Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:09 pm
Oh, I had an idea. This RPG really needs an Al, at least that is what I think. I was wondering if I could play Al's part as well?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:19 pm
Gaia Name biggrin ark Angel Freya
RP Name: Shadow (real name, unknown)
RP Age: 23
Alchemy(not more than two types): metal and transmuting objects
State Alchemist or not: Yes
If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state): Shadow Alchemist (as in her name of Shadow. Her name has nothing to do with her abilities)
Bio(past info): Growing up she had a twin sister named Kasumi. They where always found together and practiced alchemy, they both planned on joining the state together. At the age of sixteen Kasumi was killed. She was found badly mangled, and had many deep gashes. Shadow was devestated of course.

For two years she studied and studied human alchemy. Until the day she tried. She removed her left arm painfully and used it in the transmutation, though she lost her left arm as well and fainted. She woke up in a hospital bed room, no one told her hown she got there, or anything. She didn't get to see if her attemp failed...or worked. She stayed in the hopsital but then went to Rush Valley where she got fitted with auto-mail arms.

She lived in Rush Valley for two years before returning to Central and joining the state alchemists. She was shocked on the day that she had seen someone who looked, sounded, and acted just like her sister. Though sadly this kasumi had no memory of Shadow, yet Shadow is positive it's her sister. She found out soon it was a created human. She now works with the created Kasumi to make a philsopher's stone. Shadow promised to turn Kasumi into a human or die trying.

Personality: She is often cold and distant to anyone, even Kasumi at times. She is very protective over Kasumi though at times and will often get into fights or hurt someone if she even hears a bad word about her.

Appearance: She had dark blue eyes and black hair, though her is cut off at the shoulders. She is always in uniform unless at home, which is with Kasumi where she studies. She always wears glasses, though only when reading which is actully a lot of the time.  

Dark Angel Freya

Wing of Trinity

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:31 pm
Gaia Name: Kira Son
RP Name: Korani Tolk
RP Age: 16
Alchemy(not more than two types): Lightening
State Alchemist or not: State Alchemist
If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state): Lightening Alchemist
Bio(past info): Korani's mother was originally a state alchemist, but was given leave with the birth of her first and only daughter, Korani. As she grew up, her mother taught her the basics of alchemy and its background. She was interested in the basic alchemy, but was also intereted in alchemy without the need of drawing transmutation circles. Unfortunately, her expirementations led to a strange effect on her body. Not only did her hair begin to streak silver, but whenever she touched something, she shocked herself. That is how she came upon her ability for Lightening Alchemy, the conduction of lightening by touching her first two fingers to her other first to fingers.

When she was twelve, her mother informed her that her father was actually a state alchemist as well and worked at Central Headquarters. Korani was determined to find out who her father was, so she delved into her alchemic studies and perfected her ability at Lightening Alchemy. When she came the age of sixteen, she traveled to Central and passed the exam to become a state alchemist.

She hoped to become a state alchemist in hopes of finding out who had contact with her mother, and end up finding out who her father was.

Personality: Korani is really fun-loving most of the time. She loves to just sit outside in a field and stare at the clouds or stars. Running is one of her favorite physical activities. She can be really nice and funny at times, but when she's pissed... let's just say that she makes Ed(when he's called short) look like a pacifist... lol... She usually shoots people with a light shock of lightening when they make her mad. *smirk*

Appearance: Korani has shoulder-blade length black hair with silver streaks and dark blue eyes. Her skinned is tanned slightly and she stands at 5'4". Korani tries her best NEVER to where her uniform and usually wears a pair of black pants, grey tank top, and a black vest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:43 pm
((Actully I will choose a ranking for you based on...well I haven't decided how yet but anywho...besides if she is sixteen and hasn't been in for a year there's no way she'd be able to get that high up.))  

elegantdemonofpoop

Wing of Trinity

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:04 pm
Sorry.. messed that up... wasn't really paying attention...  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:22 am
Aw sweet! Do we have an Alphonse? ^_^ That would make me extremly happeh. ~ heart  

KYLiE XD

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:29 pm
Shadow of Fire
But Adenine...wears white doesn't she? Okay now I"m not even going to bother trying to figure this out because I'll just confuse myself and take it out on the computer.

((*smiled* that was not Ade's hand...actually, she was strapped to a chair at the moment if you must know...and I love Shadow!! She is going to be so much fun!...probably going to get at Ade for being a false human being too...*tears* we need an Al...I could probably play him if I tried...as he is remarkably like Ade...they will get along well probably...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:33 pm
Yes Shadow will be ineteresting. And she's the only one who'd ever be able to kill Kasumi for good. So if Scar killed Shadow, Kasumi lives on since first off only Shadow knows of who Kasumi was based off and where the name came from, second she's kasum's creator so yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:08 pm
I will try to play Al. I am not shore how it will turn out, so I think I will do it on a trial basis. First here is a sample of me playing Al. Besides he is not the kind of person to sit around and let his brother get beat up by any one.

With the unearthly sound that normally accompanies someone wearing armor, a mysterious man entered Central. "B-Brother? W-Were are you?" The suit of armor muttered in a ghostly voice. Al ignored the gawking populace as he shambled by with the clanking of his armor. As Al was searching for Ed there was another thing that was bugging him. It seemed to Al that something had caused him to loose consciousness which had never happened since he lost his natural body. "I wonder if the reason I can't remember what happened is because the armor and my soul are finally beginning to reject each other?" Al worried as he shambled towards Central HQ to find the whereabouts of his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:46 pm
Not bad.All I've got to say before you post as Alphonse is That He's Not at Central yet...So your gonna have him make the classic train enterance into the RP.When I was temp RPing Ed I had Al stay Behind.....which was a hell of along time but Hell go for it,Then we'd finally have an Al.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:45 pm
((*grinning about Shadow's impending doom and Kasumi's eternal life* oh yes...so much fun..looked at the Al par, nit-picking at it because Al was her favorite character of all time*....I suppose...although later in the season he is not so whiny, but a bit stronger....and if you ever drop the character, I suppose I will pick up Al next....))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Roy F. Mustang
Not bad.All I've got to say before you post as Alphonse is That He's Not at Central yet...So your gonna have him make the classic train enterance into the RP.

I was tkinda trying to go for the dark and stormy night entrance. The post still needs a little bit of work though. Ah I know I will have him step out of the train at central and continue on with the rest of the sample post.  

hi_nu_gundam8135

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:07 pm
DarkRybrin

Gaia Name: DarkRybrin
RP Name: Adenine Marintill
RP Age: just turned 15 in fact...
Alchemy: Air and forbidden (human) alchemy
State Alchemist or not: not yet
If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias: If she does in fact get chosen by the State, it might be "Heavy Feather Alchemist"

Bio: When she was a lot younger, she practiced simple alchemy with a much older sister, learning to grow things or make simple toys, but the fun and games soon ended. Little Adenine had an accident when trying to help a bird on a cliff, a baby falcon. She slipped right off and fell to what should have been her death, her sister watching from a little ways away and running to help. Her elder sister was in fact very, very good, and instantly started trying to heal her little sister, taking pieces of a metal kite and trying to put life back into her sister through alchemy, tying her quickly fading sister to the circles and the metal now being melded into her back. Somewhere along the way something went very wrong, and the elder sister had the entire work backfire on her, and both of the two sisters nearly died. In a major windfall, or genius stroke of luck, since the alchemy circles around the two had been altered somehow, Adenine woke up the next day, the sun setting all over again, bloody and with a safe baby falcon in her arms. Though now she had metal wings on her back, un-shattering glass for a few feathers, she did not find her sister.

Over a few weeks, since she was not a foolish little girl so she had guessed the many, many layers of circles had something to do with her sister's disappearance, she dug into the mountains of books her sister collected and tried to find out what happened. Nearly a fortnight (two weeks) had passed before she figured it out, with a certain baby bird's help, everything making sense then. Her sister had lost her body unwillingly to the transmutation to bind Adenine's life force to the wings, and the wings to Adenine, and then somehow through the mixing of circles, ousted the bird's spirit from its body and replaced it with her own. One single off variable would have never let this happen, but somehow the unlucky pair had found luck the one time it counted most.

So, growing up with a bird for a sister, one that had limited communication skills, the only person that had ever raised her was still close. Little Adenine grew up trying to find a way to get her elder sister's spirit back into a new body, something rather difficult, for while her sister had studied human alchemy for purposes Adenine had not discovered yet, the sheer resources in their small, cozy house were not enough. So, strengthening all of her levels of Alchemy with force, nearly the only thing she concentrated on with her iron will for a long time, she aspired to become a State Alchemist and raid the library that could restore her and her sister's lives.

Personality: Adenine is a sun-shined smile girl, a bit timid when you first meet her, and quite polite and willing to help, she can be an excellent friend. Loyal, filled with spirit, and an unshakable determination, there are many things she still does not understand, but she is quiet and just listens all the time, that being one of the main ways she learns. So she is naturally good mannered, soft speaking toned and a little immature as it was. After the "accident", as her and her sister dubbed it, she became a little more cautious, but anything to do with human alchemy was fascinating to her, it being the way back to real life, so she embraced it with open arms. Not that she would ever use it to harm anyone willingly, being nearly incapable of the want to hurt another, her sister, still being intelligent, has a way of "helping" Adenine in fights, like a form of puppeteer and doll. Sometimes Adenine controls her elder sister, and somehow through the now updated alchemy, it's the other way around.

Description:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls37.jpg
http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls105.jpg

Adenine is still a little small for her age, looking very much like a younger child, and always wearing soft, thinner clothing. Wearing a simple grayish white dress, the buttons for the dress right down the middle, with white streamers around the dress loosely, as well as white ribbons on her arms and legs that are tied tightly; she has an elegant, yet frail look to her. She has white or platinum blond hair, quite long since she never cut it, part of a promise to her sister, as well as aqua colored eyes, a beautiful warm ocean water greenish blue. She wears a light gray leather glove going up one arm to keep her sister's talons from digging into her when her sister actually decides to perch on her arm, and soft gray leather sandals on her feet, the clips on them often making soft clacking noises when she walks. Overall her appearance can be a little odd at times, being pretty by any rights, but she's in such light colors, her pale child's skin and hair matching her clothes and just giving her a soft aura nearly.

Her wings however are always tucked away, having the ability to cut, but after a few months of modifying, they changed. She can fold them under the back part of her dress, the dress loose so no one has ever even spotted them. Now carved onto every single part of her wings, the impenetrable glass even, are alchemy circles, circle after circle for everything from basic things to full on attack combinations, most of it Adenine's idea, but her sister had ordered her to make a few adjustments here and there, hence the attacking capability. So, this gave way to her being able to use alchemy without drawing the actual circles, they already being drawn for her and as it were, part of her body, since the wings are very much fused right into her spinal column and bones, nerves going into wires, and muscles into gears and levers, so she actually can control the wings to some extent.

Her sister is in the form of a regular brownish gray feathered falcon, very fast and sleek, but with white ribbons, circles drawn on them, around her scaly feet and a collar with very tiny symbols around her neck, how she is linked to Adenine and can give very simple instructions or orders. So while Adenine is a bright, quite well educated little girl, her sister is quite often the leader of their two person team, and the decisions made are not always those of Adenine.

((*was reposting this for very good reasons*))  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:09 pm
((*poked Nu* you don't need to be so angsty with Al...he puts bad things behind him...although I liked the helping of Roy part.....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:44 am
Gaia Name: DarkRybrin
RP Name: Ty Marintill
RP Age: should be 28
Alchemy: Once did Air and forbidden (human) alchemy, currently unable except with controlling Adenine
State Alchemist or not: no
If yes to State Alchemist what's you alias: No
Bio: Ty was the only child of her two alchemy-obsessed parents. She studied into the family tradition of air alchemy when younger, but found her real calling to be human alchemy when she was older, taking up her parents work and becoming and assistant to them. She could have been called brilliant when it came to alchemy, a little cold sometimes, but she really had a gift for the career she chose. Her parents were working on making a false human, something that could look and act like everything else, particularly use alchemy as they would use this human to amplify their power. After years of research into the means to do it, to create a supposedly artificial soul, and of course the power to generate such a transmutation, with liquid philosopher's stone and everything drawn up into reality, they managed to create a false human that could actually grow. Ty's parent's left soon after they did this, leaving her in charge but taking some of the vital notes and books, Ty was left with the false human girl who she named Adenine.

She treated Adenine like her real sister, taking care of the weak girl as she was real, always keeping alchemic systems up to keep the false human alive. Adenine loved her back with perfect trust and love, warming Ty up a bit with her colder ways. The two were the best of friends, true sisters and out in the foothills they had their own little paradise, the parents long having left farther north. Ty knew everything about her sister down to every element, but she never told her sister about the secret of her being made and she kept all research that could possibly mention her sister in a way the little girl could figure out the secret far away from them both. Paradise was one day ruined though when she heard a scream out at the higher cliffs, as she had been controlling wind currents with a new metal kite design she had been amusing herself with, the metal already covered in alchemy. Dragging the kite through the air along to the lower cliffs she found her sister in a broken heap of fragile cloth and bone, pale red blood soaking into the ground.

She instantly was moving to work, drawing circles and tapping into her sister's already current life support systems drawn into her skin, pulling the kite down and ripping off the wing looking piece and trying to apply it to her sister as a last chance at life, fusing the metal and glass into her little sister's back and trying to keep the false human from shutting down, as it was quite possible. Something went very wrong at the very end though, Ty realizing just a few seconds before it happened that she had just made a fatal error. Her soul was ripped right from her body, body totally destroyed, but even though the chances for both sister's dieing was high, somehow both survived, her little sister Adenine waking up later confused, holding Ty in her arms unknowingly. Ty had been forced into the baby falcon's body, the alchemy supposedly meant for her sister had also applied to her and the baby bird's body as well.

Helping her sister to understand was hard, but she had a new goal now; she was going to get her body back with her little sister's help. First taking the time to get her sister to understand she was still there, the little girl young, then getting Adenine to use the proper alchemy so they could actually communicate to some extent. Adenine studied away nearly endlessly with Ty's help, determined to fix the mess that had been caused by her failure and give Adenine back her big sister, to fix the paradise lost. Adenine learned quickly, mastering alchemy that she should not have been able to at her age, with quite a bit of help and of course the fact it was the purpose she was originally meant for. Ty encouraged her little sister to get the rest of the information they were missing on creating human bodies in the military, to become a state alchemist and gain access to the libraries. This was Ty's attempt to have a chance at keeping her little sister from finding she had never been real, that she was simply a created being that was doomed to fail eventually.

Personality: Ty is a very mature woman of a caring nature, strong-willed and determined, often knowing just what is going on at any given time but currently lacks most ways to communicate that. She can be controlling and powerful, her soft side only showing to her little false sister, sure that she can correct what has gone wrong and return things to how they once were, and she is not afraid to use her little sister to accomplish this. Ty, even as a bird and even when human, would always try to take control of any situation and use it to give her the advantage in any conflict, wise, intelligent, and extremely well educated. Other times she can be cold, removed, underhanded, and would do nearly anything to get what she wants; someone to never underestimate or think to be helpless. Adenine, in fights, becomes her tool, taking partial control of her sister to win over enemies, even to communicate with others. With the alchemy all over the ribbons on Ty's feet it can be a two-way control situation, as Adenine could probably control her sister too, but that's usually not how it works out.

Description: Once was:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/caught.jpg
Now is: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:gs27S6ed2XwJ:www.animalpicturesarchive.com/Arch01/1083918256.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IVxgtvNOVjIJ:www.raptorsoftherockies.org/img/bird/ansel005.jpg
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:n31bAuBAU-oJ:www.colemangallery.com/Images/B16F_Gyr_Falcon.jpg

Ty should be a woman now, always having possessed a beauty to her, a way of grace and eloquence, wearing sometimes just normal jeans and t-shirts, sometimes simple pajamas, and then occasionally she would wear finer clothes for parties or anytime she had to go to something to do with politics, having been involved in the affairs of where she once lived. Now however, as a falcon, she had grayish, tawny feathers that change depending on the season, dangerous, flesh tearing black talons and a beak of the same caliber. She has lovely golden eyes that have excellent sight in the light, although she lacks the ability to see in the dark, being a bird. Her scaly feet have a few small ribbons tied onto them, white and silken that flap behind her when she flies, and riddled with alchemy inscriptions that allow her to communicate with her little sister, relaying feelings, sometimes what she saw, occasionally a few words and so on. These ribbons also allow her to take control of her little sister and use her as a weapon if she is not touching Adenine at the moment.

Ty can often be found perched up on some high place watching everything or sitting on her little sisters shoulder, her talons not hurting the fragile skin of the girl because of a light gray leather glove that Adenine keeps on her hand and goes all of the way up to her shoulder. People can often be shocked by the looks of the two, Adenine and her stunning child-like appearance in white, and then of course a darker, dangerous looking falcon sitting and nearly glaring at everyone around. Ty in general, human form or bird form, can give anyone chills down their spine, as her eyes have always been intelligent, but just how she carries herself, how she acts as if she is better then everyone else and could beat them at anything they do really can be noticed, another sharp contrast with the apologizing, polite and humble little Adenine. Ty's bird body is still strong unlike Adenine's weak one, and she could probably do serious damage to a person, a big bird that should be larger then what Adenine can carry. Ty uses the alchemic ribbons to give simple instructions to her sister and take control at times, while her sister is intelligent, she is even more so; the leader of the little pair and the one that actually can make decisions, decisions sometimes against Adenine's will.

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff