quickly she ran behind a tree and came back out in her wolf form. She walked up to Kain whimpering and started rubbing her nose on his leg. Still whimpering she felt bad for breaking of the kiss.  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff