Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
Entering lightfighter Aniel! My rp story! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am
For the first time in a while, Serena laughed a little. "Okey dokey pops." she said. Sara smiled, "I had a daughter to, and a husband." she said, then she wondered if she was saying too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:57 am
Aniel smiles and laughs with Serena as he said, "You don't really have to call me that but alright then." Then he looks at Sabrina and says, "And I bet you missed them alot."  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:59 am
"Yah but at least I know they're safe." Sara said. She wanted to reach out and hug aniel but she didn't just making it look like her hands twitched.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am
Aniel looks at Sabrina shaking and went to her to give her a hug. "Feeling warm now? I see you are shaking alot" he said softly.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:04 am
Sara tensed at first when he hugged her, then relaxed. "Yah I'm feeling better now." she said and leaned her head against him. She wished so much she could tell him, If only you knew I am your wife... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:07 am
He embraces her as he feels something familiar about her.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:09 am
Sara looked at Aniel, suprised "W-what's wrong? A-are you ok? What's wrong?" she said grabbing him and looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 am
Aniel snaps out of it. "It's just that you reminded me of someone." he replied.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 am
"O-oh...I..um...." Sara said, she had thought she blew her cover. I hope he figures out who I really am soon....even if it means I leave I want to kiss him at least one last time..... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:13 pm
He rasies an eyebrow."I don't mean to be snooping around but I can't help it because I read minds whether I want to or not" he said to her in her mind. "I think I know who you are but I wont blow your cover for Serena." He wraps around her and started tear but he wipes it up before anyone sees it.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:32 pm
Sara smiled widely, "What are you so happy about?" Serena asked. "Oh nothing you guys just remind me of my family." Sara replied "Well my mom left me when I was a baby and I don't need a new one." Serena said. "I'm sure she had a good reason for it. She probably wanted to protect you." Sara replied. Serena just sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 am
"Your mother meant well and never really wanted to leave you like that plus there are somethings she didn't want you to know about." he replied.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:57 am
"You're probably right. I'm goin to bed." Serena said and went to a bedroom and went to sleep. "Thank you for not telling her." Sara said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 am
He kisses her forward. "Don't worry, your secret is safe. I don't want alarm her that you're here. Sorry its kinda hard not to read minds since master Xiz powers was passed on to me after his death and I can't control it like he couldn't." he replied with a smile."Alright, let's go to bed. We got alot of training tomorrow."  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 am
Sara smiled and hugged him. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you. I'm so sorry about what happened." she said. The man who had sent her down saw what happened, "Why not give her a second chance." he said. He snapped and Sara returned to normal, she was back to being a lightfighter. "Oh my god Aniel! They gave me a second chance! I'm a lightfighter again!" Sara said as she realized what happened. She looked like she did when she first met Aniel.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games