Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Pensuke scooted away faster as he did not want to be hurt. He hoped that it wouldn't escelate into violence so he turned around and army crawled across campus. He went as fast as he could trying to get away, or hide.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:06 pm
Fuji growled loudly as he looked at her," At least he is better then you!" He said as he walked off meeting with the boy and picking him up without saying anything and taking him to the pool," If you rest you legs in the water it will help them get the feeling back." He said as he walked and went out into the pool resting the boy at the edge as he galred," Put some clothes on!" He yelled at the girl.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:10 pm
Pensuke looked up at him and said "Thank you?" He was nervous because if he fell in then he would probably drown for he was at the deep end. He looked up at Fuji and said "You know you are the one who burned her clothes in the first place."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:11 pm
RooYooWolf
Fuji growled loudly as he looked at her," At least he is better then you!" He said as he walked off meeting with the boy and picking him up without saying anything and taking him to the pool," If you rest you legs in the water it will help them get the feeling back." He said as he walked and went out into the pool resting the boy at the edge as he galred," Put some clothes on!" He yelled at the girl.
Glared back at the boy. "You burnt my bathingsuit, dumbass! At least this male doesn't have a short temper!" Huffs, jumps into the 9 feet side of the pool, started to swim around. Smiled as she relaxed, it felt so good to feel the water against her body. "Mmm...." Closing her eyes as she started to float on her back. "Go take him to the nurse office or something."  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:25 pm
Fuji glared," Shut up boy..." He muttered holding his shirt to keep the boy from falling in." And this will help his legs! the water will help the blood and muscles working easier." He mummbled. HE grumbled," Don't you have another swim suit or a damn shirt!" He growled blowing fire at her slightly from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:29 pm
Pensuke moved slightly to the side so he wouldn't get hit with the fire and he said "Could we please stop trying to kill eack other? Maybe?" He looked up at Christia and said "He is somewhat right." Then he looked up to Fuji and said "And she has every right to do that." Pensuke tried not to take sides on the argument as it was a bitter rivalry between them.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:46 pm
RooYooWolf
Fuji glared," Shut up boy..." He muttered holding his shirt to keep the boy from falling in." And this will help his legs! the water will help the blood and muscles working easier." He mummbled. HE grumbled," Don't you have another swim suit or a damn shirt!" He growled blowing fire at her slightly from his mouth.
"No I don't have another swimming suit, hot head. "Quirked her lips to the side got out of the pool, most of the water rolled down her body. To any sane male this would gave him a definate hard on, to ever part of her body that water rolled down, chest, gentail, butt. She huffed, turned to go to the garden again, crossed her arms over her breasts. She felt alittle cold and insecure walking around naked on school properity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:52 pm
As she neared the steps out of the pool he looked down and closed his eyes and then said "Fuji may have a point about the whole putting some clothes on thing. I mean you can skinny dip but have a change of clothes for when you get out." He did not want to intrude on her privacy by looking up but it felt as if something was trying to pull his head up. So far he was winning but he wasn't sure for how long he could fight it.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:06 pm
seagull123
As she neared the steps out of the pool he looked down and closed his eyes and then said "Fuji may have a point about the whole putting some clothes on thing. I mean you can skinny dip but have a change of clothes for when you get out." He did not want to intrude on her privacy by looking up but it felt as if something was trying to pull his head up. So far he was winning but he wasn't sure for how long he could fight it.
Stopped short. "Well if Fuji didn't burn off my bathing suit I'll still have clothes to put on. I didn't expect him or you to be out here anyway." Looked towards them walked back to down to the garden again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 pm
"Yeah your right." He said as he still looked down hoping that he could get out soon. he was very uncomfortable and he wanted to get up and just walk away. Although he could not for his legs were still numb.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:03 pm
Fuji mummbled as he crossed his arms," I would give her my shirt but I dought she would take it." He looked away unaroused by her naked body. He glared at the other who's legs were numb," Get some back bone!" He protested," You manage to keep yourself alive, stop being so shy!" He growled as he grabbed the other's legs pulling them out of the pool and messeging his cafs," Can you feel that?" He asked," At all what so ever." He was trying to see if the water was helping.

He glanced over to see the girl leave, he mummbled to himself pressing and squeezing nervs to see if the other would react.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:52 pm
He looked at Fuji and nodded his head as he slowly regained the feeling in his legs but they hurt badly as he touched them. He looked down and as he felt his leg and he said "It feels like a fracture and another fracture." He sighed and leaned back saying "Man I lucked out! But I probably will need a wheel chair." He looked up at Fuji and said "Thanks for the help." He began to again scoot towards the nurses' office trying to find a wheelchair.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:03 pm
Fuji growled as he grabbed his leg holding it tightly," And if you keep trying to get away I will break them so you wont ever be able to use your legs again you little punk." He glared as he got up picking the other up in his arms as he walked to the nurses office mummbling to himself," You are crazy to do things on your own." He said as he looked around finding a wheelchair and placed Pensuke in it making sure the wheels were good before looking at him," It works good..." He said as he let the other wheel himself around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:55 pm
He looked up and said "Thanks but with my luck the wheelchair will break down soon." He said as he pushed himself towards the door. "You are a very violent person you lnow." He said as he had a half nervous smile smiling right up to him.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:22 pm
Fuji sighed as he turned his head to the side," Yeah I know...I have a short temper.." He mummbled as he grabbed the wheelchair and helped the other," Where is your room, at least you will get their safe." He said as he huffed to himself.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games