Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:22 pm
Assistant:
Name: The Captain
Race: Timelord
Length of assistance to the doctor: They have yet to formally meet.
Appearence:
-Nice build,looks in his 30s really
-Likes to dress like his namesake
-6 feet tall
-light tan skin
-short red hair
-emerald green eyes
-pilot hat and goggles
-flight jacket
-black pants
-brown strapped boots
-black belt with gold buckle
-black shirt
Equipment:
-Sonic screwdriver
-Laser screwdriver
Situation:
The Captain was a man who admired the doctor and his travels.He learned of him in school as a renegade and often talkd about him with eddie. He admired the doctor so much so he started to go out and try to do as he did,he decided though to go to a parallel universe to make a name for himself. He saved the universe many times,the timelords bothered him on occasion til one day he tried to return to his universe and found that he could no longer get back to galifrey. He has tried every way to get back but so far had not found one. He became good at fighting,piloting and being well good at alittle of everything but still could not get back til one day he stumbled upon an ancient device on a dead planet that could get him back,he just needed to plug it into the tardis and he would be able to go back but it would only be good for one trip..he took it to get back because really they could do fine without him and he really wished to go back,maybe when he does get back he can figure out how to make the door swing both ways back to other parallel universe.He plugged in the device and activated his tardis to lock onto the nearest tardis and go,so as the tardis dematerlizes from one universe into this one he thinks of what could have happened to his people.

Suddenly the doctor could hear a sort of grinding,warping sound as a red police box materialized and the door would open and out would step a tall,lightly tanned man with short red hair and green eyes,he had on a black shirt,a brown flight jacket,black belt with gold buckle,brown flight helmet with googles like from the 1930s,black pants and brown boots. He looked to the man with brown hair,suit and coat saying "Your the doctor! I am so glad to have met you!I always thought I would meet you once but never would I have thought that your tardis was the one I locked onto,you see I had been trapped in another universe for a while,well mostly I went there to make a name and do like you did but well one day I couldn't get back so I tried everything and found a way so here I am and can you tell me what happened?" He says haveing gone like a mile a minute with his talking to the doctor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Oh no, Eddie thought, she's hugging me. Now Eddie was never one for hugs, or touching in general. But at the moment when Irene threw her arms around her, she felt as if she could not move, or did not want to. She felt rather shocked and paralyzed but didn't want to be further rude given the rather grim and sad atmosphere of the whole situation.

She waited a moment and Irene let go.

"Oh, well, glad that's over." Eddie smiled.

"We're here." She heard the Doctor say.

She turned to follow him out of the TARDIS to the beach where she saw a rather familiar looking boy in a red police box.

"Oh God." She said with fear.

Captain. The Captain. She had known him in school. She had known of his fanatics of the Doctor. That's really the only way Eddie came to know who the Doctor even was. She watched as he approached the greiving Doctor with enthusiasm that was at the moment not the best thing.

Eddie ran over to him.

"Eddie!" He smiled.

"Captain!" She said with a worry. "Uh, why don't you go over there, and I'll explain everything to you!" Her voice shrieked and cracked in her panic. "Aaaand, you can explain to me what happened with you!"

She turned to the serious looking Doctor.

"He's a fanboy, I'll take care of him. Go on with your funeral."

She grabbed Captian and dragged him off.

"But I don't seem to understand -" He started.

"You wanna know about the Doctor!" Eddie screamed at him. "I'll tell you about the Doctor, just come over here!"  

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:02 pm
As the captain was pulled over he looked to eddie smiling saying " How did you get to ride his tardis,whats going on?Last time I saw you,you wouldn't be caught dead with the doctor I mean you liked him once ya know?Look I have so much to tell you,where are we,I remember my tardis reading that it was earth 534 but well its just so great to see you again my friend!" He says hugging her. "Yea I know you don't like it but I'm still gonna hugg ya! " He says with a chuckle unaware of the horrible time war and the ruler's death.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Villian

Name: Renfield
Species: Vita Ereptor
Length of assistance to the doctor: Heard of the fellow by word-of-mouth but never met him.

Information on the Species:
Vita Ereptors are as their name translates "Life Stealers." A sort of secondary species of Gallifrey's planetary system, living on one of Gallifrey's moons. They are the original Vampires, a species as old as the Time Lords (well off by a few million years, but still). They are a predatory species that must feed on Time Lord regeneration energy. Their species was nearly extinct by modern times on Gallifrey, the Time Lords having long since built up defense systems against the Ereptors to make them barely a threat. Unlike the previous years where Time Lords hadn't even developed an alphabet and the Ereptors were prominent predators. Few survive, but the ones that did often stayed on their moon, lived in the wastelands outside Gallifrey cities (waiting for Exiles) or travelled space and time itself to find a Time Lord. Other species' energy will do, but not for long. Ereptors have never been seen as intelligent by Time Lords and were considered a sub-species. Ereptors have the amazing ability to travel through open space. They are able to enter a hibernation and sustain the zere degree temperatures in space.

Situation
Renfield is an Ereptor who during the Time War was just arriving at Earth's moon, unaware of the War. Only after the apparent decline in available Time Lords did she suspect something was wrong. She has yet to fully understand what has happened but has assumed something very bad happened where most of the Time Lords died. She has since taken Earth as a current home. She lives in Los Angeles in modern days (200 cool in a studio apartment in Downtown. At night she'll go off and feed off human energy (barely anything to really sustain her).

Ereptors don't usually have names, or at least names pronouncible in other languages. Renfield was reading about human culture at the LA Library when she first arrived to Earth (197 cool , and came across the book, Dracula. She concludes the existence of the Vampire in Earth Culture is the result of Ereptors having been here before. She takes her name from one of the characters in the book, Renfield, the slave of Dracula.

She's planning on leaving Earth soon to go and find any possible Time Lords left. But she's about to stumble across a peculiar Gargoyle at her beloved Library.

- Appears to be 32.
- Pale and lean.
- Is mistaken for a man sometimes (Ereptor genders look very similar)
- Long black hair
- Very dark eyes, often blood shot
- Can dislocate jaw for feeding.
- Elongated canines that can become longer during feeding.
- Somewhat telepathic like Time Lords, she like other Ereptors can communicate their feelings through telepathic means. (Sort of project it onto you).  

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Irene stepped over the threshold of the TARDIS shortly after Eddie, looking into an ancient world she never believed she would see. She looked at Sam, who appeared to be equally awed.

"Do you think my hug made her feel better?" Irene asked Sam, with a worried expression on her face.

Sam didn't want to mention the look of xenophobic discomfort Eddie had worn.
"Sure, Irene! There's nothing like a nice hug when it comes down to it."

Irene looked content, and then noticed the Red Police Box and the stranger that Eddie was pulling over to the side. She put two and two together.

"Another one? Another Timelord? No way..."

Sam just stared, dumbfounded.

"Keep on going, guys! We'll catch up!" Eddie yelled at them.

The Doctor was already halfway up the hill with the rolling chair, and when Sam and Irene caught up to him, Sam looked back to check on Susan and Sorvad.

