Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 pm
>>The female turned her face slightly from the others hand, the action fueling her blush to an almost permenance. And inwardly sighed in relief as the other flew away. Why did this woman take such a sudden interest in her? All she was doing was reading by the lake...maybe the other was against reading?<< You flatter me, Miss Kotoha... >>But the peace of having a two foot bubble didn't last for long, as suddenly she felt warmth on her slender fingers. The light pink deepened as she gracefully stood<< I suppose a small walk couldn't hurt... >>To disguise her letting go of Alexus' hand, she delicately relinquished it to gently pat the skirt of her blue dress of imaginary dirt. After a minute of tidying up, she used both hands to grip her leather bound book<<  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:15 pm
Smirking to herself, she knew that it'd take a lot of work to gain the trust of this little filly, however, she was going to befriend this woman, no matter how long it took. After all, one never found someone so close in comparison to the one they loved. Placing a soft and gentle kiss upon the other's cheek, Alexus smoothed out the pegasus' soft hair and landed graciously.
Staring at the book, Alexus wondered what could be hidden within it that would make the other seem to hold it so closely, as if her life had depended on it. Starting their walk however, Alexus needed to ask before anything else... "Please... just Alexus... or if you'd like, which would actually be what I'd prefer, come up with a nickname~ and for you my dear, I've yet to know your name... such a beautiful face with no name is a tad bit depressing, as I'd hate to just call you girl..." her cheeks reddened a bit as she murmered to herself "Then again... SM... hmm... that'd be so... no... that only works on Cerise... then she scolds me and when I cry, she just pats my head hoping that I'll feel better..."
Sighing, Alexus eyed the book again and asked "So... what's in that book? It looks mighty important to you..." Smirking to herself once more, she leaned in to the girl almost inches away and spoke "... What kind of fantasies does this here book contain?" Giggling a bit after she had went back to their previous distance, Alexus said looking up at the sky "Sorry I keep teasing you love, though, you remind me oodles of my twin sister. She's my best and most treasured friend as we grew up together... I believe there's only one thing that me and her have never done..." chuckling she then toned her voice down and said "Not that we could ever do anything like that... An innocent love like that is always forbidden, and only ever made sense in fantasy-like books, much like the one you're holding... One day, you should meet my sister... you'd like her as you two are almost completely similar..." Smiling a bit sadly she turned to carress the other's cheek briefly. She knew it was wrong to take out her hidden feelings for her sister upon such an innocent and beautiful girl such as this pegasus, however, perhaps, there was something about this girl that had drawn Alexus to her, other than the similarity she had to her sister... Maybe like with everyone, the two were destined to meet...

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 pm
>>At the others kiss, soft as a babys breath, a hand immediatly lifted to cover the touched area, her cheeks turning a darker red then ever before<< Please...refrain from doing...that. >>She turned her head away. Maybe...maybe if she tried something...<< I will tell you my name, if you promise not to...kiss...me again. >>It was a long shot, but first it was her hair, then her ear, then her hand and now a stolen cheek kiss. She had to stop things before they progressed any further. She fell into a slow pace beside the hybrid, returning to hold her book in both hands<< They are simply a collection of fairy tales...And it sounds like you and your sister are very close.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm
Smiling at the more delicate anthro, Alexus stated "Very well... as you wish, I will refrain from kissing you, however, the fee will be your name of course..." Fluttering her wings of loose feathers, Alexus was anxious to know the pegasus' name. It would only make her life more easier, even if she couldn't tease this one as she did her sister.
Chuckling a bit as how the pegasus' reaction resembled closely to one that her sister would give if she weren't her sister and just some girl she met that day.
Sighing, however, Alexus let the cool air mix with her own warm breath as if smoke appeared from her lips. It was nice that this girl was similar to her sister, though she knew that she wouldn't be able to just treat her exactly as she would her sister as the girl probably felt really awkward right now.
Smoothing her own hair out, Alexus then noted on what the contents of the book were. It seemed amazing that this girl would read something like fairytales as she was a tad bit old for them, however, then again, a fairytale could be anything. Deciding to treat this woman with the respect she deserved, she smiled brightly and said "Fairytales... I see, that's quite interesting... Would you mind telling me of your favorite one?"
Slightly hoping that the pegasus would tell her of an interesting story, perhaps a love story... though then again, most fairytales did have to deal with love of some sort anyways...

ChiemiChan

Eli_Vandal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:54 am
Lingering almost in a lost daze, armored boots tromp harshly against the grassy flooring of the faded forest. Deep crystal hues focused endlessly on anything before them, dead to the world and it's inhabitants. When was the last time this darkened raven had ran into another person? Someone she knew. Blackened lips parting in a sigh, gloved and armored coated hands brought her curved bangs to slick off and tuck behind her pointed ear before tugging up a large crimson scarf to hide half her face.
Large black wings draped loosely behind her like a cape, flowing and rustling with each passing gust of caressing wind. Often wondering if this wind would sooner pick her up and trail her empty shell of a body away. Each passing thought shot deep, killing her second by second with reminder of what she'd lost. Two lovers, family.. her brother Kasuka. Even unknowing that her brother wasn't far off, she could have sworn she heard his deep voice amongst the trees along with a woman's. Figures, she thought. He would abandon his vengeance finally. Perhaps that sweet yet clumsy feline he always spoke of was behind this.
Never-the-mind... she kept tromping on. walking aimlessly towards oblivion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:14 pm
Running around her home was always fun for her, however, this was a lot more exciting. Her mother had told her to not wander far from the home, however, the more and more further she crept into the forest, Yuri could hardly stop herself from becoming entranced within it's wonders.
There were many amazing things in this new outside world, especially how everything in this forest seemed so alive. Giggling, she skipped along a narrow path until she spotted a group of birds. Jumping from behind a bush however, she watched as they flew away, thinking that she'd be some sort of predator. In a way, it was instincts as one of her mothers was a cat-a snow leopard at that, and she tended to enjoy playing around with other smaller animals around her.
Covering her mouth as she giggled at them flying away, she decided to start an adventure off of the open area that she was walking on.
Juping over tree stumps and slinking under branches was pretty fun until she fell into a small hole.
If she were any bigger, she'd probably be able to get out, but with her small height, it was almost impossible as she jumped up and down trying to see if anyone around could help her out.
Tiring herself down as she finally sat down with an 'oof', she wondered what this little hole in the group was for. Probably an animals home, though she was a bit upset that she was stuck. Calling out to anyone near, Yuri said "Umm... hello? is anyone out there? ... I'm a little damsel in distress here~ Perhaps you could help me?~" Hoping that the damsel in distress part would catch the ears of someone older, Yuri sat there waiting for someone to possibly help her out.

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm
>>well...a promise was a promise. The woman exhaled softly as she gripped her book, pressing it to her modest bossom<< My name is...Daelya. >>Her soft violent eyes traveled down to her book as she loosened her hold when it was mentioned. Favorite Fairy Tale? But there were so many...<< Cinderella... >>A hand slid over the leather cover, and for a moment, the woman seemed to forget where she was<< Princesses tend to be passive...obediant...ignorant. Innocent. Cinderella is beautiful and obediant. However she fights against her social standing. She does not quite fit the discription of a Fairy Tale princess. A story urging others to look beneathe her surface... >>And all at once, her eyes moved up, focusing as she suddenly recalled just who she was walking with. Her love of reading would one day get her in trouble...The female softly blushed and kept her lips closed, trying to make up her duration of broken silence<<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:11 pm
Smiling at the pegasus before her, Alexus quietly played with her hair as she listened to the thoughts voiced of Cinderella. One of the most beautiful princesses, no doubt, however, as much as Alexus knew of this fairy tale, she had never delved so deep into it's meaning before.
Chuckling, the hybrid lightly allowed her hands to flow within the soft midnight hair of the other and said "Daelya... what a lovely name... You seem to have read Cinderella many times, as it seems that you're quite passionate on what hidden meanings lie within those pages... You seem just as interested in it... as I am with you..."
Smirking, Alexus caressed the cheek of the pegasus as it was the closest she knew she'd be getting as of now, kissing was completely out of the picture...
Babbling on right after however, Alexus allowed some distance between her and Daelya as she started "You're just like my sister in so many ways that it's just down-right strange... Me and my sister are twins so naturally we're quite close... The thing is that... Just what I thought I felt for her, I'm now feeling for you..." The hybrid smiled softly and picked up a handful of snow. "This snow... it's cold isn't it? Yet... it molds to my hand... it slips through my fingers when I let it. This seemingly ordinary pile of snow obeys me... It lets me do what I please with it... It has no say, nor does it say anything... Yet... As I play with it, it melts into water within my hands... The snow that I picked up earlier is now water... My sister would dread to become water, so she keeps herself cool... She doesn't want to melt and disappear... whatever the motivation is to hide what secrets you have must be different from my sister as you have different backgrounds, however, what I'm thinking is that it's something that you don't want to show... as... you wouldn't hide it in the first place if you did want to show it... Whatever you're hiding, I hope to know it... as to me, in this story-you are the princess. You have so many secrets that you hide within your heart, yet what everyone sees on the outside is just as beautiful... You shouldn't be afraid to show what you hide as it'll definately be equivalent to your beauty..."
It was strange how this pegasus made her think. Usually she wasn't one to really care if someone showed who they really were or not... unless it were her sister, Alexus wouldn't normally care about anything... except for making friends of course, however, with Daelya, she had a feeling that she'd be the one showing the efforts to gain the pegasus' trust instead of the other way around. It was interesting indeed, so much, because she, herself was hiding something as well...

