Welcome to Gaia! ::

ஆAkuba Moonஆ ((Under Construction! Come Back soon!))

Back to Guilds

A guild of Mythology. It'll spark your thirst with it's numerous features. 

Tags: Mythology, Vampires, Ninjas, Anime, Role Playing 

Reply ஆMusic Forumஆ
Told You ((Starting/Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

”Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash."

The girl lifted her eyes at the sound of a male voice, half-expecting it to be her brother. She obviously wasn't paying attention to the fact that his voice was completely different.
With a slight whimper, the girl crawled to the other side of the tree, hiding. Even a guy as nice as him had her scared, and it was pathetic...

"L-leave me a-alone..." she half-whispered, half-stuttered.

Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

"I don't believe you. But, then again, I don't believe much." Her voice sounded old and worn, yet younger, as a little girl who's mother just scolded her. Lifting her shirt a bit, Lila revealed her crusty, rust color, sore, red, everlasting, and uncleaned gash. "That's where my life stopped."
Oh, and how true that was...

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

"Time has come to make things right."

He held his hands up in surender and backed up a few steps. Imitating her brother, he spoke as gently as he could. "I'm not going to hurt you. I was just seeing if you were okay." Its reasons like this he hated people. Causing so much pain and suffering. She was so afirad of him...

"You and I must fight for our rights."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”Blood runs cold beyond the violet prison for violent visions.”

"You should have someone look at that... It could be serious..."
Ignatius said, leaning back against a tree across from Lila. He'd moved in front of her while she was lifting her shirt to show the scar.
"Why don't you take the guest room Jaden offered? It would be better than living out here..."

Violet  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

"That's what all guys say. 'I'll never hurt you.' 'I'll always be there for you.' 'I just want you to be happy and ok.' But it's always lies. Every last word..."
Adrasta muttered, caught up in the past, the feeling of betrayal a burning pain in her cold heart.
"And then the girl can never be the same... Always afraid of anyone who could be like the one who hurt her... Always afraid of guys..." she continued, forgetting that the blue-haired man was there. She couldn't see him, he wasn't saying much... It was like he wasn't there...

Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila laughed bitterly. "It's hopeless, I've tried. Nothing they can do..." Suddenly, Lila sank to the ground, shaking her head. "No, slept there, granted I slept well, but, I can't leave this place, I'm not allowed... Even if I did. I can't." Man contradicted himself...
Lila no likey.

I wake up screaming!

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

He didn't know what to say to that. His oath...the oath Kohala made them take. He placed his hand over his heart. A sign that he was true to his word. "I am a Kahoal warrior. We are to be strong and kind. Helpful and steady. Generous and humble. I am never to take, only give. I am a warrior of Kohala. I am sorry you were hurt so badly. But I am not that man. And not all of them are like that. Your brother, he's good and a man. So there must be more right?" Wow, he never talked this much. But, he didn't want her to think badly of him. He took a few steps to the tree. Placing his hand on te bark, he felt the rough texture. Rough from weathering the element. Like this girl's heats. Weathering the cruelty of men. "no, I couldn't hurt you when you've already been hurt so badly." He whispered. Heh, he sure wasn't helpful tonight. Just causeing more trouble.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

"Are you going to do the bidding of a woman that cursed us forever, and killed the man that taught us all we know? Or will you be a true Killer, and be sure that she knows she has no control over you?"
gone was the gentleness, the kind understanding of Ignatius. Now he was stern, almost disciplining Lila.
"I can't believe you'd let someone like her control your life, Lila. I thought you were stronger than that."

Violet  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

"He's my brother, and he too was betrayed. He's only good because he knows the pain, and can't bring himself to give another such heart-ache,"
Adrasta muttered, hardly noticing the guy was coming closer until she heard something. The sound of bark being brushed, like a person's hand touching it...
Slowly, she turned her head, only to see the blue-haired man so close, she could reach out and touch him. She screwed her eyes shut, whipping her head away.

"He's not there, he's not there, he's not there..."

Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 am
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila shook her head. "She's my mother, and my father... He's created so much, but... I can't disobey... I do- No... Yes... No... Yes... Yes I ca- No..."
"Hello, 911? Yes, we need a loony bin. Oh, and hurry."
"You're right, but, if I strike dead, it's all your fault. Deal?" Lila gave the sibling a joking yet, serious look.

Meanwhile...
Dante crouched in a tree not to far off, watching the two closely, his presence completely masked, and his face... Well...
Twisted in anger.
How dare that b*****d interfere?!

I wake up screaming!

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Pulling away from the tree, he looked down at the girl. Still, she cowred. He backed off to give her space. He smiled at what she said. It always took pain to find the relief. "Yes, he's good for that.Other's would just force their suffering onto others." He looke up inot the leaves. They blocked the moonlight and swayed in the cool breeze that started. A small branch moved just enough to allow a moon beam to show through. It reflected off something white. He squinted at it. "What is that?" He said it more to himself. He reached up and carefully pulled the object free. It was a white paper bag. Full of...baked goods? He just stared at it. "Huh, wonder who'd leave something like that in a tree?"

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

Ignatius smiled victoriously, pushing himself off the tree with a sigh. He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking up at the sky before returning his gaze to Lila.

"So, shall we go find Jaden, and save my direction-retarded sister from somehow wandering into Limbo?" he asked, smiling at the girl. Maybe she wasn't pathetically hopeless after all.

Violet  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

"MY STUFF!"
Adrasta practically screeched, jumping over and literally tackling the bag out of the blue-haired man's hand.
"No touching my food..." she muttered, hugging the bag close, reveling in the scent of sweet, delicious baked goods. She reached inside, pulling out her dearest bread and resumed her earlier chewing upon its deliciousness. Surprisingly, nothing in the bag had turned rock-hard...

Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 am
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila chuckled and shook her head. "I think I'll stay behind, brother will be coming soon. Probably watching right now..." Chuckling she gestured towards the clustered exit. "I'd go to your sister."

I wake up screaming!

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

Jaden felt the wind knock out of him. He fell onto his behind on the ground. He heard a pop from under him. He pulled out the spatcula that was poking out of his pocket. It was snapped in half. He just stared at it for a monent then started laughing.He always ended up in the most awkward situations.

User Image User Image

ஆMusic Forumஆ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas