Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:53 pm
"277." He said lightly as Fuji pushed him in the wheelchair. He looked up at Fuji and said "Can you take me downtown for a short time. I would like to get you interested in a hobby of mine."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:59 pm
fuji looked confused as he shruged," Sure..." He mummbled," But...you want to do it now? It is late at night and you are kind of...legless at the moment." He said eyeing the other's legs as he talked. He thought ot himself as he walked slowly down the hallway." Does it take long for you to heal?" He asked ceriously. He also wondered if the girl was okay, he was starting to kind of feel bad for the girl.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:08 pm
He smiled up at him and said "The gods gifted me with invunerability so they could torment me more. Although, I still am only human." His voice was light and lifting almost as a motivational speaker would say. He was used to these situations so even though he was in a wheelchair he still smiled that cheeky smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:09 pm
Sat down on the cool grass, she sighed butt naked still. She was to frightened to walk into the dorm hall with out anyclothing on now. So she just closed her eyes and started to doze off. She wondered why that if that student had a bone to pick with her or something.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:27 pm
Fuji mummbled as he smiled slightly," I see..." he said as he came to the room," Here you are, how about we meet tomorrow morning and you can show me what you want to, and we can go down town deal?" He asked as he helped Pensuke in his room before waving," sleep well, I will talk to you tomorrow, you better answer the door I will burn it down." He laughed as he started to walk off..

He walked out seeing as the girl hadn't be in the building he walked around the yard going back to the pool pausing when he saw her," ...You still don't have any clothes?" He glared as he took of his shirt throwing it at her," Are you trying to get raped?" He glared.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:32 pm
RooYooWolf
Fuji mummbled as he smiled slightly," I see..." he said as he came to the room," Here you are, how about we meet tomorrow morning and you can show me what you want to, and we can go down town deal?" He asked as he helped Pensuke in his room before waving," sleep well, I will talk to you tomorrow, you better answer the door I will burn it down." He laughed as he started to walk off..

He walked out seeing as the girl hadn't be in the building he walked around the yard going back to the pool pausing when he saw her," ...You still don't have any clothes?" He glared as he took of his shirt throwing it at her," Are you trying to get raped?" He glared.
"No I don't I'm not walking not my dorm butt naked. Why would you care," Looked at his shirt on her, then placed it on. It covered most of her body.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:42 pm
Fuji glared as he looked at her," Because...hell I don't even know why." he mummbled," I guess I felt slightly guilty after a while..." He grumbled. He looked at her before looking away as he crossed his arms over his chest mummbling to himself as he was stubborn when it came to saying sorry, he muttered quickly as he could and almost under his breath," sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:44 pm
He used his arms to lift himself onto his bed and he put his pistol back under his pillow. He was tired and snuggled into his bed and rested as slowly his eyelids crept close. He slowly fell asleep but was quickly awoken by more bickering between the two. He used his arms to make it over to the window and he looked outside at them "I know some of the weirdest people." He chuckled and then he brought himself back into his bed and listened to the conversation for a short time and then fell asleep.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:46 pm
RooYooWolf
Fuji glared as he looked at her," Because...hell I don't even know why." he mummbled," I guess I felt slightly guilty after a while..." He grumbled. He looked at her before looking away as he crossed his arms over his chest mummbling to himself as he was stubborn when it came to saying sorry, he muttered quickly as he could and almost under his breath," sorry."
Christa smiled, turned towards him. "You are rather sexy when your so mad and stubborn." She grinned, move to stand up. "Thanks for the shirt." Turned to go to the dorm rooms now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:24 am
As Rymniss walked tward his dorm he saw a girl and a boy the girl waved goodbye to the boy amd walked to her dorm Rymniss sped up "HEY WAIT! Sorry to ask but where is room 208?" he asked the girl  

Rextain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:12 pm
Fuji growled," You are nuts!" He yelled before turning quickly and walking off. Grumbling to himself," You owe me my shirt back! You better not run off or something stupid!" He yelled. He was in a way trying to find an excuse to see the girl again, he turned his head before glaring and turning his head back around quickly and stomping off to his room. Once he made it back to his dorm he sighed as he sat down thinking," Hm..I wonder if that boy will have the feeling in his legs by tomorrow..." He mummbled before laying down and kicking off his shoe and closing his eyes.

It was late the next day and he slowly forced himself up and yawned taking a shower and cleaning himself up as he dressed and started out of his dorm knocking on the door of the boy's room," Wake up!" He growled. " come on." He said as he lifted an eyebrow," Don't make me burn down this door..." He threatened.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:44 am
What is it?" Said Rymniss to the unfamiliar voice "He opened the door with a slice of pizza in hand and a pissed off look on his face  

Rextain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:09 am
fuji lifted an eyebrow,"...Wrong room..." He looked into the other's agrivated eyes before stealing the slice of pizza and walking down the hallway," Now which damn room was it...?" He mummbled as he looked at the numbers going down the row as he tried to figure it out," thanks for the pizzaaaa..." He said waving lazily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:07 am
Rymniss was froze he ran down the hall bit ing the guy on the neck sucking gallons of blood at a time  

Rextain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Pensuke rolled out of his bed lazily and set his feet on the ground but when he got up he felt a sharp pain run up his legs. He slightly whimpered and brought the wheelchair over as he was not used to being crippled. He grabbed his pistol from under his pillow and he rolled over to the door and opened it up. "Hey what's up bud?"  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games