Susan was at the foot of the hill and Sorvad was staring into the sky.

~~~

The Doctor was on the top of the hill now, he could see the ocean. The sun was about a half an hour away from sinking into the sea.

In the sand about a 300 meters to the north, a beautifully carved boat was wedged. A man was running towards the Doctor.

"You, sir, the man who commissioned the boat? The master craftsman told us you would be right here, at this time, pushing the dead King in a strange contraption."

The Doctor started, unsure, then realized that he'll probably have to contact the Master Craftsman in the future. Or rather, the past.

"Yes. I have the Ruler. He needs to be burned at sundown, when the sky turns orange, so his spirit can be released for it's final journey home."

"Odin's blessings on him, sir. May he forever be merry in Valhalla. Tell me, what land was he king of?"

The Doctor thought for a moment, wondering how to respond.

"Lonely lands indeed, good man. He went mad... but his goodness was blinded by the loneliness," the Doctor sighed, "I am just glad that it was not my fate."

The Doctor started walking towards the boat with the carpenter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:49 pm
The Captain pulled away from Eddie, revealing her rather disgusted face. She then shook her head, took a step up and put her hand up before he came any closer.

Of all the Time Lords, the Captain would prove to be a survivor.

"Urrrgh." She rubbed her eyes. "Just wait. Okay, just give me a minute."

He smiled and straightened his back.

"Okay." She looked up at him. "This...is not a good time." She sighed. "I've been stuck on Earth for ten years."

"Oh...Oh I'm sorry!" He started.

"Yeah. So. The Doctor comes, we're on Earth. We meet his Granddaughter there. And then there's this guy...named the Ruler. And he's trying to turn Earth into a Gallifrey."

The Captain gave a small laugh and then looked at her funny.

"Why? I mean I know I can't get to Gallifrey but - "

"You can't get there because it isn't there any more." She stared up at him. "There was a war."

Tears started coming up again.

"A Time War against the Daleks. I wasn't there, but the Doctor was. And he says...we fought and fought, but we...we destroyed the Daleks, but we were gone too."

"...What?"

"The Time Lords are gone! There's none left but you and and us! Everyone's dead! EVERYONE! Gallifrey is gone, and we are gone. And...this...this Ruler wanted to go home again, more than any of us could want. And we had to stop him. But...that Dalek thing over there?" She pointed. "He's crazy so he accidently killed the Ruler. And that's we're here now."

The Captain stared at her with his great smile slowly vanishing.  

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:00 pm
The Captain was blown back by the news tears forming and thinking that Galifrey was gone and so he looked to her for a moment and though he was saddened by this he was glad she was still alive and says "Out of all the timelords,I'm glad your here,alive." See the Captain had heard once that the doctor was an orphan like himself,his only real friend was Eddie who well thought of him as a friend as well. He was quite angry with the dalek though but knew this was not really the time to kill or harm.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:11 pm
"Well that's sweet of you...I guess." She sighed.

Honestly Eddie wasn't the social type. Why this lunatic who always smiled hung out with her at school and just said what he said she'd never know. It wasn't like she ever was that friendly to the guy, and she was thinking of a lot more helpful people at the moment from Gallifrey that would she'd like to see more.

But then he smiled despite it all, and she couldn't be mad.

She only sighed.

"Okay, so like. Fanboy, uh." She shook her head. "Just give the Doctor a while okay? I mean, he and the Ruler were uh...kinda close. And I knew the guy too, he was...just sad that's all."

She nods.

"Oh and Crazy Dalek thing over there. Look out for that thing. He's just gonna snap soon and kill us all, just watch."

She started walking towards the ocean, and the Captain followed her.  

TheSmilingShadow

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 pm
Sorvad rubbed the back of his neck as he looked up into the strange alien sky. He still felt the tingle of the Doctor's strange sonic screwdriver, and was annoyed that the Doctor hadn't answered him.

He looked over at this new stranger called Captain, and swiftly strolled his way up to him.

"Hello, timelord. My name if Sorvad."

Sorvad tried to appear as nonthreatening as he could, the last thing he needed or wanted was enemies. He held out his deformed hand for Captain to shake.

Sorvad glanced down at Eddie and smirked, almost as if to say; 'yeah, that's right, I'm not going to let you make me out to be the bad guy... not yet anyway.'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:58 pm
Eddie looked at Sorvad and widened her eyes and shook her head in a mock-gangster way saying 'I don't care what you're doing, you still suck.' She thought it was funny he'd even initiated a stare off, because it was making the Captain look at both of them strangely.

Eddie shook her head at him.

"Nothing." She told him. "Susan, this is the Captain, we're a quartet again."  

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 am
The captain put on a brave face and tried not to shed another tear but his planet was gone,he never really had anyone but eddie,but like the captain he missed there galifreyan skies,the terran and it all. He shook sorvad's tentacle not sheding anymore tears and looked to susan extending his other hand to her saying "Glad to met meet you as well Susan,I seemed to remember the timelord history archives they taught in school said the doctor had a granddaughter named susan,are you her?" He says being serious now,not trying to be the fanboy but just concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 pm
Susan shook the Captain's hand, "Yes, I am." She smiled at him. She over heard the 'fan boy' comment. Susan met many who looked up to her Grandfather with awe. On many occasions she came across people like the Captain. Either they were hitting with over a thousand questions. Or they would behave as though they were impressive.
"Pleasure to meet you as well."
Susan glanced over at the Doctor who was handling things with the funeral. She turned her attention back to the Captain. "It is not surprising really. His impact on both our society and many others is miraculous. So he was bound to be in there among the footnotes."  

Triska
Crew

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:14 pm
The Captain nodded saying " I liked all his adventures,I even managed to hack my way into the matrix with eddie's help to see all his incarnations so I know what he will look like after this one and all the way to his thirteenth one,we could only get up to there when they tried to see who tried to hack into it,so I'm not sure if he will live another cycle. Anyway in the parrallel universe I went to,there like many universes,there was no galifrey or doctor,but the physics were pretty much the same and I battled many and even became a sort of a legend but....most have never heard of me and I think it better that way because,noone would try to come after me." He chuckled and sighed "Sorry I got alittle carried away,could you tell me alittle about the ruler,I heard eddie say they were close?" He had no idea what had transpired in the tardis.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:08 pm
Susan smiled at the Captain as he went on about sneaking to see his next incarnations. But when he asked about the Ruler, her smile vanished. Susan glanced at Eddie and replied, "The Ruler... Came from an alternate universe. From what I could tell, everything played out the same to a point."  

Triska
Crew

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:24 pm
The Captain was confused saying "What do you mean to a point,what is he really the master and decided to change his name?" He says and then frowned "Sorry I guess I put my foot in my mouth sometimes,who was he really?"  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games