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:58 pm
>>The female blushed a gentle crimson as the others fingers found her hair again. They said in order to control a demon you just needed to know their name. Names were powerful things...they told all about what kind of person you were. She froze instantly as the other softly touched her cheek. She should have known better then to trust the other wouldn't start kissing her again-but that was it. The other so much as stepping away from her<< I fear I would make a terrible princess. >>She thought too much for starters. But even as she spoke, she found it slightly intriguing. Slightly curious. Did the other truly...care...about who she was? Whether out of pure curiosity or because she resembled the others sibling hardly mattered. She spent her life attempting to be beneathe the surface, and the few that dared to shatter her solitude were soon put off by her lack of response to their attempts. Here there was a complete opposite. Drawn in by who she was...not repelled<< You are...interesting...Miss Kotoha. >>The soft rustling of fall fell from her lips as she watched the snow drip from the others fingers. Quite interesting indeed<<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Fluttering her wings, Alexus, drew closer, and spoke-with each word bring her closer... Resting her hand upon the other's cheek, Alexus spoke "Daelya... Just Alexus, please... Either that or a casual nickname is fine... I already see you as a princess... A beautiful one at that..." Smirking, she gently traced the other's lips with a gentle touch. "I should have captured these instead of your cheek as I would have at least gotten more before I found that you disliked my kisses..." Giggling a bit at her own little joke, Alexus did have her soft side.
She would normally not show this to anyone, save for her sister, however, this one was different. She was different alright-A mystery to her very core-something that Alexus found very... alluring..."
Twirling her fingers within Daelya's hair, she then asked "Have you ever had anyone make braids within your hair? You'd look stunningly gorgeous with them..." It was true. Alexus had braided her sister's hair every night before bed and knowing how beautiful her sister would look in them, she knew that the pegasus would equally if not even more, look as splendid and wonderful.
Starting off a slight braid, as she wanted nothing more than to just play with the other's hair, she smiled and said "Such a lovely you are... I'm surprised you journeyed out here alone... If you were mine I'd never let you out of my sight~"
The comment was meant to be a joke, however it did in fact sound real as well for her feelings behind it were true and sincere.

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 pm
>>The pegasus would rather turn green then start calling anyone by their first name. But she was turning a rather bright shade of red, feeling the other touch her lips tantalizing. It wasn't that she didn't find the other attractive. She just never met someone so bold before. The female slowly shook her head, her face remaining unchanged since the meeting the new anthro aside from the blush. And the one moment she lost herself in the tale of cinderella<< No...not since I was young. Since then...I enjoy my solitude. >>Quietly the female stepped back from the other, wondering if her blush would ever subside<< Should we continue our walk?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm
Nodding her head, Alexus continued their walk once more. Daelya was quite interesting, something about her just drew Alexus in, and being very playful outwardly, Alexus could hardly hold herself back from doing things that made the other blush...
"Daelya... The red tint on your cheeks... It's cute~ You should bask in other's company as I'm sure everyone would grow fond of you the instant they met you... As I've said already... You're like a princess... Something that me and my sister used to pretend to be as children..."
Giggling, Alexus knew that the other wasn't quite as fond of her as she was to her, however, it was fun talking to her. She was so mysterious, something Alexus really liked, though the other part of her, more serene and shy... It was so adorable.
Wondering aloud "How could someone so beautiful be so extremely cute at the same time?" It just amazed her, how it was possible, however it was it made her so much more happier as she watched the others cheeks still tinted. Would it ever go out? She wondered. If it never did she wouldn't mind though... Just as long as she was the one creating it...
Her cheeks lit up at the thought, but she quickly faced the side to hide it, hoping the other wouldn't see it...

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:24 pm
>>It appeared as though she would never rid herself of Alexus' glowing compliments. The female managed to keep her blush stable, never growing, but never quite dying either. Perhaps she could turn it...<< What activities did you and your sister do? When you were young. >>She asked quietly, almost as if imparting a crucial secret. The other seemed to revolve around her sister. Perhaps if she put focus on her, the other would start talking about Cerise and not Daelya<<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm
Smiling, Alexus started "We used to pretend we were princesses... She'd always say that she was the prince and that I was the princess, but I called her the princess and called myself the prince. She used to take care of me lots, but outside of the house she's kind of different, so I like to support her as best as I can. She's just like you in a way... Beautiful and cute... She has an adorable blush, and she does it whenever I do wierd stuff to her-kind of like how I do to you... We never really did anything that bad-as obviously we are sisters... but we're pretty close... We also used to peep at out mothers... And what else?.... She used to read me stories and she used to do lots of things with me... Mostly playing games and such but we really did get along well... She's very much like you in every way... It's actually kind of strange how much I can enjoy your company just as much as I enjoy hers..."
Bringing Daelya's face close enough to hers just to inspect, Alexus just smiled, and carressed it. She knew she couldn't kiss the other girl, however, something within her told her that once her lips touched the other's she wouldn't be able to stop... In that case it was a good thing that she didn't as the other seemed not to like her touches...

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 pm
>>The pegasus listened carefully to Alexus as she reached into her memories, almost feeling a tinge of...sadness. She had no siblings of her own<< Where is your sister now? >>As much as she compared to the real thing, there was little reason to choose her over the real deal<< You wouldn't let her out of your sight...correct?  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games