Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All New Photography Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: photography, photo, camera, pictures, digital film 

Reply The Photography Guild
Introduce Yourself - Post your gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurohyou-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:21 pm
Hello ^^

My name is Vanessa, and I am 18 years old. I started to take photography classes in 9th grade, but due to the small amount of people in the class, the photography class was cut out of my school crying I fell in love with taking pictures ever since then...

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take pictures since then. 5 years later, me being in my 2nd semester of college gave me hope of once again re-learning & knowing more about photography. Low & behold, my college starts a photography club, that I quickly joined smile

Since my family doesn't have alot of money, i couldn't purchase (or even borrow) a camera just for personal use, but I'm saving up for one ^^ I hope I can continue and make it one of my favorite hobbies, along side with Drawing <3

Unfortunately, again, I do not have a gallery...yet! The pictures that I took in my 9th grade class were used for school...and my old high school was revamped, and my part of the school was taken over by new mini-schools o.O

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 am
Hi my name is Nichole. I'm from Australia and currently living in Kuwait. Photography has always been a passion of mine - and I currently got a digital slr so I'm looking forward to playing and experimenting

DA Gallery  

Marquess Kemsley

2,650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kaysgay

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:19 pm
I'm Yuki ^o^
I have been into photography for about five years and plan to go to an art institute and pursue photography as a major.

My DA  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:09 pm
I've been a member of this guild for a while but I haven't had time to post. I'm a 21-year-old college senior. I'm working on my Photography degree with a minor in French. 3nodding

Take a look at my gallery and tell me what you think!

Thanks for looking! domokun

My Portfolio  

toxx_ikk

grave errors

Trash Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 am
My name is Jennifer, most call me Jenn.
I'm fourteen years old & I've been practicing for about three years.
The closest kind of photography class I've ever had was my four-H project; still no teacher.
I've taught myself everything I know. Even though I don't know much.
my deviantArt

The Photography Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces