Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:02 pm
Poor Lang and your ability to attract losers. And him to tell you to draw properly, he deserves a knife to the throat. Equivalent trade, does someone want to be an alchemist. wink heart

Yes Shiro. crying Maybe he'll just appear one day and everything will be as it was, like he never left.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:03 pm
i know someone who knows a little alchemy and other occult like things. and he is on gaia.  

oni cypress

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:05 pm
Lang - Oh, anytime! heart whee

xd ! The other day at work, my friend and I had the following exchange:

"I think I owed you money for a pop, so here's 35 cents."
"...you owed me money?"
"I think so. I dunno. You can consider it 7 years' worth of pay for being my friend."
"...."
"Yeah, you're a lousy friend!"
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:12 pm
O.o AD we're you the one giving the money or reciveing the money, either way it's funny.

Oni I know quite a bit about alchemy, it was my passion all through out high school. I use to draw the symbols on all my desks and tests.

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:12 pm
Akahoshi > Omg, yes. Knives. Because he was in the art program once, and thinks he can help me. Pffffft.

Yes, I wanna be an alchemist, oh em gee, dood! XD

Oni > I used to read up on that stuff when I was younger whee

AD > Wow. 35 cents for a life time of friendship. Now THAT is dedication. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:17 pm
I'm the one paying my friend. I'm such a b***h. xd She's my best [and usually most sane] friend, so I can't abuse her badly. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:17 pm
well that better than i'm getting. whats your secret?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:21 pm
AD > Oh my god, a most sane friend?! gonk Where can I buy one of those?!

Edit: I had the HUGEST craving for mac & cheese right now... haha, and I made it in the microwave for the first time.. LMFAO Oh the hilarity!!
It's amazing.  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:28 pm
oni - Um. Deception? Deception always seems to be my secret.

Lang - Well, she has her issues, but they don't include pathological lying, drug use or bouts of Patheticness, so I like her best. xd

Do you eat the kind in shapes?! I refuse to eat any mac&cheese that isn't Nickelodeon-based shaped Kraft Mac&Cheese. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:28 pm
is it all soft a mushy? ick, any bread in a microwave gets like that. double ick.  

oni cypress

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:33 pm
AD > Good hell, she sounds normal. crying I miss normal. I really do. crying

And yes, it was RUGRAT shaped!! xd

Oni > Ya! It was kind of overcooked-like. I love food like that... especially rice... when it's all stuck together and... omg. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:35 pm
All my friends are sane except for my boss and Katie when she's not out in public. I have been dubbed the insane one of my little group due to the fact that I just don't care what people think, though I try and be good if I'm with Katie because she doesn't like to make scenes. *I do though xd *

Lang I want to be an alchemist too, with mad fire control like Mustang.

And to you Mac & Cheese likers wait till your on your own, and have it so much that even the smell makes you sick. It'll happen to you all, I also can't eat rice anymore. Noodle will become your best friend though. xp

I have the Jet Set Radio Future OST now. *I love the game and it's music*

Akahoshi

oni cypress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:38 pm
"whats sanity?" one of the few things we say in my insamein the membrane comradery. one of them has a shirt that says "you say psycho like its a bad thing."

lang- ick, icky-icky poo pot pie. i hate that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:38 pm
Lang - You can borrow her sometime, I guess. xd

xd !! My order of preference is Spongebob --> Fairly Oddparents --> Rugrats

Akahoshi - I'll never get sick of it! NEVER! gonk  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:41 pm
blaugh I said that to AD, it happens to everyone.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games