Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wafflezinmahpantz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:45 am
Man, now I want cookies after reading this page but SF house doesn't have an oven. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm
@sorce: Yeah I heard playing with cards was kind weird. Ooh playing as Riku. <3 haha

wafflez!!!!!!! *glomps* whee Buy some?  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm
Turns out my BB fails and doesn't have Chain of Memories anymore for the PS2, but my boy was actually listening and got it for me on a mini-SD card adapter thingamabob for my DS. <3

I enjoyed 2 a little bit more than 1 as well, but I still love them both. And I'm excited about Chain of Memories because Organization XIII was always really intriguing to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 pm
Sevi Rais
@sorce: Yeah I heard playing with cards was kind weird. Ooh playing as Riku. <3 haha

wafflez!!!!!!! *glomps* whee Buy some?
Herrooo 3nodding

Fresh-baked cookies are so much better crying But like magic, we somehow got a toaster oven today o_o  

wafflezinmahpantz

Soranoko
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:13 pm
New EI... I WANT IT BADLY. gonk WHO WANTS ME TO BE THEIR ART SLAVE?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:14 am
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 pm
You say you want me to be free and not chained down, then turn around and guilt trip the ******** out of me to try and keep my from going to a get together at my friends' apartment this weekend... That's been in the works for over a month now. What the hell? evil Gods all forbid I want some time to hang out with the people that've been there for a good 5 years of my life.

*rant*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 pm
aghhhh i'm an a*****e. i just had to comment on what we were watching on tv - i kept my husband from falling asleep, and he's so tired. i stole his nap from him!  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 am
Which one Sora? I probably couldn't pay for the EI anyway but do you still have your art shop?

Wafflez: XD That's hilarious. Sometimes it's hard to bake in a toaster oven but it can also heat up food really well too. Just takes a lot of patience.

The Simpsons sucked as usual last night. I miss 90s Simpson comedy SOOO MUCH! crying Do you ever feel like that show should be smothered with a pillow like Jack Nicholson was in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest while the proverbial water fountain is thrown through the gated window and we make our escape? 'Cause I totally want to do that.

The Clevland Show not much better but Family Guy was pretty funny (in the beginning). Didn't watch American Dad because I never do.

I heard SNL dropped the F-bomb and everything else about it sucked (as usual). Again....the pillow would be useful here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm
The Seracila Pendant D: It's going down in price, but it's still 250k+ >__>;;

I started classes last week, so I won't be doing too many commissions, especially since it would take a few rounds to get what I need :< I would like to just do one really really nice drawing for it, but I don't think anybody would take xD;; I'll probably just wait to see if it goes down more.

Me and my brother spent a lot of the summer rewatching old Simpsons episodes. I was delighted to find the Scorpio episode on before I left home. P:  

Soranoko
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Stupid character limit. I LOLed, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm
Pyre you are evil and I love you gonk  

Soranoko
Crew

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:46 pm
Lady Pyre
Well... I suppose I could write school papers for people, but that's less than ethical.

Who needs ethics when you have money? You can pay someone to uphold morals for you.

Or rather, a fool and his money are soon parted. Demand pay up front and write a terrible paper that looks good at first glance, but is full of grammatical, spelling, and factual errors. That'll show them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:31 am
Soranoko
Pyre you are evil and I love you gonk

heart I kept going over the character limit and Flynn called me "Lord Byron." rofl

Wolffy - That sounds highly amusing. I might be tempted to do that if I hadn't somehow fallen behind on my own work. I am so very sick of geology.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:17 pm
Character limit? Are we twittering or...?

In other news----- GAS! $41! WTF?! By the way, I only wasted half of my gas and my brother the other half so WHY am I paying for it? oh well.  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games