Welcome to Gaia! ::

ஆAkuba Moonஆ ((Under Construction! Come Back soon!))

Back to Guilds

A guild of Mythology. It'll spark your thirst with it's numerous features. 

Tags: Mythology, Vampires, Ninjas, Anime, Role Playing 

Reply ஆMusic Forumஆ
Told You ((Starting/Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”Blood runs cold beyond the violet prison for violent visions.”

With a shrug, Ignatius began to leave. However, before he exited, he turned back to Lila.

"You better go to Jaden's, Lila. I'll be back in the morning to see whether or not you have," he said. And with those words, along-side a threatening glare, he turned and vanished into the night, walking back to town.

Violet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

”Black tongues speak faster than the car can crash."

"You shouldn't carry stuff like that in your back pocket..."
Adrasta muttered, still chewing on her bread. Yes, she'd noticed that the guy's spatula was broken, but in her mind it was his fault. People aren't supposed to carry spatulas in their back pockets!
"Now you have to get a new one," Adrasta was temporarily cured from her fear of males, the baked goods calming her back to her semi-normal self momentarily. If only she was like that all the time...

Blue  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila rolled her eyes as he left. "Scared now..." Eh, she had a sword...
And with that happy thought, she grabbed her father's blade and adjusted her pillow next to her sleeping tree. It didn't take her long to drift off.
Nope...

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am
User Image

Jaden Jaden
                                      Salutori Salutari☨

"Time has come to make things right."

Jaden couldn't help the smile that tugged at his mouth. He stood up and dusted off his rear end. "You're right. I only brought it because I was distracted. I didn't even notice I had it in my hand when I walked out." He flicked the hanging piece then it fell off. With a half-hearted sigh, he picked it up off the ground. "I needed a new one anyways. Well, you seem a lot better. I'm going to go home now, bye." He waved his farewell as he passed by her. He stoped and looked overhis shoulder. "My name is Jaden, I hope you have a good night." He smiled then turned back on his way.

"You and I must fight for our rights."

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante walked over a good time after Lila had drifted to sleep. Crouching next to her, he hefted her into his arms and set her on softer ground, taking of his blue jacket and laying it on the ground. Putting a new case on her pillow, Dante was sure she was warm and such, and hopped up a tree, staring down at her sleeping face. Lila was never a peaceful sleeper...
Never...
But, that night, she held a bitter smile, but, a smile.
It warm Dante's heart, but, at the same time, he had the sudden urge to destroy each and every one of the people who talked to his sister...
Maybe, just maybe, he would...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am
User Image
Җ Ignatius Solon Җ

”Blood runs cold beyond the violet prison for violent visions.”

Momentarily forgetting that his sister was probably lost, Ignatius walked all the way home, taking a different route than the one he'd told Adrasta. He wanted to enjoy the silence of the night just a bit longer...

"Adrasta! I'm home! ... Adrasta?" he called, walking inside the building they called home. Almost immediately, his palm made contact with his forehead.
"s**t... She's still out there..." and with that, he exited the house, off to find his sister.

Violet  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

"You too, Jaden..."
Adrasta muttered in reply, standing and walking in the direction that, hopefully, led home. Sadly, she was wrong, and once again found herself lost...
"At least I have you, bread..." she told the baked dough in her hand, her other hand still holding the bag closely. It was then that she realized she was losing her mind; she was talking to food...
Where was that brother of hers?!

Blue  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Aydan Aydan
                                    Spires Spires ❤

"I can cut you into pieces."

Aydan loped down the sloping trail. He played her guitar to her new favorite song, Stuck Like Glue. She sighed sadly. Oh why couldn't that be her song during the day light hours? She thought woefully to herself. This curse so wasn't fair! "No worries. I'll soon be with him." She said in a dreamy tone. "And he will pay for making me wonder all over to find him too. Her voice suddenly full of venom.

"A am really capable of anything."

User Image User Image

onipanda379
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

Adrasta sighed, getting somewhat annoyed. Honestly, how hard could it be to find her house? The town was not that big!

"Ignatius, I would throw this bag of goodies at you when I got home if it weren't for the fact that it would be unfair to the goods..." she muttered, kicking a rock and watching it bounce down the road. It was strange, how could such a hard, solid object be capable of bouncing?
"Why am I surprised? That one guy was carrying around a spatula all day... What was his name again...? It started with a... J?" she mused to herself, shuddering slightly. Even alone, she had difficulties talking about males of the human species.

Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
++Lila++
Moon's Child...

Lila awoke to the sound of her brother taking off, causing her to look after him in utter confusion. He always did that...
Waited until she fell asleep and watched her...
Not creepy at all...
All Lila knew was she felt oddly heavy and had trouble thinking...
Why had she fallen asleep?
Was she tired?
"Ouch..." She whimpered, holding her head between her legs.
Why was the tree spinning, damn it?!

"I wish you'd never told me, I wish I never knew...
I wake up screaming!
And it's all because of you..."

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=
"Please, save your pity. I don't want to hear your endless blabber. And, truth be told, the person you'll share this s**t with won't give a f*ck."

Dante strode around the town area, for absolutely no reason... He knew Lila would be dazed for awhile... After all, he had used a bit of his mother's magic to make her drowsy...
It had worked...
However, Lila was strong,and would overcome the temporary blindness...
In about an hour...
Date grinned sickly to himself and entered town, walking down a random street, vaguely aware of a womanly figure ahead of him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

Adrasta whimpered sadly, peering into her empty paper bag. All goodies gone.

"That ******** sucks..." she said to herself, eyes widening at her language. Mentally scolding herself, she tossed the empty bag into the nearest trash can, hugging herself as she looked up at the night sky. Maybe being alone outside wasn't so bad... At least her brother wasn't complaining about them being out so late for no reason... Then again, he could he complain when he's not there?
"Idiot..."

Blue  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=

Continuing his walk, he noticed a familiar girl and stopped in his tracks, taking in her stance and expression. "Hello, I reckon we've met. I suspect you have a name?"
Duh...
But, Dante had to admit, she had a rather dashing eye... He smiled at the thought,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Җ Adrasta Solon Җ

The girl froze, slowly turning to look in the direction the male voice was coming from. It was that guy, the one who was a sibling of Lila... What was his name again? Ugh, she was horrible with names... Mostly guy names...

"W-What do you want?" she asked, slowly backing away from the guy. At least now, her fear was rational; he wasn't just a guy, he was someone already deemed as an enemy. So, she was in her right mind to be scared... Right?

Blue  

dragonheartzam
Crew

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

OwnKindOfParadise_92
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
-=-=-=-=Dante-=-=-=-=

Dante tilted his head at the girl. He was beginning to notice a pattern... She seemed to be a bit skiddish around lads... Luckily, Dante was in one of his rare, and when I say 'rare' I mean RARE, happy moods. His sister was clueless to the people she'd met for at least an hour, if not more, and he had an incredibly fancy lass in front of him with what looked like, from her eye patch, a risky and fiery past. With a true smile, Dante took a few steps back for her comfort. "Do not fret. I am not a criminal, despite how I may act... In fact, you could run for the hills, and I wouldn't care."
Eh...

ஆMusic Forumஆ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces