Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jahoclave

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Xanilus
Jahoclave
So redneckness is directly proportional to distance from a Wal-Mart and not a product of the state you live?

I don't know... you tell me.

I live in Missouri, imagine if that website were a state.

And what the ******** am I doing writing an essay on the Promotion of Christian Ideology in the Pro-Life Movement? I'm not even taking a class on anything remotely connected to this topic. I have a really bad method of procrastinating.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm
it's not good when you realize that you spend a lot of time worrying about how you've ruined someone's life or day or just generally ******** things up for them, but they spend approximately zero time worrying the same about you.  

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

Wilhemina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 pm
Sevi Rais
Yay pasta! heart

I tasted beets once Wil and I hated them. D: Why do you like them?! Can you make them taste good?!
With a bit of salt and pepper the flavor gets fruit-like, but with a subtle savory flavor. I've found I like the fresh ones baked until you can slice them like tomatoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm
Cannot sleep. Need to cram for quiz in the morning. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.  

Lord Pyre

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 am
There are too many things to complain about in my sleep deprived state. But a 25 hour write a thon is killer on me. I love sleep too, too much to be a functioning human being when it gets to be too hard and taxing on my mind and body. ugh

I'll have to explain what happened some other time. I dunno when but I'm sleeping for a long time. I swears it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 am
kerminatrix
it's not good when you realize that you spend a lot of time worrying about how you've ruined someone's life or day or just generally ******** things up for them, but they spend approximately zero time worrying the same about you.
Oh hello fellow over-thinker. gonk

I was just coming in here to complain about something similar.  

Aldo

Vicious Warlord

Wilhemina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 am
Temp Agent:[color=white]
Would you be interested in a clerical position @ $14/hr for Bank of America through February?

eek *nodnodnods*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm
I hope I am done with this mess soon. I cannot handle this stress anymore. D:  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Wolffy000

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 am
God I would like that job. $95 a day is not bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Wolffy000
God I would like that job. $95 a day is not bad.
Ditto.

Dad got another External Fixator put on his leg on Wednesday. It's one of the worst yet but it's suppose to realign his bones perfectly. I wish I could show you guys a picture cuz it's a MONSTROUS thing. I guess you can wiki "Taylor's Spatial Frame" and see an Xray of it. I should really get something to extract pics out of my phone...

Anyway, I've been dead stressed for a while and this kid I pick up has his parents paying me to pick him up....but they took 3 WEEKS to pay me. neutral So on top of my dad's surgery I had this crap to deal with....they finally paid me today so w/e.

Also have to finish 50k but people are beating me and THAT'S stressing me out too. gonk I don't know why! I'm just competitive! Haha. But I have 25k at least and I want to get to 30k by tonight if I can. omg.....it's only been a WEEK of Nanowrimo....

So hopefully I can finish 50k by next week. @__________@! Isn't that crazy guys? Last year it took me 20 days and this year even shorter. AND it's better so it's not all random like last year. Craaaaazy. <3  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:42 pm
I just want to buy some good art for my boyfriend's birthday but R&C is full of bullshit and AIDS. For every one shop I'd be willing to buy from there are 100 others that are terrible and I'm tired of trying to sift through them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:55 pm
reddy2bplayd
I just want to buy some good art for my boyfriend's birthday but R&C is full of bullshit and AIDS. For every one shop I'd be willing to buy from there are 100 others that are terrible and I'm tired of trying to sift through them.

Yeah. I'd say over half of them need shut down for eyeballing shitty poses from shittier anime. It's why I never go in there. Best to stalk the journals of artwhores and find out who did theirs.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:55 am
I bide my time with artwork. I know someday when I feel my Gaia days are numbered, I'm gonna call in favors like crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm
A family came through the food bank today. They had two little boys, who were around 2 or 3 years old. One of them had a black eye and the other had a large purple bruise on his cheek. And I am becoming increasingly unhappy working there.  

Prince Reddy

Romantic Reveler

A Fatal Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:15 pm
reddy2bplayd
A family came through the food bank today. They had two little boys, who were around 2 or 3 years old. One of them had a black eye and the other had a large purple bruise on his cheek. And I am becoming increasingly unhappy working there.

)=

An entirely commission based job that is door-to-door sales. Hm, sounds like exactly what I predicted it was! Why you wouldn't prefer the 10$ an hour, 40 hour a week job to the 40+ hour, usually 6 days a week job confounds me. Not to mention the one with guaranteed pay is about half the drive time. neutral  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games