Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
School For the Devil's Children Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age? (( Not real, RP ))
  13-15
  16-18
  19+
View Results

Strave Killigan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:40 am
Malice-Omen-Grey_
Dore' laughed a little at his response so smart alicked to her.
hehehe well if you want to be the smarty pants of the day you should be in a classroom instead of on my floor huh?"she said with a smirk as she felt a jolt of empathy pass through her for a moment.Ijnoring it she continued,
"See.I got jokes too..."she laughed a little and began the lesson.
"So Tanyeera,you wanna be up first?"

"i only had that one to get out of my system so im good now"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:08 am
Spectrus moved over to a different training area, one that he made himself. He took out his M4 and began moving through the man made building structures. Everywhere he moved, his rifle was shouldered and aiming. Within each room was a target that was supposed to be shot before moving into the next area. Spectrus, using his right hand, fired three times at the first and second target that was in the room, hitting them four times in the chest and missing them a couple of times. He quickly moved to the next room, his rifle still aiming as he moved along the wall to stay out of an "enemies" fire view.  

Spectrus Massillon

Kai Merah

Enduring Elocutionist

13,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:25 pm
Malice-Omen-Grey_
Dore' laughed a little at his response so smart alicked to her.
hehehe well if you want to be the smarty pants of the day you should be in a classroom instead of on my floor huh?"she said with a smirk as she felt a jolt of empathy pass through her for a moment.Ijnoring it she continued,
"See.I got jokes too..."she laughed a little and began the lesson.
"So Tanyeera,you wanna be up first?"

"Alright!" Tanyeera bounced forward, almost vibrating with energy. "What do I have to do?" she hoped it was something really, really fun, something that'd involve wrecking stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 am
"will i have to do the same stuff she does"  

Strave Killigan

Malice-Omen-Grey_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Dore' gave a laugh at their questions.Sighing she then explained...
"ok,both of you have a target.I will move it with my ability so you can have a good "foe".As i do you have to use only your non physical powers,such as blackfire,and element attaks or any other abilities you have, but remember at times it will fight back and if it gets close to you,you then use your physical attaks,understood?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Spectrus' training began to bring back memories. He walked out of the course and took out a small boom box and put it on a song. "LET'S START A RIOT, A RIOT...LET'S START A RIOT!!" ((hehe...Riot by Three Days Grace biggrin ))  

Spectrus Massillon

Strave Killigan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:51 am
((you would)) Strave looks at Tanyeera "good luck since your first"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Dore' gave an exprretion to him the looked to Tanyeera and gave her a nod to begin as she put her hand up to use her power to move the stuffed dummie.  

Malice-Omen-Grey_

Strave Killigan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:38 am
"looks fun"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 am
Spectrus began to sing along with the song; "If you feel, so empty, so used up, so let down, if you feel, so ripped off, so stepped on. You're not the only one, refusing to back down."  

Spectrus Massillon

Kai Merah

Enduring Elocutionist

13,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Tanyeera eyed Dore' in disdain. "A stuffed dummy? You have got to be kidding." Without looking, she pointed a finger and the dummy's chest exploded in fire. "Isn't there anything more durable?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:41 am
"oh snap" eek  

Strave Killigan

Spectrus Massillon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 am
Spectrus continued singing; "...You're not the only one, so get up!!! LET'S START A RIOT, A RIOT!! LET'S START A RIOT!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:42 am
"that was cool"  

Strave Killigan

Malice-Omen-Grey_

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:00 pm
Dore' looked to Tanyeera and smiled as the flame that covered the dummy disapeared and shot back at her as it only suffered a burn mark on it's stomach.She swayed it in the air as it sent back the attak and hitting target.

"It seems pretty sturdy to me don't you think??"she said with a laugh.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff