Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 pm
Claude brought the carriage around, the drive into the city was uneventful. But when they got closer the home of Viscount Druitt, the traffic became slower as a few guests arrived at the same time.
Not only the young children, but quite a few parents came along as well, probably curious about the exiled Spanish noble lady.

The ball room had been decorated in brightly colored ribbons and drapery. the room was split into two areas, one for eating and dining on the buffet which was entirely made up of sweets and desserts, and an area for dancing.
"My Lady, shouldn't you go greet the guests?"
The red-haired woman was dressed in a soft yellow dress trimmed with black lace It contrasted well with her ruby-red hair which was put up in a cascade of waves and curls.
Again, She was picking at the various sweets at the buffet table. Her plate had no less then two different kinds of cake chocolate and candy. She turned around to speak to her butler "I will greet them later, Sam. Why don't you go see to the latest guests? There, The boy in blue walking in with two men." She pointed across the room, the party wasn't in full swing just yet, the guests where milling about but she could see the door from her position at the buffet-tables.
Sam sighed. "Very well my Lady." He went to go extend welcome to the trio who just came in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Ciel walked into the party with his two butlers by his side. Ciel was looking around for Lizzy but it looked as though she hadn't arrived yet. He looked around at all the other guests when he realized that Alois was here already, and he began to wonder what was going to happen between him and Claude.

Alois smiled happily when he saw his demon butler. "Claude! How are things going at the Phantomhive Manor? Things are going good I hope. Hello Ciel! Looking good as always!" Ciel simply rolled his eyes.

Grell walked into the party on his mission and gasped when he realized that the lady in question was even more beautiful in person. He smiled like he always did before he walked up to he. "Excuse me Miss but I'm Grell Sutcliffe." Then he kissed her hand like a gentleman. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm
Claude didn't say anything in response, Even when the blond boy suddenly put his arms around the man.
Alois grinned and looked at Ciel. "Have you met the Spanish Lady yet?" He let go of Claude and lean in closer to his rival. "...If you ask me, she's just as insane as the rumors go, She's been stuffing herself with sweets since I got here."
"Sirs, I bid you welcome."
The four of them looked to the side where a tall man in a black suit addressed them. He looked somewhat bored with his job. He bowed cordially enough. "...on behalf of her My Lady Katarina Torquemada. Please, enjoy yourselves."
Alois put his hand on his hip. "Where is Miss Isabella? As I understand it, this party is supposed to be for her."
The strange duo-tone haired butler seemed to be starring right through the boy with his ice-blue eyes. Alois felt a chill.
"The young miss will be joining shortly, until then feel free to help your selves to the refreshments."
Claude frowned as soon as he watched the man walk away, wondering if the other demon butler caught on, he glanced to the side where Sebastian was standing, their eyes met. Perhaps so...

Katarina smiled at the gentleman who just introduced himself to her. She tilted her head to the side, charmed by his smile. "Baroness of Castailla y Leon, Katarina Torquemada......I don't remember inviting a 'Sutcliffe.' " She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm
"Too many sweets huh?" Ciel knew that too many sweets raised the sugar blood count in the human body, which is why he knew that Sebastian kept a close eye on how much sugar he had, even though he was a kid. Sebastian knew that something was up as he glanced over at Claude. He sees it too..

"Ah Lady Katarina! What a beautiful name for such a beautiful young lady! Just between you and me you didn't really invite me. I came in anyways because I wanted...no needed to meet you." His emerald green eyes glanced over at the sweets in his hands. "I sure hope you're eating that in moderations my dear Lady. You wouldn't want to lose such a perfect frame. There is such a thing as having too much of a good thing. I'd hate to see you lose you're pretty life." He was trying to save her....because he wanted to be with her. He was a huge sucker for a woman in red. "Care to dance and join the rest of the party with me? I'm a rather good dancer you know." He was going to catch hell back at home with William, but he didn't give a damn. He wasn't a pureblood shinigami like them anyways.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 pm
"I would be delighted Mr.Sucliffe." Katarina said she put down her plate and they walked to the dance floor Her heart beating fast, there was something very dangerous about this man those red-hair nearly matched her own. Seh was almost dizzy with excitement.

Claude pushed his glasses up, as they moved to find a seat somewhere, Alois Shrugged off the sudden chill he got. "I'm surprised that she hasn't made herself ill honestly."
"CEEEEIIIIILLLLL!!!!"
The sound caused both boys to flinch as a blur of pink and white lace came out the crowd at the doorway and latched it's self to Ceil.
The young lady Elizabeth looked up at her betrothed. "I"m glad that you decided to come!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm
Ciel blushed when he saw Elizabeth suddenly cling to him. "Of course I would attend. It's rather rude not to attend when invited somewhere. I'm glad that you came as well Elizabeth. I had a feeling that you were going to wear something pink."

Sebastian could tell that even though they were engaged, Ciel wasn't 100% into her like that. If he's not in love with her then why is he still engaged to her? Is it because he wants to spare her feelings, not thinking he's going to live that long anyways?

Grell smiled warmly at her, not yet showing her his teeth. He was afraid they'd scare her away. He gently took her hand and left to the dance floor to dance the waltz with her.

Sebastian then noticed a familiar shade of red. "Oh no...Grell is here..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Claude looked over "Who?"
Lizzy pulled back to show off her dress. "Yes, I wanted to wear this one for awhile." She twirled around, the flounces and lace flowing around her prettily as she moved.

A pair of ruby-red shoes tapped down the stairs, a pair of shoes belonging to Miss Isabella Torquemada.
She was a girl perhaps 12 -13 years old, wearing a dress that was the same style as her mothers but in deep red velvet trimmed in black lace. Tall white stockings flashed under the hem of the skirt. cute lace edged gloves on her hands.The girl didn't appear to be happy, Her steel-gray eyes looked around the ball room. Unlike her mother who had ruby-red hair. The girl's hair color was auburn. a brown shade tinted with red, her skin was deeper color hinting at her Hispanic origins.
A small gold cross on a fine chain was her only adornment.
"Sam, Who is that man dancing with my mother?" She asked as soon as she reached ground level.
The man frowned. "I do not know my lady....I don't think that he's a guest. Shall I have him thrown out?"
Isabella sighed. "No, Mama will raise a fuss. It's just as well, as long as she's distracted, she won' bother anyone else."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm
Sebastian leaned over to talk to Claude. "He's the Death God that gaga over me as well. He keeps asking to bare my children even though he can't. He's only dated one woman before and that was Madame Red. Together him and her were Jack the Ripper. He might be after her soul. Knowing all those sweets she's eating it might be close to her time of death."

Ciel smiled as warmly as he could at her, not really liking the color pink. It was too girly for him. He 'd much rather stare at his butler in black...not that he'd admit to that. "Care to dance Elizabeth?" He thought it would be polite. At least he wasn't wearing a dress this time.

Grell danced around with her with a smile on his face. He was head over heels, and he had no plans on killing her unless she bored him, like Madame Red had. As long as he stayed with her, he'd make sure to keep her from the desserts that can and will kill her.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 pm
"I'd love to!" Lizzy smiled brightly.

As the pair where going to the dance floor Ciel and Lizzy past by the girl in red and the butler with the white bangs. For a just a split second Isabella's glance passed over the pair before heading to the side to find a place to sit.
Claude ad noticed the girl, her deeper completion was hard to miss...and her dress, the dark red was colored of dried blood, a big difference from all the soft blues,pinks yellows the rest of the girls where wearing.
He spoke privately to Sebastian. "Shouldn't we start investigating the Baroness?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 pm
Sebastian looked at Claude. "Right now Grell isn't letting her out of his sight. To me all she is is a diabetic woman that Grell is trying to save from death...but her daughter doesn't look at all happy to be here. I'm going to politely ask her why. Excuse me." He then went over to Isabella and bowed politely to her. "Good evening My Young Lady. You don't seem to be enjoying yourself at your own party. Would you mind if I were to ask why not?"

Ciel placed a hand around her waist before beginning to dance with her. Ciel hadn't noticed how Isabella looked at them.

As Grell continued to look at her he asked her the question that was on his mind. In all focus to shinigami rules he had to watch over her for at least a few days. "My Lady I have a question for you. I know that you already have enough help around here, but I wondered if you wouldn't mind hiring me as a butler? I've been one before so I have the experience to do so. I can cook, clean.." He then dipped her romantically. "Sweep you off your feet..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am
The girl frowned she didn't answer him right away. "Who's this man?" Sam whispered something in her ear then pulled back."Oh really, a butler? Do they allow the servants to speak so boldly in England?" She asked her man-servant.
Sammael frowned. "Apparently so. My Lady."
Isabella looked up at Sebastian. "In the country I come from the servants of visiting nobles do not address anyone other then their lord or lady. Forgive me if I am being rude, but this party was planed by my mother without my permission....I dislike parties."
There was a subtle smile on Sammeal's face.

"I already have a butler, he does very well." She smiled. "I have an even better idea....." Katarina pulled him close. "Let's run away together you and I..." scandalously, she put Grell's hand on her thigh, thought the fabric could be felt was the hilt of a dagger.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am
Sebastian nodded. He was completely ignoring her comments on proper English butler etiquette. "I see. So this was more for her then for you. I figured as much. I heard that she's running with the black market, as is most people in here. She's your mother correct? What kind of person is she? Please tell me Miss. Lives might be a stake here.

Grell blushed when his hand went on her thigh and he instantly felt the dagger there. He smirked...this woman was completely nuts, hiding something like that up her dress. He fell for her even more. After he smirked he went in to whisper into her ear seductively. "Not many woman are as bold as to have a dagger hidden in her dress. You're a crazy b***h and I love you all the more for that. We both belong here in this house....What about your daughter hm?" He then smirked even more before he licked her ear.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 am
"So you know her involvement with the black market?" Isabella was frowning. "I thought as much, It was strange that she'd do this." The girl tapped her white gloved finer on the arm of the chair. "If you know that much, then you are aware of the rumors? Her insanity grows day by day, it's a difficult task to keep her under control most days."
For a young girl living under a stressful situation, Isabella seemed almost calm about the whole thing.

The red baroness purred back. "....The viscount can sale her on the black market. I don't care." With that she stepped away from him as the dance ended, turning around to leave the room for a more private room to chat in.

"Young Lady your mother..." Sammael interrupted their conversation.
Isabella sighed watching her Mother boldly leaving with that red-haired man.
"Thank goodness. Sammeal, I'm retiring for the night. I don't care if the party continues or not see that the guests are entertained." She stood up from the chair and gave Sebastian a polite nod of acknowledgement. "If I where you, I'd take your young lord and leave as soon as you can, adiĆ³s."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 am
Grell took his hand off of her before he followed her into a more private room. He figured he should also tell her the truth about himself as well. Hopefully she didn't mind the company of the death god in charge of her death. He would also tell her that he was also Jack the Ripper.

Sebastian was growing more and more suspicious of the Baroness. She was also getting less and less innocent. He sighed before walking back up to Claude. "I'm going to have to look into her more when we get home. Then again I could ask Grell later on. No doubt in my mind that she's about to tell him everything I need to know. His information isn't going to be cheap though." Grell knew that he would rub things in his face and demand some kind of physical act to get it from him, but Sebastian would do anything for information on the Baroness.

Ciel continued to dance with Lizzy until he tired of it. "Did you find anything out about her?" Sebastian shook his head no. "Not really. Miss Senorita Katarina is said to be crazy from the words of her daughter, and that she planned this party more for herself then anyone else like I suspected. She just went off with Grell, and I have a feeling that he's going to come out knowing way much more then we do. We're going to have to buy his information..."

Ciel smirked. "You mean you're going to have to persuade him to give it up. That's an order."

Sebastian nodded before he bowed down to him. "Yes My Lord."

Ciel then turned to Elizabeth. "I'm going to be leaving now My Lady. Sweet dreams and good night." He then gently kissed her hand before walking out the door with his two butlers. Things were now more interesting then ever.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:40 am
Claude brought the carriage around and they headed back to the manor. Going through the gates he drove up the path slowing down at the odd bump in the road, even so they hit it.
There was a sound of a muffled yelp from the back of the carriage. Claude immediately stopped and jumped off. He went to the back as he passed by the compartment, he mentioned to Sebastian to come out.
Attached to the back of the carriage was a large roomy trunk. Usually it held shopping or luggage. The demon opened the trunk. Inside a small figure was curled up inside dressed in a long black robe. Deciding that the stowaway was just a child, Claude reached in and pulled the child out. "Who are you and what are you doing in there?" He asked.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I was going to get out when you stopped!" The robes hood fell back revealing a girl, not just any girl. Isabella Torquemada held a bundle to herself. Her red shoes crunching on the stone on the ground.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games