Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
Entering lightfighter Aniel! My rp story! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 am
Serena nodded but other than that she couldn't move. She was on the ground right in front of the daroist. "Y-you killed Kevin?" she said looking up at him. Pain was painted all over her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 pm
"It was real easy!" he said as he shoot an arrow at her." Aniel got in the way to block it."You bast***!!You killed my brother, my master and my wife but mess with daughter....."he said as he looks up as he slowly transform into his darker side,"YOU'LL DIE." He sends the arrow back at him but Aurion transform into Kevin."No!!" he screamed as he stop the arrow in front of him.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm
"Kevin!" Serena shouted. She got up and ran to him, forgetting what had just happened. Truth be told Kevin had been more than a friend to her, he was her fiance. "Serena no!!! It's a trick!!" Sara shouted but Serena didn't hear. She was already right beside 'Kevin' looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:38 pm
Kevin transform into Aurion again and pushes her to exploded floor.

Aniel rushed and grabbed Serena."Come on, we can't help him now!" he said as he activated a trap that summoned Xiz's old guardian beast after him. "We got to get out of here....he's too strong for me, you, and your mother right now. Go with your mother while hold him off with my guardian beast.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Serena was crying, so much was going on right now, so much information to process so fast. She hugged Aniel, "I'm sorry I messed up....dad." she said. Sara was already working on distracting Aurion. She shot a powerful beam of pure light at him that temporarily blinded him while she summoned up a storm. "Get her out of here now Aniel!" she shouted over the roar of the wind and thunder. It was now pooring.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:04 pm
"Alright! He said as he grabbed Sara and Serena. He got on the beast and flied away. "Thanks Kurio!" he said as the beast nodded."We need to fly to the other side to meet up the Guardian of water Ace! We'll stay at his place which used to be mined. He should where's the other element guardians would be. They must help us enter the Dark Source Dimension. Trust me Serena, there's more than you think so don't blame yourself!"  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:07 pm
"This is all so confusing! I don't know what's going on!" Serena said still holding onto Aniel. Sara smiled a little, "What matters now is we're safe....for a while at least. The storm will slow him down and hide our trail." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 am
"Along time ago, a jealous lightfighter named Aurion wanted to seek out a strength that stronger than light but he gave his soul away to a dark source and that soul would become what he is today.....a soul that searches for a body to use it to take over the dark side in everyone. Aurion was cast away to the Dark Source Dimension where for years, my dad and the element guardian been destroying and sending Daroist for years. When my dad died, the seal that was left in the gate was unlocked and now they are coming out more than ever. I taught me and your mom sealed him in but the seal didn't last long. I realize only when working together with the element guardians, we can destroy them permanently." he explained.

They landed on the ground near Ace's house and Ace came out of his place. "Lightfighter Aniel!!! It's been along time! What happen I felt something happen Xiz and Mike?" Ace said.

He nodded. "Yeah, they're both dead and my place has been destroyed..."

"You're always welcome, my brother!" he said as he shaked his hand tight and tap his shoulder.

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 am
Serena nodded but still had a lot of questions. She remained silent. Sara walked up next to Aniel, she had never realized before but she was slightly taller than him, she giggled a bit. "Hello, I'm Sara, his wife. And this is our daughter Serena. Nice to meet you Ace." she said politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 am
"Nice to meet you.....but I know who you are already....I met your parents when you was born." he said "I'm Ace the Water Warrior Guardian...I'm one of the 12 elemental guardian...well now 11 since Mike died."

Pictures of Ace:

First Form-

User Image  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:41 am
"Sorry don't remember you. But I do remember when I met Adoris the Fire Warrior Gaurdian. She gave me something to call her when I need her....I wonder if it still works." Sara said and pulled out a crimson crystal that was half the size of her palm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 am
"Oh my twin sisters Adoris and Flane you mean....well i met you when you was baby...that stone may still work." Ace replied. A swarm of Daroist was terrorizing a town not to far from them. "Looks like we got trouble."

"What else is new?" Aniel smirked. "Lets show them we used to mix it up...Instant collision!!"

"Alright" he nodded as they jumped into the air and chanted a spell that fused the together to become one being known as Dorniel.

"Wow I almost forget how it feels to be back" he said as looks at them, "Don't be alarm we will separate soon." He flew to where Dariost was and started destroy them.  

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 am
Sara and Serena smiled "Time for action." they said at the same time and ran off side by side to where the daroists were. Sara destroyed a bunch with a strong beam of light while Serena (they're baack to back) used darkness and drained them of their power then used light to destroy them. "Feels good to be fighting again." Sara said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 am
Dorniel swings his staff around and destroy hundreds of them with a tsunami. A earthquake started out of nowhere and all of of the daroist disappeared. Ace and Aniel separated and crashed on the floor because of the earthquake. "You ROCKHEAD!!!Get out of the ground" Ace shouted.

A man crashes out of the ground and it was Ling the Earth Warrior Guardian. "Hey guys....long time no see" he said as turn around look at Serena and Sara."and who are you lovely ladies?"

Aniel tapped his shoulders. "Nice to see you again....that would be my wife Sara and my daughter Serena." he replied.

"Okay...wait why are you wearing the master scarf?....Don't tell me you are the new master of the lightfighters!!" Ling replied.

Fading Dark Heart

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kunoburedeji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:28 am
"Yes he is Ling. Hey didn't you use to have a thing for Adoris?" Sara said. She summoned Adoris and her twin who appeared there in a ball of fire.

"Hey Sara how's it hanging." Adoris said and ruffled Sara's hair.

"Fine. I'm married now. To Aniel, right there. And this is my daughter Serena." Sara said pointing out who was who.

"Nice to meet you." Adoris said the saw Ling and smiled at him.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games