Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANTHROBreedables
[PRP] Hey! Been hoping to find you! (Elijah/Relm) -again ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:06 pm
Elijah listened and tried to absorb every little detail that he could. It was so much. Relm had really been through all of that? It was hard to believe, but he did. Relm was telling him this and that was all it took. It was that simple. Of course, seeing the magic did help a little...

So even in her old world Relm had been unique. Her "friends" seemed to be quite the individuals as well. He couldn't appreciate how they seemed to treat Relm however. "It's amazing. You seem pretty happy and you've gone through all that... Away from your home and everything. Wow..."

So, was she trapped here? Did she want to go back? Would she go back if she had the chance? Elijah was a bit afraid to ask the question. There was enough to take in and swallow at the moment as there was. No need to add something in that might upset him since unlike the people in Relm's last world; Elijah very much wanted Relm around. Very, very much. So much it almost hurt.

"You must have been pretty lonely for a while..." He squeezed her hand in his gently once. "But you know..." Elijah paused as he took a moment just to watch Relm. How could anyone not want her around? He couldn't understand that. "I... I want you around. Very much. Well... You know, I'd miss you... especially if you were ever to go some place where I couldn't see you ever again. I don't know how those guys could have waited till after they found Strago to think about finding you." He wondered if he was saying too much. He couldn't help it though. This was something he really needed to say. "I would really hate to see you go, Relm..."

The anthro dog looked away a moment after he said this. "Wow... This world must seem kind of b...boring though, huh? Compared to yours..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:19 am
Relm was uncharacteristically quiet. Happy. it was better than being angry or sad about things. Sometimes it felt so damn forced though. Those times it was good to be able to store away the unwanted emotions for use in her 'acting' later. Always made it more believable.

When did she start being not as snarky as she used to be anyway?

yeah. Random fragmented thoughts so that the words would not slip through her mouth: happy with you.

Interrupted with an uncomfortable sensation from behind. Relm shifted her jacket hanging over her shoulder to try and brush the feeling away. Like an unwanted ghost.

With a shrug Relm turned her head and looked up at Elijah with a smile, letting her own fingers return the squeeze a little more mildly. Wait... he wanted her around? No wait... duh. If Elijah did not like her around then they would not hang out, would they? It wasn't like there weren't tons of other people he could choose to hang out with instead if he'd like. Still... hearing it made Relm feel rather good.

Holding his hand felt rather good too. It did not matter how they came to be holding hands -they were now. Relm certainly was not about to make a scene to stop holding hands. Not when she felt she kind of needed it. Though maybe that was a good idea to stop.

"bah!" The artist guffawed. "Are you kidding? My world was only exciting when someone was trying to take it over or destroy it. Fighting monsters is boring. It's always the same thing, over and over. No originality at all. I swear... the guys I tagged along with? Pretty much the only interesting people in the entire world! Can you believe we only had one opera house? I never even got to go there! Our only other music was that crap played for girl dancers." Green eyes rolled heavily. "Not that the playboy ever minded that." A grin and Relm's eyes danced up at Elijah's through the darkness just before bumping her shoulder to his arm. "Complications and other factors aside, I'm not going back. Only sometimes miss some of them anyway."

Relm was silent for a few moments, looking around them so they would not get lost though they were not really heading anywhere specific that she could tell. But she knew this area. Not far ahead was a small wooded park with a little playground. She had painted there a few times. It would be empty this time of night. Gently Relm turned down that path. They would be inside in only a few more steps now. "Besides..." she was saying, her voice softening the tiniest bit even as she tried to make light of the softening with a highly teasing quality in her voice. "You weren't there, Musician."

The ruby on her head seemed to relay the laughter in Relm's eyes that she did not give sound to. Then suddenly there was a change about her. Relm recoiled forward as if away from something behind her. The slimy feeling of being groped had returned and growling softly Relm cussed half under her breath. “Damn it!”

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 pm
'You weren't there...'

The word echoed in Elijah mind after hearing it. Did it mean something possibly? Course, he didn't have much time to think about it. He had noticed something was bothering Relm a little before and he was proven to be correct. They weren't alone.

Elijah stood close to Relm and held her hand tight enough so she couldn't be ripped away from him. Not like last time. "Alright, whose there? Come on out or I'm coming after you..." Elijah clenched his fist in his free hand. Him coming after someone wasn't a good thing for whoever it was right now. He was sick of having his time with Relm being interupted by creeps. He was right THERE. They could possibly be dating and yet perverts were coming up anyway. Well, they weren't dating obviously, but that was no excuse! "I'm sick of people picking on Relm..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Relm gasped softly at the force of his hand around hers. His protectiveness nearly stunned her. Actually, it did for a moment -the smart-mouthed artist speechless.

"Lijah! It's okay! No one's there!" Somehow her hand with her jacket in it had reached over to touch his shoulder as Relm looked up at his face with discomfort in her eyes, mostly masking the affection therein as well. "It's Phantom!"

Shamed, Relm cast her eyes away. She looked uncomfortable, uncertain. On top of that though, more than a trifle bit pissed off. Flicking her tail Relm sighed heavily, her shoulders lifting and falling with the weight of it. “I can still… it keeps coming back. The feeling. Of that creep grabbing me…” Now that she was not on Elijah’s lap or in his arms probably had something to do with it too. "It's gross & I'm trying not to think of it -to forget it- but nothing seems to be working."

There was anger in her voice. Anger for her failure almost more than any other anger. Also within her voice was a sense of loss, and of pleading -though what she could be pleading for Relm would not be sure.

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Elijah frowned. He should have acted sooner. It was his entire fault that this was happening to Relm. "Oh...." He cast his eyes away for a moment as he thought. "I'm sorry. I should have acted quicker before... I'm such an idiot sometimes..." He sighed and looked down at their hands. He wondered if that little contact was comforting at all. If only, if only... if only he had acted sooner. What a failure he was.

"I won't le it happen to you again. As long as I'm around I swear... I'm not sure if I can make you feel any better but... I'll always be here for you, okay? I’ll protect you." He smiled a little and looked back up at her face.

You weren't there...' He really wish he could be certain by what she meant by that. She could just be being nice, but why go that far to be nice? He must be of some big importance to her however. That he could say for sure. Maybe he could hug her right now to make her feel better, but he wasn't sure. She felt disgusted about being touched in that way right now. More physical content would be bad...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm
"Thanks, 'Lijah but it's not your fault. Not at all, get it?" Relm was stubbornly strong and that strength flashed within her at her friend blaming himself for what had happened. She didn't give him time to speak an answer. "You're not an idiot, and you did do something! And if you want to..." For a moment her alto voice trailed off, the pictomancer thinking quietly to herself. Dare I? Should I? Will it really help any? Can I really ask?

There was the look of a decision being made which flashed across the artist’s face spur of the moment as the notion came to her. Stopping Relm turned to step in front of & face her friend, a look of entreaty in her green eyes not hindering an awkwardness. “Could you… Would you… Espers, ‘Lijah you’re the only one I trust enough to ask! I don’t want that to be the only touch remembered there! Not something so lewd!! I know it’s stupid, & I understand if you don’t want to… but please… consider it?”

Crass as she could be, Relm could not bring herself to up and say outright what notion was on her mind. Not to Elijah. Yet she was telling the honest truth and it showed in her eyes: he was the only one she would trust to ask it of him.

“I know it’s stupid… but I know it can feel good and I’d rather remember that instead of never letting someone touch me again. Like someone that’s nearly been drowned needing to have a swim lesson. Just… something to wash the bad away.”

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm
Elijah stared at Relm for a few moments letting what had just been requested sink in. That couldn't be right. She... wanted him to touch her? Like that? "Uh... uhm... s...sure... I guess if you'd feel comfortable with that I could... yeah... But are you sure that's what will fix it?" He looked away for a moment. He couldn't believe it. He stared into those eyes of hers. Those pretty eyes. "Where exactly...? I just want to make sure were on the same page here..." Messing up and making this even more awkward was the last thing he wanted. Of course, after that whole scene from before, witnessing it happen right in front of him he was quite sure he knew where, but he couldn't believe this. Did he fall asleep at one point and was all one of those dreams?

Well it didn't matter. This was for Relm and at this point he could admit he would be willing to do just about anything for her. If this was what it took to erase the creep from her mind he was willing to do it. The only thing that worried him was controlling his own true emotions from showing too much. Still, there was something else about this that made it feel wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Relm bit her lip nervously. No she was not sure. "Not really... but I can't think of anything else!" There was more than a hint of desperation in her usually strong and sure voice. Taking a step closer Relm's eyes never left his face. Her smooth throat shifted as Relm swallowed. This was not a game. This was not a trick. She seriously wanted this just gone and asking Elijah to do this was the only thing she could think of that might have a chance to work. At the same time... Relm was terrified it would change or worse ruin their friendship. There was no one she valued more than Elijah in her life, no one she trusted more. Unless one counted Interceptor, but smart as the demon puppy was he could not talk. It was not just that though... there was no comparing the two. "You know where, 'Lijah."

Her voice had gone so small. 'Please don't make me say it' her eyes glittered. She could... she so easily could say it. But this was Elijah. Her friend! And...

No. She was not using this as a way around things. She wasn't! Relm really did not know who else she could ask where the touch might actually help. Her body touched his and Relm gave a shiver, her eyes never having left his face. "Just hug me around the waist and let your hands wander down?" Every question she posed felt like it had a silent 'please' attached to the end. "Gentle... caressing even. Maybe. I've seen others enjoy it and I don't wanna not be able to when the time comes. I'm not sure it'll work but I'm sure about trying unless you have a better idea." Relm did not suspect he did. Neither could she bring herself to suggest he pretend she was someone he liked, or someone he'd like to hold like that. She did not want it to be pretend. Or pretend he cared for her more than friends. Relm did not want to pretend... if she could help it. "I'm comfortable with you, 'Lijah, and I really think it's the best bet. I don't wanna grow afraid off proximity, 'Lijah!"

Still without looking away from his eyes tears formed and glittered unshed in her eyes. Relm did not like to beg but... "Please..."

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm
Elijah stared at her eyes. She looked upset... Elijah couldn't take it. If he could just make her happy again...

So he gave into the idea completely. Even though he couldn't exactly see how it was going to help, he couldn't see anything else that might help Relm either. "Alright, but if it starts to bother you tell me right away. I'd rather you object it all together than for me to make it worse for you..." He put his arms around her waist as he was told. The thought of giving her a moment to back out came across his mind, but he thought better of it. What if HE backed out? Now that wouldn't help Relm any.

Still, something didn't feel right. Sure, he liked Relm very much, but... if they were to ever be together, which he doubted since he doubted Relm really liked him like that, was this the first thing he wanted to remember doing? Well, sure, they had hugged, but..

No, this was about Relm right now, not him. As a friend he had to help. His face began to turn red as he moved his right hand down a little. He was hesitant about this. Sure, there was one part of him that wanted to do it, but it was the way that it was happening he didn't like. He looked around with just his eyes for a moment as if he expected someone to be watching before he let his hand completely slide down to the destination. His face turned completely red.

His hand.... it... it was right there. He moved his hand to caress it like she said, but he did so slowly. Now he was just trying to forget his concerns and pay attention to his friend's reactions. Ah, he couldn't believe this...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 pm
Relm moved into his embrace with a soft sigh. It felt so good to be there, against him, in his arms. Then she caught sight of his face and suddenly uncertainty hit her. Was asking him... was asking him hurting Elijah? NO!! No! I don't want to hurt 'Lijah! Why's he blushing? Does he not want to...? Maybe he doesn't like me enough... I don't want to lose him! I...

His hand touched and her eyes nearly rolled back in her head. Sweet Espers… what have I done…? Relm sighed softly, nearly melting into the sweet and exciting feel. As her eyes closed, tail swaying in contentment back and forth between cheeks both soft and gently toned in their covering of flexible black vinyl Relm wondered if Elijah was enjoying this at all. His expression and red face just before worried her, but she was too distressed -too close to the situation- to guess what he did not feel right about or what felt wrong to him... even that he did feel anything was off. She knew she was enjoying it TOO much, as with a small sigh her cheek fell against Elijah’s chest just above her fingertips. To stay like this… Relm knew she must not. Her ruby gem glowed softly. This was exactly what Relm had wanted when she asked: she would never again think of the crude man’s touch. Not after this. Instead she already could tell that this touch would linger tauntingly. Perhaps torturous… but so much more desirable.

Perhaps too desirable.

Her head snuggled into his chest as she faintly murmured his name. Lightly her fingers curled into his chest.

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Elijah relaxed after hearing his name voiced by Relm. The redness in his face died down, replaced with a small smile. Relm liked him touching her like this? Then maybe it was okay to let himself enjoy it a little more. What had felt off to him disappeared from him his mind. Even if the reasons behind this happening weren't exactly like any he would have imagined, it didn't really matter now.

His arms tightened a little more as if he were trying to bring her in a little closer, but he still kept it gentle enough so that it wouldn't be possessive. No longer did was there any hesitation in his touch. This was something he desired too. It really was. Just, he wanted it to be real too.

If only he could figure out how to tell her that.

His green eyes watched her as she snuggled up on him. The hand that had been caressing her stopped, but did not move from the spot it laid.

No... No more thinking. He just had to act. If he kept thinking and hesitating he was going to drive himself crazy.

Elijah lowered his face so that it was facing the top of her head. He pressed his lips on top of it gently and lifted his head up again slowly so he could see her better again. There was no taking that back, and even if he could he didn't want to. It didn't even feel like enough anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:51 pm
This is how it should be… Relm thought softly, the thought seeming far away like in a dream as she stepped closer reflexively feeling the dog-anthro’s arms tighten around her after the discomfort she had thought she picked up from him faded. Maybe she was just to far gone to notice it anymore… but his hand… Espers… his touch…! felt wonderfully more at ease.

Something touched the top of her head. She could feel it through the curls and even without being able to place it the feeling it made her feel safe and warm. So wonderful. Artist’s fingers curled into his shirt, brushing the body beneath.

Sheer force of will was all that forced Relm to move. To press lightly with her hands to push her head and chest away from Elijah and look up into his face. She could not say how long they had been like that. Her bright green eyes were slightly glazed and there was a sadness she was trying to keep from him behind her gratitude. Her lips turned up, pouting a little at what she knew she had to say. “I…” Relm paused, a flicker of torn emotions playing in her eyes. “Thank you, Elijah.” She had wanted to put the barrier up of calling him Musician but felt it would be too rude after asking him for something personal like this –and especially with his hands still on her posterior making her feel so wonderfully and dangerously lightheaded. “I… I think that’s enough.”

Only Relm was not sure it would ever be enough now. Her heart was beating so fast with Elijah so near…

But looking into his green eyes her heart fluttered wildly and Relm was not so sure she could leave. Emotions played unveiled upon her face and within her eyes. Maybe he… Well if he did, maybe… “If… if you want, ‘Lijah.”

Green eyes were fixed on green. It was almost as if she was asking something. Something that could mean more than one thing. Her eyes indicated that interpretation was for him… but that none were really wrong.

Her lips opened slightly, as if she wanted to say something but could not find the words. Her eyes merely flickered, waiting, locked on his. Waiting.

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:01 pm
The musician didn't make any moves to pull any further away than Relm had. There was no reason he could think of to want to. He felt nothing, but bliss and the desire to have more. Ending the embrace he and Relm had was the last thing he wanted.

"Relm..." He leaned his face in a little closer to hers to close some of the distance that had just been made between them. "I... don't think I want to." His eyes moved their focus from hers and looked down to her lips. "Do... you?"

Did she really want this as much as he did? Was this really just a way to get rid of the feelings from the unwelcome encounter earlier? He really had no idea. All he knew was that there was probably only one sure way to figure it all out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm
Her heart lurched as her eyes tried to follow his down only to become cross-eyed at her nose. Relm brought them back up, watching his face instead as she tried to digest what had been said. He didn't want to... end it? Or more... or...? He wasn't letting her go or pulling back. He was nearing and he was looking at her like... Is he going to kiss... me? He wants to...? Her swallow would be easy to see in her slender throat the way it was bent. 'Do you...?' His question, his voice, echoed in her head.

"Not really." Her voice seemed far away, like it wasn't hers and yet Relm knew it was. She would have to go on tiptoe, wouldn't she? Her heals lifted from the ground barely a half inch. The artist was teetering inside. Palms against Elijah's chest her fingers climbed a little higher. For balance. Right.

Deep breath. "Are you... sure?" Even to Relm her eyes felt huge. Like they had to be big to take all of Elijah in. She seriously had not expected this to go here. It was not an outcome she had factored. But then... it had been a spur of the moment decision, based on what she needed at the time. It had worked too.

Trelweny

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 pm
Elijah could barely believe this was happening either. He was just taking this as it came to him, like it came to him naturally. Her question echoed in his mind while he just stared and stood as he was as if thinking about it. There was nothing to really think about though. He already knew what his answer would be.

Elijah nodded his head. "I... Like being close like this..." His face neared hers a little more. "I like being with you, Relm. A lot." Should he really go for it? Should he kiss her now? He wanted to. She even looked like she wouldn't mind it, but... Were they sure? Maybe he was just confusing her and she just thought she wanted to. Maybe they were moving too fast. No, he shouldn't question things again. It would just drive him crazy, but...

Their noses were almost touching at this point. So close. He was so close.

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff