residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:47 pm
"you know this job isnt so bad once you get used to it"sam said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm
"You'd like it if the girls treated you like the guys treat me sometimes." Audy said sighing.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:14 pm
"its ok here you want a drink"sam said.just before he poured the drink and heard the alarm at the second seat.'coming"sam said."ill be right back"sam said to audy.he walked up to a girl and said"how may i help you"."het you gave me orange juice and i wanted grape juice"the passenger said."i thought i said that we were out of orange and i gave you grape instead"sam tried to say nicely."I WANT ORANGE JUICE"the passnger yelled."fine fine be right back m'am"sam said."hey audy do we have any orange juice in the back"sam asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:31 pm
"Yah but only enough for one cup here it i-ahh!" she said as they hit some turbulence and she fell on the ground. She accidently rolled into the pilot's area. She got up and screamed as she realized the pilot's were dead, "Sam! Sam Come Here! Help! Sam!" she screamed.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:34 pm
"wow i did not see that coming after watching all those movies.good thing i took flying lessons"sam said.he pushed the body of the piolet away and started to land the airplane at the airport."sorry folks were going to have to stop here and go to a diffrent flight but it will be free"sam said over the intercom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:01 pm
When am landed the plain Audy hugged him so tight her breast hurt and said "Oh my god Sam you saved us and all those people! You're a hero!" she hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek then left to help the passengers out of the plain.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 am
"hey iwatched alot of movies so i decided that it would be best if i learned how to fly"sam toldd her.the one passenger walked by him and said"I WANT MY ORANGE JUICE"."weird lady "sam told audy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 am
"I bet I know what's going to be on the news tomorrow. Come on our shifts over and we're in hawaii what do you want to do?" Audy said smiling brightly at Sam. They got off the plain after they made sure everyone else was off and went into the airport, which was much different than the one they had back home.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:58 pm
"i dont know want to go to a restruant"sam asked audy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:04 pm
"Sure why not? Let's get a map, good thing we get rental cars payed for in our contract." Audy said and smiled picking up a map of the area as the left the airport into the nice arm sunshine.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm
"cool what restruant are we going to"sam asked audy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 pm
"Um....why not a tropical place that's about a mile from here. Oooh can we get a convertable rental? It's not like we're paying." Audy said smiling, she loved convertables.  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 pm
"alright"sam said and whistled for a converbitle cab."lets go"sam said and opened the door for audy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:32 pm
"Why thank you." Audy said and smiled at Sam. When they got to the resteraunt and were seated with menu's at a table outside she said "So what are you going to get?"  

jewel_riato

residentevilmaster123

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 pm
"probably some sushi"sam said and asked "what are you getting".  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff