Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:15 pm
Tao sat down and waited for her. Smiling under his mask he took it off and wiped some of the dust off his face from cleaning earlier.
"So... how long have you been using my old room.... what shall I call you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:33 pm
(( *Glass breaks in background* -.-;;; Um.... Well then. My parents are fighting again. What else is new? Anyway, I won't be posting this weekend due to a rather large competition I have this weekend. I will depart 6pm friday and come back sunday at 4pm... ^_^ I only have two goals this time. Get to the provincial competition for seamanship and so 'Okay' in first aid. Well, friday, wish me luck! ^^ ))  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:40 pm
"Hmm? Oh. It trailed me back from the market. I went to get some things, and he just kind of followed me here. I guess I needed time to think a little after everyone's mood took a spiraling turn to depression." Aoki laughed, petting the little stray's ruffled fur.

Shinobu hadn't left the perimeter of the theater in a while, while Aoki left almost every day for almost no reason. What made this dull, yet some what airy day so different?

"Shinobu-onee..." She half whispered. "Um... What are you doing out in the theater? You never leave, even for mini-missions. I thought for a while you would burst into flames if you left headquarters."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:40 pm
Edaniel
[Yippe! Wow, you guys really rped it up! Thankyou~! It seems like no one ever rps anymore and... BOOM! Roleplaying galore. Very nice work you guys, and yeah, can you lot believe it? I read the huge Yue post. ^^ Go me. Go me.]

[ sweatdrop Yeah... I've been famous in some of my other groups for my ginormous posts...]  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:53 pm
"Oh good morning, Tomoyo." Yue turned back after the short greeting to answer Kagami's question, "no, that would be most welcome, as long as you're comfortable." Eyeing the bloodstained kimono, her curiosity was piqued. "Tomoyo-san... it would seem that someone was not very pleased with you last night. Picking fights again?" she teased the girl gently. "Well, at any rate, I definately need a bath. You're both welcome to come along... or not. At your leave."

Yue bowed respectfully to both women before turning down the trail. She didn't really try to be so aloof, it just seemed to come naturally to her. She really would enjoy the company, especially after what she had been driven to do last night, she didn't feel like being alone, but... well, she could keep her mind occupied if need be. Mental exercises and games came naturally to her. Thinking on it, she wondered for the hundreth time what she had done before it had happened, whatever it was, but she just couldn't remember. Maybe I lived in an isolated monestary, and my order is worried at my disappearance... or maybe... Her mind slipped easily into the "what if" game, playing through the possibilities of a thousand forgotten lives as she made her way down the narrow path, hopefully half-listening for the sound of footsteps following her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:24 am
Kagami nodded a tacit possible farewell to Tomoyo as she followed Yue down the path, picking her way down the path in a very cautious manner. Her hand brushed against the tall grass as she kept her eyes focused on Yue's back.  

PerilousBard

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:04 pm
Melora's amber eyes watched his every movement. She took another careful step forward and opened her mouth to reply, paused a moment, then carried on.
"I haven't been here long." she said softly, feeling a cool wind from upstairs creep down her back, but trying not to shiver, she must not show any signs of fright. She was immortal, just like he, at least, she thought he was, and she would be brave just like him. "My name is Melora."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:07 pm
Shinobu looked at her sister incredulously, tapping her foot with anxiety.
"Oh, I just wanted to go for a walk, heheh, you know." she lied quickly, responding to her sisters questions, which, in the mind of Shinobu were began to sound a lot more like intergations.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:09 pm
[Hey, as long as they're not too big, no harm in fairly sized posts. Mine tend to be quicker and smaller than most. Eheh. sweatdrop I really do try to get into things... but the person I mainly rp with is a semi-lit and I show him up royally already in the way of literacy in posts.]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:40 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir

Hello everyone. Sorry to say I won't be on NEARLY as often as I have been the past few months, due to personal reasons I shall only reveal to a select few... But, I'm especially sorry to Edaniel, for suddenly dropping out of my absolute favourite roleplay, and Ashintuku, for dropping our story. I wish I could say more, but thats really it. Sorry everyone, but see ya later...

Side note: I have offcially pust Ashintuku in charge of my account for now, though I will be on from time-to-time to reply to my mail.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:47 pm
[Alright Mar, but Ashintuku is no longer roleplaying here. So I wouldn't expect most of our new people to know who that is.]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:49 pm
[We'll miss ya, please join us again soon.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:18 pm
It didn't take long to arrive at the place she was heading for. Turning back to look at Kagami with a delighted grin, Yue urged the reserved woman to hurry forward. "We're here... look!" She stepped to one side and took in the view as well. The beauty and serenity of this spot never ceased to take Yue's breath away. The trees quickly gave way to a grassy clearing, the heart of which was a modest-sized lake as clear as blue glass. Beyond the far edge of the lake the land dropped off in a cliff a thousand feet high, overlooking the vast Ocean of Peace. From the lake the waters poured over a naturally occurring dam and into a thunderous waterfall, crashing onto the rocks far below. The sun was well risen, but still hung to the east, casting its rays over the ocean's surface, causing it to look like so many thousands of sapphires and diamonds.

Yue took in a deep breath of the pure air and heaved a sigh of contentment. "This is my favorite place to rest, play, or meditate," she remarked to her companion. "You're the first person I've brought here... at first I was hesitant to offer, but you seemed to be the type of person who would appreciate a place like this, and... sometimes one needs a little company, another person to share beauty like this with."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:47 pm
Kagami hurried foward with a brilliant smile, looking all around her in quiet awe. She took in the beauty and just felt like giggling, which without her own notice-emerged from her lips. "Its beautiful...I'm honored for you to welcome me to this place. You have quite a paradise here." She walked toward the lake a little. She reached down into the grass and plucked a white daisy carefully. Kagami twirled the blossom in her fingers, the white contrasting starkly to her dark gloves.  

PerilousBard

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:15 pm
Yue smiled, but said no more. Instead she walked behind a pile of rocks, stripped down and hid her belongings back there, then climbed the rocks. She stood up there for a brief moment, only her silvery hair clothing her, then she did a flip and dove headfirst into the water. She came up sputtering, gasping from the chill waters, but her body quickly grew acustom to the temperature.

She first set to doing what she'd been dying to do all morning - washed the blood completely from her hair, face, and arms. It took some doing to get it out of her hair, but eventually it rinsed clean. After her task was done, she proceeded to swim a few laps in the water, enjoying the complete freedom she felt, unencumbered by anything. She waved up to Kagami who was sitting near the shore. "You sure you don't want to come in? I might have a garment you could use to cover yourself in my bag..."

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games