Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kristy_098
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Amaya looks at the tree stunned by the flash of light. Then when Dorinku attacks Micheal she is knocked to the ground. Without thinking she yells "Maybe i did do something to him!!!!!!" she stops suddenly now realizing where she recognized him from. He was the first human i ever bit...it was the day i had been turned into a vampire and i was taken over by rage...i couldn't control myself she thinks forgetting Dorinku could hear her. She hesitantly takes a small step back "I'm so sorry...i didn't know what i was doing....if i could i would take it all back" she says taking another step back and slightly jumps when her back touches the bark of a tree."I-i-i d-didn't mean to...." she says looking at the wounds on her stomach which were now almsot completly healed. "I had just become a vampire....i didn't know what was happening to me....i had no control..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:25 pm
Arrgon jumps to a tree closer to the fight landing lightly but still at a distance and continues to watch.  

gozavill

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:34 pm
Micheal just looks up at Dorinku with a smile "you heard her..she turned me into a vampire...which inevitably brought me here..so...your wrong i have a reason to kill both of you" Micheal says as he pulls out the gun with the silver bullets in it from behind his back and presses it up agaisnt Dorinku's stomach "now get off"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:49 pm
"You may have a reason to kill me but u have no reason to kill him!!!!!!!!" she says tears starting to form in her eyes. "Please just let him go" she says as a tear escapes and makes its way down her cheek.  

Kristy_098
Captain

linkboy11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:11 pm
"ugh..." Dorinku's hold on Micheal loosens, as Dorinku gets up, he sways back and forth, "But...if he...hurts you..he doesn't...deserve to...." falling to the ground, Dorinku changes back into a human, "...live" he mutters, it was too much emotion for his werewolf to handle, he inevitably took his body back over, but expended much too much energy, knocking him cold out  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Amaya runs over to Dorinku. She leans down next to him and slightly presses her lips to his forhead before looking back up at Micheal. "Please he hasn't done anything to you...don't hurt him please..." she says tears running down her face. "I'm the one u want right?...i'm the reason ur a vampire...so kill me....just please don't hurt him"  

Kristy_098
Captain

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:36 pm
((yo Linkboy dont interfere alright im not going to kill her))

Micheal stands up and brushes the dirt off and picks up the gun tht has the U.V. bullets in it and presses it up against Amaya's head "got any last words?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:44 am
((yah dont worry, im kinda knocked out right now anyway lolz))  

linkboy11
Vice Captain

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:13 pm
((yeah wel i figured you'd open your eyes and see me with the gun to her head and by the power of love you'd jump up and sceam a long and dramatic NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!...before tackleing my character out of the way...lol...now all i need to do is wait for Kristy to post))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 pm
Amaya looks up at the gun..."i hope u know i'm not scared of death...i've wanted to die for so long...but i just wanted u to know i'm sorry for what i did to u...i'm not asking for u to spare my life or for ur forgiveness....i just want u to know i truly am sorry." she looks down and then closes her eyes as she continues to speak. "The day i bit u was the first day i had been turned into a vampire...u have to understand that thirst i got....and then the vampire side took over me....i lost control of myself and bit u." she opened her eyes and looked up. "Please just don't hurt Dorinku..." she says as she looks over at him without turning her head.  

Kristy_098
Captain

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Micheal looks at Amaya gritting his teeth and just as he is about to pull the trigger diverts his aim a few inches from her head and fires all 15 rounds he had left in his gun at a random tree  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:52 pm
Amaya looks up confused "Aren't u gonna kill me?"  

Kristy_098
Captain

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:03 pm
"nope...i got what wanted" Micheal said holstering his gun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Amaya looks at him even more confused "And wat was that exactly..." she looks over at Dorinku "...my apology?"  

Kristy_098
Captain

Grimmjow 9307

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 pm
"nope not just any apology..a legitimate one...i could tell you were truly sorry about what you did to me and for that im ntot going to kill you"  
Realm Of Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff