Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nini-Chan Desu

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm
Feliks was a bit taken back by the sudden hug, but smiled anyways and hugged back.
"Toris! You're, like, making me wet, too!" Feliks said, pulling away after a few seconds. He grabbed Toris' hand and dragged him out the door he had just entered. Choosing to ingore any protests that came up, Feliks dragged Toris to one of the building's bathroms, "Let's get you, like, dried up."

----------

Looking at the taxi, Mathias gave a small, almost unoticable, sigh. It looked like there would only be enough room for four people...and there were five of them who had to get in..........when out of nowhere a small idea came to mind. And Mathias didn't think it was such a bad idea. It even seemed kinda....fun. Mathias turned to look at Sindre, when he saw him begining walking off.
....w-where's he going?!
Mathias quickly caught up to him, though he wasn't that far away. He placed a hand on Sindre's shoulder, slightly turning him towards his own body, "Where're you going?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Yao frowned a little, shaking his head. 'No, I'm not going to leave you, aru.' The Asian replied determinedly, sitting down beside the saddened nation with a small smile. He knew there was most likely more to this than the nation was letting on, though he decided not to pry any further -it seemed to get him no real results, after all- and instead gazed up at Heracles. 'I've not slept well either... I don't think many of us have, you know.' He attempted a little laugh, though it sounded forced and strained. 'I'm always just so tired, Heracles... I'm done with the world, you know... Hah, well, apart from people like you. You know, those who still want to be friends with countries as... Old and foolish as I, you know. After all... I can't say that I'm the most fun of nations.' He found himself to be rambling, but paid no heed to it, glancing back across the corridor. He felt as if he should do something, say something, anything... So he reached to gently place on hand on Greece's shoulder, squeezing gently. 'Cheer up, aru... It makes me sad that my new friend is so down.' He attempted to be chirpy and cheery himself, though it was difficult. 'Would... Would you like to talk about it...?'

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Heracles chuckled softly. "I can't fool you, can I?" His smile fading, the Mediterranean looked over at the kind nation. "It's a very kind offer..but it really is of no importance. I wouldn't want to be a burden to you, especially as you've been so kind to me already today." The Greek sighed softly, and reverted to staring at his knees. The cat, which he had almost forgotten, began to clamber up towards his face. Again, Heracles smiled. How could he stay unhappy, with all this kindness around him? "Thank you, Yao. For..staying with me. It truly does me a lot to me...it can be hard, feeling alone practically all the time...and it's nice to know I have such a good friend as you." Smiling at the Asian, he passed over the cat once more. It was the least he could do, to thank him for his kindness.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Striding down the halls of the building, Elizabeta carefully tucked her favourite frying pan (with the Prussia shaped dent on it) amongst the folds of her dress. Even if she was stopped, she was sure she could talk herself out of it. She had done it before, after all. Many times before.

Walking into the conference room, she froze. 'Why is Roderich and Gilbert...?' Her heart fluttered slightly, staring at her ex-husband and her sometimes friend being much too close to be professional or casual. 'Wh-what?' she though, not believing her eyes.

She moved quickly passed the other nations, not even taking note of them. She reached the two, grabbing the back of Gilbert's shirt and tugging him away from Roderich. When he was clear of the Austrian, she brought the frying pan up and smacked the albino right over the head with it.

"What," she started sweetly toward Roderich and darkly toward Gilbert, "is going on here?"

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Freezing when the Austrian rested his head on his shoulder, his face tilted toward his neck, Gilbert's eyes widened and a faint blush tainted his cheeks. Fortunately, the new position meant that the man was unable to see.

Faintly, in the back of his head, he wondered if this is what claustrophobia felt like. Roderich was too close. His breath was hitting the sensitive part of his neck. It was uncomfortable. It made him nervous. It ******** freaked him right out! He didn't want to be here. He wanted to run! Screw having to keep his reputation!

Roderich's words made a soft sound, a mixture of a yelp and a whimper, slip passed his lips. His blush darkened against his will and he tensed, feeling trapped. "Wh-what?" he gasped out.

That was when someone grabbed his collar and pulled him free. Hard steel hit him, and Gilbert knew it was Elizabeta who had separated them. He stumbled back, and fell to his butt. For a fraction of a second, his face was stained red and his eyes were wide with a slightly lost type of fear. He covered it quickly, though a faint dusting of pink remained on his cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm
Arthur watched China leave, his eyes cold and aloof while his insides roiled with uncertainty and self-hate. He waited until the door was fully shut and he was alone, before turning back to the mirror. "I did let someone in. Many times, actually. Every single time I was betrayed," he whispered to his reflection, green eyes weary and broken. A tear slipped down his pale cheek and he closed his eyes, moving his hands to grip the sides of the sink. He didn't let any noise escape him, crying in a tired silence.

After a few moments, his eyes grew dry and his eyes blanked. He splashed water on his face and ensured that any hints of his tears were gone. He gave his reflection a look of disgust and turned on his heel, walking out of the empty bathroom. 'It's not you I hate, China. It's me,' he thought.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, that certainly cheered him up. Yao's eyes lit up for a brief few moments as he gratefully accepted the cat, hugging it close to himself with a little smile. 'To be honest, you're the first friend I've had in a long, long while that doesn't expect anything from me... Or has a want to get away.' China admitted as he stroked the little cat behind the ears, earning a loud purr for his touch. 'You know... It's odd to meet someone genuine. Perhaps coming to the meeting today was a good thing after all.' He gently reached to tap Heracles' nose with his fingertip, giving a little, bubbly laugh as he cheered up very slightly. 'Now now, no secrets, right...? That'd be a bad start to a promising friendship, aru.' Of course, the Asian was only lightly teasing. 'I should be thanking you... For helping me back then. And for being so kind to me to begin with... So... Thank you.' He went a little pink, feeling a tad awkward for a few moments.

----------

'E-Elizabeta...!' Roderich balked in surprise, freezing up at the sight of his ex-wife. Surely this wasn't right... No. No... He'd been so close, so close... So close to beating that self-obsessed albino... And now she'd interrupted. He felt the sweet uplift of victory in his stomach go crashing down, and he felt weak. But moreso, he felt infuriated... Moreso than he'd ever felt before. 'Elizabeta!' This time, it was snapped with much more conviction. 'Gilbert... That is, he and I... Were having a private discussion. Where are your manners...?' Of course, that was very hypocritical, concerning his behaviour earlier had been absolutely awful. But right now, he felt bitter. That 'confession' had been for nothing...! And now it just handed Gilbert a weapon. However, judging by the man's expression, it'd caused enough of an effect. 'Excuse me. I need to go and recollect my thoughts.' He muttered, before standing so abruptly that the chair fell... And, most unlike him, he kicked it, too, before storming out of the room in a rather bad temper.

----------

Toris followed without complaint, seemingly too busy with eating the cookie that his friend had given him. He was much happier and felt much more relaxed... Even his headache was gone now. 'I appreciate it...' He began, before realing where they were heading. Oh dear. This would cause so many implications... 'F-Feliks, why're we going in here...? I'm not too sure...' It was then that the nation realised that Feliks wasn't going to listen to any sort of protest, so perhaps it was best to silence himself. 'Uhm...'

----------

Sindre gave a little yelp at the sudden movement, having been lost in his thoughts now for quite a while. He glanced up at Mathias, then glanced away, swallowing. 'The taxi... Th-there's not enough room for us all, so... I thought I'd avoid the awkwardness by opting to w-walk...' he explained, looking back up at Mathias with a small attempt at a smile, though it failed miserably. It confused him that the nation had changed his tune so quickly... he certainly had no clue as to what to think anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Chuckling along with Yao's light, bubbly laugh, the Mediterranean looked over at his new-found friend. "You are right. There should be no secrets between friends, should there?" Heracles paused in his laughter. Was there something the matter with the Asian? He suddenly seemed rather flushed in the face. Reaching over to feel his forehead, he voiced his concern: "Are you feeling alright, Yao? You seem to be slightly pink...hm, I can't feel a temperature like this.." Leaning towards the Asian, Heracles gently pressed his forehead against the startled nation's own. "You do seem a bit warm, but then again, I'm not feeling perfectly healthy myself." The Greek pulled back, studying his friend's face with concern.

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm

'Aiyaah...!' Yao yelped a little at the sudden closeness, swallowing. 'Heracles, I...' he trailed off, giving a nervous laugh. Perhaps he was overreacting, though his face was reddening even further with embarrassment. 'N-nevermind...' His voice was softer, as he noticed England pass them both... It was almost as if he didn't want to be discovered like this. Nothing was going on, after all...! And what he didn't want was for the nation to feel as if he'd forgotten all about him so quickly. He felt an overwhelming guilt crush his stomach, and he shivered a little, closing his eyes to hide his warring thoughts. This was perfectly innocent, though a little innappropriate for new friends... Then again, he couldn't exactly shun Heracles' concern for him, or that'd be failing to practise what he'd been preaching all morning to Arthur.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Heracles flinched back in shock. Had he somehow upset his new friend? Guilt crushed him, in cold waves. He really had no practice in these matters...Other than Kiku-kun, he hadn't ever really made a friend before...

"I'm sorry, Yao..did I upset you in some way? I was only concerned about your health..and it felt only right to try and help..considering how much you've been through today..."'Idiot, like he needs reminding...' Heracles was extremely frustrated with himself. There he was, making friends with one of the nicest nations he'd met..and he had to go and blow it. Doubtless, Yao wouldn't want to speak with him again after this. Turning his face away from the Asian to hide the tears of frustration the sprung from his eyes Heracles apologised once more"I really am sorry if I offended you..I'm just...not used to this whole..'making-friends' thing..please forgive me, Yao."

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

'O-oh, Heracles, no...' Yao was keen to assure his friend that he'd not made a mistake, and felt rather ashamed for reacting the way he did. 'You've not done a thing to upset me, aru...' He reached to stroke the man's cheek in comfort with his fingertips, before gently easing the distressed nation's face towards his own so he could look him in the eye. 'There's nothing to forgive. I was being silly is all... but... if it makes you feel better, you're forgiven, not that there was anything to feel apologetic about. In fact, I should apologise...' He soothed, finding himself used to dealing with those who were upset. After all, he'd adopted a few siblings in his time... But thinking on that was painful. 'I'm sorry, Heracles... I should stop being such an idiot. And thank you... For being worried for me. I'm just not used to it...'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

A flush crept into Heracles cheeks at the other nations's gentle touch. He did nothing to stop it, he was still in shock at the response that Yao had given. Smiling slightly, he wiped the tears from his eyes, his face reddening even more in embarassment as he did so. "Are you sure?" Heracles whispered, his throat still slightly choked due to his recent distress. "And please, do not call yourself an idiot...it was a perfectly natural reaction to my actions...so do not apologise. I am the one at fault here, not you, Yao."

Heracles spoke calmly, but he was having an internal battle within himself. Why had he been as upset to be brought to tears from the mere thought of Chona's rejection? He barely knew the man..and yet..he was able to calm him with just a few short words and a smile.

'What is wrong with me?'

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm

'Don't say such things, Heracles. You were only looking out for me, and I'm very grateful.' The Asian was only too happy to say to his new friend. After all, it was very bad manners of himself to have reacted the way he did and he was truly sorry. 'I overreacted, aru. There's no denying that... So come on, smile a little more for me, please? You're too nice not to smile.' He smiled kindly, before shifting into a kneeling position beside his friend, arms reaching to gently pull the other nation towards himself, hugging him close to his chest -he had to kneel to make himself tall enough to do this- with a little laugh. 'Come here, you big silly... ' He teased, stroking the man's hair with one hand, absent-mindedly so. 'I'm not going to leave you, like I said before, aru.'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Heracles blush deepened even further as the other nation pulled him towards his chest..did friends do this usually? He supposed...but only after knowing each other for some time...nevertheless this felt..well, nice. Catching the cat which had fell off Yao's lap, he placed it on his shoulder, before returning the hug. When he heard the Asians next comment, coupled with his hair being stroked, a few leftover tears fell from his eyes..but this time, tears of joy. Yes, this is what it must feel like to be accepted, to truly have a friend in the world. "Thank you." Heracles murmured to his friend, certain he'd be able to hear him. "I'm not going to leave you, either."

Keeaykeay

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games