Reply the Ultimate Anime Lovers Guild
デスノートDEATH NOTE: A NEW BEGINNING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitina The Narutard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:41 pm
"Well, Hikaru. How are you?" Toki said in a monking tone.
Gook started to laugh.
"What's that in you hand? A note book?"
Toki knew excatly what it was, a Death Note.
A Death Note. I must get rid of her before she usesse it!
"Why won't you kill her yet?! She's just an annoying person!" Gook pointed out. Then he saw her Death Note. "Oh."
Toki nodded her head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hillo.Toki. How are you?"She said in a sqeaky vioce."Why do you have a Death Note?"Asled Kinta."How have you been,Gook? "  

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

Kitina The Narutard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:57 pm
"Good. You?" asked Gook politely.
"I bet you don't even know how to use a Death Note. When did you get it? Just now?" Toki demaned, all politeness gone. "And who are you?" She looked over to the Shinigami.
"That's Kinta." introduced Gook.
Why am I worried about this?! She doesn't even have the eyes!! And she's new to the Death Note. She'll be dead soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:17 pm
Good.I was just explaining the rules to the the Death Note to Hikaru, here..Hikaru say hi to my friend, Gook. He is a Shinigami , too.
"This is Kinta,Toki. She's my Shinigami. And i have had the Death Note for a while. Why do you care? You have one too."  

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

Kitina The Narutard

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:21 pm
Toki laughed. "I have somthing that you don't have. See you at school."
Toki turned to leave. "I just hope that you don't feel any gulit if you kill."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:55 am
"Welll," Hkaru said with flamming red eyes(madd),"...I know I won't feel any guilt because i will only kill people that diserve to die!

Maybe I will kill you, too!

"I don't think you should be enimies with her."Kinta wispered."It would be bad if your enimies with a person that has the eyes. But if your are allies with this girl , then she may come to your atvandage." Kinta finished.

"So, then is she any enimey or not?" Mika said with inoyence.

" I have no idea." Smirked Kikaru.  

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

Kitina The Narutard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:40 pm
Toki and Gook walked down the street in deep thought.
Gook starred down at Toki, "So what are you going to do?"
"Don't worry, Gook. I have a plan." answered Toki.
"That is...?"
"We'll befriend her. But 1st so she doesn't think I'm the enmy, I'll kill some people in front of her."
Gook seemed confussed. "But wouldn't she know it's you who killed these people?"
"Gook, pleas tell me you're joking. Remeber, I can decide the time, place, and how, they die. Trust me. It will be fun." Toki, got that evil look in her (now) red eyes ((you know the Shinigami eyes)).  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:26 pm
"Ugh....I eant to go home!", Mika yelled."We don't have a home."Hikaru said sadley."We don't fit in anywere...Well you do but I don't and I am not going back to that stupid orphange."
"What are you thinking?" Kinta said suddenly."Well if you want the truth then I am thinking about running away.I have a library card, I could always home school myself." Mika stared at her."Your serious? Your really serious this time? Oh my god!"  

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

Kitina The Narutard

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:01 pm
At Toki's house.
Toki headed up to her room. She locked the door, and sat down on her bed.
"So who are these 'people' you were thinking of killing?" asked Gook.
"My parents. This weekend. I'm going to invite Hikaru." asnwered Toki.
"How are you going to kill them? Heartattact?"
"No. Somthing more gory." Toki got out her pencil and started writting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:12 pm
The next day, Friday.
"School hate it." complained Gook.
"At least you don't have to look like you're ACTUTALLY listening." Toki shot back. "Hey, look, there's Hikaru. Hikaru! Over here." Toki waved Hikaru to come over to her.  

Kitina The Narutard

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm
Hikaru just stood there and stared back at Toki."Do you think I should go over there?"Hikaru askes Kinta in a icy wisper."hmm...Yes I thik you should....It might help befriend her.." Hikaru let out a long sigh as she walked over to meeet Toki. "Hi..." She said in a weak vioce.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:51 pm
"Why are you so scared? I just wanted to ask you if you want to come shoping with me? I'll help pay, I'm flitly rich." invited Toki. "Do you see any Other Shinigami besides your's?"
"No she can't. she didnt' touch your Death Note. But you can see hers since you have the Eyes." Whispered Gook, so only Toki could hear.  

Kitina The Narutard

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:55 pm
'Umm...No...Can you? And I guess I can go but were will we be shopping at? I cant go if its to far away."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:07 pm
"Oh, no. We're just going into down, where all the best shopes are. And yes, I can. Because I have The Eyes. You do know what the Eyes are, right?" Toki asked.
Of course she does't! She reletively ((sp?)) new to this!  

Kitina The Narutard

Vampire_Knight_EMi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:35 pm
"Ok then, and I know what the eyes are."  
the Ultimate Anime Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items