Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 am

'I can only presume that I went too far in what I said to you, Gilbert.' Roderich replied, running one hand through his own soaking hair in mild exasperation at himself. 'But how could I possibly know...? I can't read you anymore than you can read me in this sort of situation. You've always been a hooligan... And I've always been... Well, not a hooligan.' That certainly wasn't the best way to finish a sentence. 'But I stand by what I said. If you wish to... Well, I don't know. But I'll not fight back.' He spoke in reference to the previous offer of punishment, though the sentence was rather ambiguous. Roderich wasn't thinking well at all... After all, the man in front of him could hurt him terribly, he knew. And, athough he was willing to accept it, it wasn't a wanted thing. In fact, he'd rather not, but if it was necessary, then it'd have to be done.

But hopefully avoided. He noticed that the ex-nation had quietened down, and had let go of him... And that was a little odd. Unless Gilbert hated being that close to someone he loathed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:32 am
Gilbert tuned Roderich out part way through his words, not wanting to hear it. He gave a short laugh of spite and walked back over to the bench, sitting down. He kept his face down, hoping the darkness of the park and the strain of seeing through the rain would keep his flush hidden. "You never fought back, Specs," he commented, a slight smirk on his face.

He sighed and shook his head slightly, lips falling back into a weary frown. He leaned his head back slightly on the bench and closed his eyes, content to let the rain hit his face. It was cool, chilling down the heat that his fever was building.

He fell silent for a moment or two, before suddenly piping up. "Did you know that I still follow Catholicism?" he questioned, not sure why he stated it. " 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.' " He recited the eighth commandment calmly, staring up at the sky. " 'There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.' " The proverb slid smoothly off his tongue, knowing that he had done every single one of them in his past. "We are all damned, aren't we?"

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 am

"How sweet of you to say, Lovino. I'm glad someone noticed the effort I put into my uniform today." Bella teased the Italian, returning his grin as she took the chair next to his. " How are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murmuring his apologies, Heracles followed after Kiku. Seeing the Japanese man slip into the washroom, the Greek quickly followed. Shutting the door softly behind him, he determined that Kiku was in the last stall. Heracles could tell he was crying, even though the Asian was trying his best to hide it. Mimicking Yao's actions from earlier, Heracles lowered himself onto the floor against the cubicle door. He knew he had hurt Kiku, and he knew it was due to his friendship with Yao. What he didn't understand..why was that the reason?

"Kiku-kun.." Heracles couldn't think of anything to say. Hugging his kness close to himself, the Greek rested his forehead upon them. When had this day started to go so badly? He'd only wanted to make new friends...is this how it was to be? Tears sprung to the nation's eyes. He didn't want to have to choose between Kiku and Yao..but would he be forced to? The tears were falling freely down the Greek's face now. Heracles sat there in silence, feeling more alone as the seconds passed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 am

'Don't...' Yao started towards Greece, but faltered as the man seemed to hurry off after Kiku. He didn't blame the guy... After all, Russia could be pretty frightening, even without trying. And to get on his bad side... That was something that Yao couldn't wish upon anyone. He turned back to Ivan, watching him with a controlled wariness and a little fright in his eyes. 'I've been... Fine... Just trying to make new f-friends, aru.' He answered obediently, settling his gaze on Russia's scarf rather than his eyes. Gods help him, Yao prayed silently with eyes closed for a few moments, before opening them again. 'I've been waiting for you to get here, Ivan... I came early for a change, and... I got talking to Herac- Greece... And he has these cute cats, and...' He trailed off, realising that he was rambling, and that wasn't the best idea, especially with Ivan. 'I'm sorry. I'll not do it again.'

His gaze lowered, and the stroking of the cat stopped. This was going to be awful... He could imagine that Ivan would not be happy with him being too close to Heracles, and then there was Kiku... And seeing that look in his eyes was one of the worst things imaginable for Yao. 'I'm sorry, Ivan. You're still my... Best friend...' He mumbled, hoping it would appease the unpredictable, cold nation.

----------

'Of course we are.' Roderich replied after a few moments, tone lowered. 'Some more damned than others... But I suppose there is still hope for salvation, for some.' He had no idea as to how to reply to Gilbert's sudden questions. 'Or perhaps some prefer to live in damnation... Seeming as you're always willing to damn me, I suppose I have no choice.' He smiled a little, though it was soon gone. The situation had taken a peculiar turn, though he was glad for it, in a strange sense. It looked as as if Gilbert wasn't going to be too hateful anymore... it seemed to be at a bearable level. 'Surely, the Lord's benevolence could forgive those who have sinned... If there is a willingness to repent?' Roderich had never been too concerned for religion, but now that the subject had turned to it, it was... Uncomfortable. He disregarded Gilbert's earlier statement, though he was beginning to hate the nickname.

'Perhaps righteousness is overvalued, I don't know... I never know what to make of you.' The last part of that sentence was wholly unrelated, but the Austrian couldn't help but say it. 'I was fully expecting for you to put me back into my wheelchair when I confronted you here... Not become a preacher to the wicked.' He couldn't help but smile a little, ruffling his own hair with one hand to get rid of the water. It looked... Odd, not being in the particular well-kept style it was before, but he could care less. It was pretty much him and Gilbert, so there was no need to impress now.

Kimuri Linebeck

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 am
Kiku didn't know how long he sat there with tears streaming down his face. Cursing softly in Japanese, he got to his feet and wiped his tears away. He would never cry again for such a trivial reason. Heracles was his friend, not his property. If he wanted to befriend Yao, he could, the only thing was that Kiku couldn't be friends with him. Deeming that the best solution, and the one that would hurt him the least, Kiku opened the stall door and walked forward softly to wash his face. Once that was done, he looked to his right and saw Heracles sitting on the floor near the cubicle he was just inside. Kneeling in front of him, Kiku knowtowed in apology.

"My apologies, Greece-san. I should not have acted the way I did. You are free to befriend whomever you wish, even if it is someone I wish to distance myself from. However, I can sense that you are wondering why I am so cold to China-san"

Straightening up, Kiku stood up and dusted his pants off, moving so that he sat comfortably on the bathroom sink table before beginning his tale.

"China-san...in a way, is a brother to me. I don't reguard that baka as my brother anymore, demo, he did raise me. One day...I just snapped, so to speak. I took a katana and sliced the back of China-san's back, where there is a scar up to this day. I regret my actions, demo, I've always wanted to be stronger than he was to prove that I was a strong Asian nation as well and that I shouldn't be taken lightly. That is what probably started Korea-san's hatred of me as well...as for Russia-san...That's a different story.

Kiku trailed off, remembering the war between him and Ivan and the aftermath. Although Kiku won the war overall, his economy, military and people suffered a great deal because of the war. He remembered that he fought with Ivan after finding out that Ludwig had partnered up with him temporarily, which caused Kiku to be angered greatly. Sighing, the Japanese man swung his legs back and forth, since the sink table was high enough off of the ground for him to do so.

"You really can't trust anyone anymore," Kiku thought pitifully, "A shame. I was really wanting to start opening up to the other nations..."

Kiku looked at Heracles and said, "I have no control who you befriend or who you fight with, demo, there's something that I believe I should tell you. If you become friends with China-san, then I'm afraid our friendship can no longer continue."

Although he felt guilty that he had to give Heracles an ultimatum, Kiku left the bathroom and headed into the main meeting room, taking a seat beside the daydreaming American. At least beside Alfred, Kiku would have some sort of normalcy for one. Sighing, Kiku crossed his arms and rested them on the table, placing his forehead onto his folded arms and closing his eyes, wishing that he could disappear so that all his problems would vanish as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 am
" 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor' ", Gilbert repeated, voice soft as he did. "You broke the eighth commandment just then, in the meeting room, didn't you? You lied to me..." He couldn't believe that anything the man had said was the truth. He shook his head and frowned up at the clouds. "And you refuse to apologize for doing so. That means... there is no 'willingness to repent' that the Lord is willing to extent his Grace toward." The Prussian ignored the comment about being a preacher. After all, a long time ago he had been part of the Church. The Church's army, yes, but the Church nonetheless.

Gilbert turned away from the sky and looked over at Roderich for a short moment, turning away quickly. His vision was slightly foggy and his cheeks were probably starting to get noticeably flushed. He didn't want the aristocrat to know he was ill. "I wanted to put you back in that wheelchair," he admitted, sighing. He looked back up at the sky. "But I'm just... I'm tired, Roderich. I'm tired of fighting..." he whispered in a voice so soft that one had to strain to hear it.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am
Ivan watched the Greek leave, silent. His purple eyes tracked the man's hurry toward the bathroom, before landing back onto the nervous looking Asian. He smiled and then sat beside China, laying his pipe across his lap. "Friends are nice, da?" he murmured, glancing over at the man. He noticed the small cat cradled on the man's lap and smiled a little more genuine. He liked animals. They were so much more honest than people, so much more ready to forgive a mistake. He lightly ran his gloved fingers over the small creature, violet eyes warming for the split second he did. They froze over again as he pulled his hand away.

"Ah? Best friend?" he repeated. He had never before heard that term, as nobody had ever said it to him in the past. His fingers played with the end of the cream coloured scarf that Ukraine had gotten him to replace the ratty pink one that she had given him when he was very, very young. He was still upset that it had started to fall apart, but the scarf had been worn everyday and it was, easily, older than a lot of the nations.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

So Japan had decided to give him an ultimatum. Well, it was to be expected. Expected, but Heracles still had no idea how to deal with it. He felt hurt, confused, but most of all...he could feel a burning fury erupt within him. How could Kiku do this? They were supposed to be good friends...why should it affect him who Heracles make friends with? He had other friends, Greece knew that.

Jealousy? Is that was this was about? Tears still fell down his face, but these tears were different from those he had been shedding before. These were tears of fury..and frustration. What was he to do? The hopelessness of the situation washed over Heracles. The Mediterranean nation punched the floor, trying to relieve some of his frustration. "Dammit..!" The Greek muttered through clenched teeth. Now his whole arm hurt, too. Heracles focused on that pain, standing up to run his now red hand under cold water. Whilst drying his hand, his thoughts turned to Yao. How would his decision - not that he'd come to one yet - affect him? If he went back to Japan, surely he'd be breaking his promise to Yao..hadn't he already promised he wouldn't leave him alone?

But if he didn't stay friends with Japan, then there may be even more problems between the two brothers..and he would be the cause.

'Well, theres no use just standing here worrying about it, is there now?' Striding out the washroom door, he saw Russia and Yao sitting together. The Russian was speaking, saying something about best friends...of course. That was what they were, Greece had no right to interfere with that relationship...he remembered Yao's words from earlier. They were true, but not when applying to him. Heracles was the one with no right. Gulping down the tears threatening to flow once more, the Greek retreated back into the bathroom, and locked himself in the same cubicle as Kiku had. He wanted to be alone for now..he wanted to forget that today had ever happened. Closing his eyes, the Heracles felt his grief take hold, and once again, tears fell.

Keeaykeay

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 pm

'Gilbert... You are a presumptuous fool.' Roderich replied in a softened tone, gaze sharpening a little as he looked at the ex-nation. 'Even if I were to protest the validity of what I had said before, you would turn a deaf ear to it, simply because you can't deal with it, correct...?' He felt his own face flush hotly. 'What happened back in the conference hall... You did such small, simple things that made me feel so... So... Strange. Even the slightest thing...! I was frightened of it, didn't know how to stop, didn't know whether I wanted it to, God...! And you speak of lies being my sin? Surely the way we were... That was more of a sin to ourselves...! I'm not looking for the forgiveness of the Lord Almighty!' The Austrian felt a strong surge of exasperation take over him, patience wearing thin. If Gilbert was going to continue to hide behind religion like this rather than confront the actual situation, Roderich would not have any of this.

The last thing that the ex-nation said made Roderich stop in his tracks, however. 'You and I both.' He muttered as he sat beside the man on the bench, making sure to leave a few inches between them -he did not want to upset him, after all. 'But I'm more or less tired of fighting with you. I'm tired of being looked down upon, and tired of being mocked... Yet I've never done a thing about it, never done a thing about you.' This conversation was getting a little deep, but Roderich could not stop himself. 'Something about you being there has always been some sort of strange comfort. It's been nice to know that someone feels an emotion towards me, even if it is hate. It makes me feel a little more human... A little more like Roderich Edelstein and less like... Just Austria.' He admitted, though he did not look at Gilbert as he said this. How could he bring himself to, when he -himself- had a bright red stain across his face, literally branding him?

However, something did worry him. Gilbert looked a little peculiar, though Roderich could not tell so well in the dim light... And the rain. And the irritating habit that Gilbert had of not looking at him... In fact, turning away as far as possible to avoid him. Though he was sure he did get a glimpse of a reddened cheek.

----------

'Oh, yes, friends... Are nice.' Yao agreed with a little nod, his mind not totally on the situation at hand. His eyes were blurring a little with tears, though he did not shed them... Rather, he blinked them away, having known this sort of situation was going to come about...

That is, until the Asian flinched at Ivan's approaching hand. 'A-ah...' He was soon settled as he noticed that Russia's attention was on the cat, and not on hurting him... That was good. It seemed as if the man bore no ill intentions... But then again, he knew that Ivan was just as good at hiding them as he was faking a smile. 'I-I'm not allowed... Friends like Heracles, Ivan. I mean... You remember how Japan feels about me.' he remembered back to the time when he -Yao- had sought comfort from the Russian after being attacked. 'So... Heracles is his friend and not mine, you know...? I can't get in the way of them, aru.' He noticed Ivan's confused demeanor at the words 'best friend', and frowned a little.

'Y-yes... Best friend. It means... To be really close to someone.' How exactly did one describe a best friend? Yao pursed his lips a little as he glanced up at Ivan, sighing a little. 'It means... I trust you and love you dearly... As much as a best friend could allow, aru.' He shifted to rest his head on Ivan's shoulder, closing his eyes. 'It means I trust you enough to do this, see...?' Perhaps physical example wasn't the best explanation but Yao was pretty much useless at explaining this.

He was so caught up in keeping Russia's mood at this state that he did not notice the hurt he'd just inflicted on Heracles...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Heracles unlocked the door and headed out of the cubicle. Leaving the washroom, he didn't so much as glance in the direction of Russia and..Yao. He walked back to the conference room, and stood in the doorway. He could see Japan sitting next to America, but something made him pause before going over to him. This didn't..this didn't feel right. The unpleasant feeling settled in the Greek's stomach, making him sorely wish he had something - anything - to comfort him. Where was his cat? He realised that the creature must still be with Yao.

The nation turned slowly towards the pair, and he forced a calm expression upon his face. Walking slowly towards the two, he chose to ignore the fact that Yao's head rested upon Russia's shoulder. Focusing on the spot just above China's head, he softly asked "May I have my cat back, please?"

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:30 pm
Gilbert gritted his teeth as he listened to the Austrian speak, feeling white-hot fury flash through him. He didn't want to be near him, not in his current state. He quickly stood up. Too fast, perhaps - a dizziness swam through him and he had to grab the back of the bench for support. He stood there for a few seconds, letting the dizziness pass by and trying to make it seem more casual. He had his back to Roderich, so the man couldn't see his slightly unfocused eyes and the flush of illness.

Getting his bearings, he took a few steps away from the bench and looked back up at the sky before turning to look at the aristocrat out of the corner of his eye. "You are tired of being looked down on and mocked?" he snapped, voice harsh. "At least you're ******** nation! That counts for something, doesn't it? Everyone thinks I'm just the hapless reject who fell to pieces, unable to fight to keep my place! Nobody takes me seriously! Most people don't even think I should be at these ******** meetings!" Another wave of dizziness passed through him, but he pushed it aside and turned so he was able to glare fully at him. "Mein Gott, don't pull your "pity me" bullshit when you have more than I ever will be able to get back!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm

'You make it seem as if being a nation is a wonderful thing, Gilbert.' The Austrian muttered from his seat, flinching at Gilbert's glare. He lowered his gaze, settling his head in his hands with a shiver. 'It doesn't matter what I do or say, does it...? You're never going to listen. I don't need your pity as much as you don't want or need mine. But it's not all roses and lilies, and you know that...! You know what... I don't even know why I try anymore, why I bother with this. I'm no masochist and I don't enjoy tolerating your abuse... Gilbert...' Roderich trailed off, eyes widening a little. 'Gilbert... Can... Can you even see me properly...?' he had noticed the way that Gilbert's gaze seemed to faze in and out, and the reddened complexion... It was only then that it occurred to him that Gilbert was suffering from some sort of sickness. All of a sudden, his anger was crushed beneath a wave of concern.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm
Ivan listened to Yao speak, dropping the edge of his scarf and gently running his fingers down the smooth edge of the pipe. His face still had the slight smile on it as he thought, pondering over what the Chinese man said. He couldn't tell him what to do about Japan. After all, his family relations was rather iffy at the moment, as well. One sister stalked him and refused to leave him alone, while the other avoided him like he was infected with the plague. Instead, he remained silent and listened.

The topic changed to the odd term 'Best friend', and he glanced over curiously as the Asian rested his head on his shoulder. "Ah, I understand bit now," he commented in his sometimes fragmented English.

He paused, content to have someone wanting to be near him - that wasn't Natalia. He looked up, catching sight of the Greek who looked like something was bothering him. He looked back at the Chinese man, feeling like this might by a troubling confrontation for him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 pm
Gilbert froze. He had forgotten to hide his illness from the aristocrat. 'Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. Damn it all!' he thought, biting his lip and turning away. "W-why wouldn't I be able to see you?" he asked awkwardly, keeping his face turned away.

He was starting to shiver from the chillness of the rain and his soaked clothes, but his face still felt really warm. He closed his red eyes, feeling a bit unstable.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Yao looked up at the sound of Heracles' voice, swallowing a little. He wanted the cat back... That meant only bad news. The confrontation between him and Japan obviously had not gone well... And it looked as if Greece really was going to abandon him after all. He looked to Ivan for some sort of support, catching the man's glance before looking back up at the nation. 'I... I...' His eyes were half-lidded as he looked up at Greece, eyes shining with the unshed tears that he'd not let spill. Of course, the nation had made a perfectly reasonable request, and he did own the cat... It wasn't for Yao to decide. However, it seemed as if this would be the last time they would speak... Yao swallowed, stroking the cat one last time before lifting it with trembling hands, listening to the soft mewl it gave at being moved from his warm lap. 'Goodbye... Little cat.' He whispered, kissing the little creature on the forehead before holding it out to Heracles. ' H-Here...' He stammered in a quiet, strained voice, feeling a strong want to be comforted.

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games