Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm
His face could probably not get any redder than it already was now as he felt her lips against his once more. He didn't know if it was this house, or it was just him, but at the moment the thoughts of perhaps gaining another member to the mansion right now didn't quite bother him... He didn't quite understand this feeling of want that he had at the moment, but apparently his body definately did, as he slightly moved his legs together, hoping that it would cause the needing that it carried to go away. He felt dirty for thinking such thoughts as he didn't quite even know what they really were.
Not quite knowing what he'd be getting himself into, he responded to the kiss that she had bestowed upon him and slowly ended it as he was almost out of breath, which definately proved how much of a novice he truly was. "Being how I am... I'd rather have a woman who would let me know what she'd like... It's kind of embarrassing to say, but I'm actually kind of shy, which is why I like more pushy people..." Placing his soft hand to carress her face, Vernon then said "If you were sleeping next to me naked... I don't know if I could hold myself back from you... I would try, but even as it is, I'm having a difficult time trying to stop myself from doing anything... naughty..." He grimaced a bit at the word, as he knew that it probably sounded really bad, however, right now, he thought it best that she knew what she was getting herself into...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:48 pm
Qiao laughed softly after the kiss had stopped though she was very glad he had kissed her back, "Well then do not worry Vernon dear I will not sleep naked next to you. And I don't want to force you into something you do not want." She smiled at him and leaned her head into his hand shutting her eye to enjoy his touch.

She could not help but to press her hips a bit harder against his for a brief moment, "your holding yourself back very well Vernon...though if you like I can help you without us having to be mated or even having to go all the way. That way both of our honor will be saved, and we can both be pleased as well." As she spoke one hand moved slowly down his chest and side to his hips.

She could not figure out what was wrong with her. She never fell for anyone so quickly if at all and this angel was making her hear beat quick and her body feel alive.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:59 pm
Biting the inside of his cheek as she pressed her hip into his. "It's not that I don't want it... it's just that... it's not proper... and I was always taught to be proper... I also wouldn't want you to do something that you wouldn't want at all..." Gulping a bit in an attempt to gain back his own self control, "I... I don't know what that would possibly be... but I'd feel dirty if anything too intimate was done and we didn't even have any sort of... connection... or bond... I was brought up to be polite and I would hate to even do something to you that you would have to worry about that as well... Everything about you is so intoxicating to me, and I don't know what to do... You already are pleasing me in ways, that I should be ashamed of... I feel like... I feel as if I'm taking advantage of you... You're just so ravishing, that it's hard enough to hold back..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 pm
She moved the hand that was not on his hip to his lips, "Shh...you are not taking advantage of me and what I would do for you is I am sure more intimate than you would like. So I will not because I don't want to worry you or freak you out." She smiles and though she wanted to show him what else her mouth could do she moved off of him, "I will go and get us some water so we can both calm down." she said and moved to get off the bed.

She smiled, "We do have a connection...we are friends...and you are right we should not do things that our bodies want us to without knowing each other." She laughed softly and flicked her tail, "But don't feel you always have to be so formal or guarded with me dear Vernon...You could even try to force claim me and I would not hate or think less of you." She moved towards the door, "Do you want ice in your water?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:27 pm
Nodding, he then said "Ice would be great... The kitchen's down stairs to your right, and make sure not to listen too closely to the other rooms on this level as there are a lot of ermm... couples in them... Jacey and Dior's room is probably the number one room that you need to hurry by, as you'll probably get an earful of something that you wouldn't want to hear... And... don't worry about forcing me to do anything... anything you could possibly do to me... I've probably already had going through my mind... I don't know how to describe what I want to say but... well... just know that you don't have to worry about forcing me to do anything... I don't do it because just like my looks, I'm very girly and I don't think I could ever physically force myself onto anyone... I probably wouldn't even have the strength to anyways... Don't get me wrong though... There's probably a number of things that have already gone through my head with you in it... and... they weren't exactly pure..."
He hoped that it wouldn't creep her out, but for some reason, his body just didn't seem to want to give up on her... Everything that she was doing to him was making him hot, and even just the sight of her made him feel as if he was on the verge of not being able to control himself. Even the very essence of him was clearly visible now as he decided to place a pillow on his lap to hide it. He really did hope that she didn't see it, but it was just too bad that she thought that she was no good for him...
Fact of the matter was, that though he had so many items, the one thing that he wanted right now was something that he believed not possible to have. He wanted Qiao right at that moment, but because he was almost sure that she wouldn't be doing it out of love... He didn't want her to do it... He wanted her to show someone that she loved them through that act, and though she probably wouldn't have minded showing him a good time, to him, friends just didn't do that... He wouldn't use her for his own selfish gain... And he wouldn't allow her to do anything like that for anyone ever...
He wanted her to make love with the person who she would fall in love with and he was sure that it wouldn't be him...
Smiling, up at her though, he then said "Would you like me to walk you down to the kitchen? ... It wouldn't take long, if you went by yourself, but I wouldn't want you to captivate anyone else in here but me... As selfish as it sounds, if what this home is known for... I'd rather you be with me than anyone else..."
Vernon's face was a bit flushed when he said it, however, if the saying was true, he'd rather her be stuck with him than any of the other men in the house...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm
Qiao smiled, "Well then I will be sure not to listen too hard. But I have stayed in a lot of places with very thin walls, and I have hear so many things that I am sure you would die of embrassment." She smiles and nods, "It might be nice to hear it and clear out my mind." She said softly and laid her hand on the door, "If it makes you feel better thoughts have gone threw my mind as well."

Laughing she opened the door. "You don't need to walk me down there I wont be long." She smiled and him and shook her head, "Don't worry Vernon dear I will not captivate anyone else of this house's imagination or desires." She smiled at him and moved back to the bed to lean over it. Her hand resting over the pillow he placed in his lap. She leaned to him and kissed his forehead, "Do not worry I would give you the first try to captivate me dear Vernon."

She ran a hand down his cheek and walked back towards the door. "I will take only long enough to let us both relax before I come back with the water." She said softly though his words, of what he thought were selfish, made her want to jump onto him and showering him with joy and love. No one ever said they would want her more that anyone else or to want her only.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Watching as she left, Vernon let out a short sigh as he felt somewhat relieved that he wouldn't have to keep himself from being polite. Taking away his pillow, he glared at himself and scolded "You have to behave now! What'll she think if she sees you up in all your glory, have you no shame~"
Shaking his head, he then lay back a little more comfortably on his pillow trying to sort the things that went through his mind out, as well as try to calm himself...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:06 pm
When Qiao left the room she let out a deep sigh. being with his angel was dangerous. Being in this house made her head so clouded and fuzzy. She walked by the rooms her fluffy ears flicking and listening to see if she could hear any action, but she walked calmly down the hall looking at the fancy walls and doors. This was not a place for her. She only ever stayed in a house like this when she was going to rob it or on a job.

She flicked her tail as she made her way down to the kitchen she looked around for two glasses in the cabinets. "Maybe I should get some air...clear my head...before I hurt him."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Getting up, Vernon decided that he needed to clear his mind, so from behind a dresser, he pulled out a family album, and lay himself on the bed to look at it.
He was so cute as a child as it had many pictures of him, his older sister, his mother, and father. Reminiscing he would remember how in love his mother and father was, always smiling and laughing. They would always be so kind to him and his sister. He wondered how they were doing right now, though he was sure that his sister, how far away she may be was happy, as they always did have a close bond.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 pm
Once she found the glasses she set them on the counter and went outside. Once there she took a few deep breaths and looked around, "See not that bad...you can make it back outside no trouble. Just rest and relax." she said softly and moved back in and as she went to the fridge she got some ice and water to fill the glasses and turned to start heading back up to the Vernon's room.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 pm
Flipping through the pages of his family album, a small chain fell out. It had a small pendant at the end, in the shape of a circle. He knew this necklace well. It had been the one that his sister had given him. She told him that he'd have to keep this necklace until the day he fell in love. This of course was when she was in love. It was about the time that he left... She was about to marry this rich man, whose arrogance he despised... But if she were happy, what could he have said?...
Sighing, he put it back in his album and flipped to the next page, where another one fell out. It was another to the circle. It was just a round circle that would line the outside with a small crystal like lining on the inside as well that had an engraving in what seemed like blue sapphire. It basically read the word forever in many different languages, and went all around it.
Where his sister got these necklaces, he would never know, but placing it back in, he looked at the page right next to it, and started to chuckle.
It was the day his sister gave him those necklaces. He was younger at the time and made a face only he would've made. He remembered the day clearly as he asked his sister "You're giving me necklaces for my birthday? Pair necklaces at that~ I'm not a girl you know~ and I don't even like em'~"
It sure was funny seeing them now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:42 pm
The strong female ox made her way back to the room and she knocked on the door, "Care to get the door for me Vernon?" She asked flicking her tail or will I have to try to figure out how to get the door open without dropping this cold water?"

She smiled and shook her head. Vernon must not know much, as she walked she had not heard anything from any other room or met any other house members....maybe there were no on else here.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm
Startling a bit at Qiao's sudden voice. Vernon istantly jumped up causing the album and one of the album's necklaces to fall onto the floor. Not noticing it however, Vernon got up and opened the door for Qiao.
"You startled me, were you sure not to walk to slowly? I don't know if they're sleeping or what they're doing, but when they get to doing their... business... You can really... tell... Yeah... that's all I can say about them... It's especially worse if you try to open their door... yeah... big learning lesson... Jacey's not the friendliest when she gets busy with Dior... that's all I can say..."
Sitting back onto the bed, he picked up the album, still not noticing the necklace he had dropped and placed it on the bed while laying more towards the inside of the bed so that she'd have space to sit down.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 pm
Slicking her tail she walked in and shook her head. "No sir I didn't walk to slowly and I never heard anything from them or any other room." she shrugged and watched him get back on the bed.

She moved over and smiled seeing that the air in this room seemed calmer and less tension filled. She held out a glass for Vernon to take and her eyes caught the glint of a golden chain and after he took the glass she bent down and stood up swinging the chain around her finger, "I think you dropped something."

Shrugging she stretched, "Shall I add this with your other jewels? This one seems a bit feminine even for you dear."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:18 pm
Taking the glass into his hands, he sipped down a few sips, as he turned to place it on a dresser behind his bed. Blinking at the necklace, he thought to himself how stupid he must've been to even lose something as precious as that.
Extending his hand out, he quickly made sure to catch her hand before she went anywhere to put the necklace. "Wait~ That one's special... I can't have it with my other jewels, this one goes back into my book and hopefully it will never see the light of day again... I can't afford to bring anyone down with it..."
It was a little wierd to explain for him but the thought of claiming anyone for that matter as his mate, was a little difficult for him to accept because he didn't quite think that he'd live up to a woman's expectations...

Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games