Reply *Role Playing*
During The War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:45 pm
A strong outburst of luminesces near him snapped out of his trance. Flashing his head towards Miyo he saw her look up into the tree above him. This had startled him but he had dicided to observe than to look up first. She had appear to be talking to someone. At this moment courosity had took him over and finally looked above him.

As he looked up he saw a girl in a green dress then...

Straight up her dress. Courosity was soon replaced with embassresment but all he could do was stare. Frozen in a stance of surprizement he fought to look away. It took all of his strength to look somewhere else but he did none the less. Now staring at the ground he relized he had to say something.

"Uhhh..ummm.... Hi my name is Xeon and I have come to assist you on your journy." His was still red from looking up. He notice from Miyo's chat with this new arrival that she had a chearier dispostion. Again regaining himself he remembered the sudden burst of energy and Miyo's talk but he thought how could human, mortals, have such powers?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 pm
Sensing the annoyance that emitted from Miyo, Sekira looked down at her best friend with puppy dog eyes in an attempt to look hurt, and to charm Miyo to smile. Knowing all to well that Miyo only had her best interest at heart, Sekira was also thinking about Miyo's. Sekira didn't think it was right for Miyo's time here with her to be about battles and worries. No this was a time for her best friend to take a break from all that and just relax. She had missed Miyo so much during her time away and didn't want anything at all to get in the way of there time together.

Concentrating again with very little effort, Sekira made her form disappeared once again only to reaper next to Miyo's, knowing that no harm would come to her from the act, when if it would of been another, that person would be dead in the blink of an eye. Knowing how well Miyo took care, always made Sekira feel extremely safe when Miyo was around. Also the fact that Miyo was very over protective at times when it came to her.

For the last couple of hundred years, Sekira had been a few inches shorter them Miyo. Meaning that she had to slightly look up at her best friend as a bight smiles lit up her face, and tiny sparkles could be seen her silver eyes as the rays from the sun reflected in them. "Oh hunny, what were you doing looking up my skirt? I don't think Zion would approve."

Hopefully teasing Miyo a bit would get her in a lighter mood. Sekira could tell that this guy before them didn't mean any harm. " I didn't really want to fly, it was so much easier to just 'pop' in." Smiling sweetly she added, "Now I'm sure that my white knight would understand that I didn't mean to flash our guest, but just to make sure Xeon doesn't get killed by mistake, lets not mention that part to him.

Turning to look at Xeon, a smaller smile was placed upon her lips. She had no intention of reading her best friends thoughts, there was no need for that as they knew each other well, but this one was a totally different story. She really hated to invade another's privacy, s she pushed just a little trying to get a glimpse at the surface of Xeons thought, know this wouldn't be to difficult since he has blushing a bight red. Embarrassment, confusion, selfdoubt, so many emotions all rolled into one. She could tell he was real something, and that he didn't mean any harm.

"Oh would you please stop blushing! Haven't you ever seen a girls panties before?" Hoping the comment would get the poor guy to at least relax she continued on in her more formal tone. "Now, I really don't mind having guest over, but would of liked to be told first. You see I don't really like blood to be shed when it can be helped." turning slightly she smiled warmly at Miyo. "So your not forgiven yet for that. Also I think you might have some misconceptions about us that need to be fixed. I have brought lunch with me, and would like to eat it by the lake, you are welcomed to follow and explain what brings you here. Also no funny business, or Miyo wont hesitate to kill you."

Once again she turned to Miyo, not giving enough chance to let Xeon talk, and smiled once again at her best friend. "I'm staved, lets go see what Ires packed for us in this basket."  

Sekira Tora
Captain

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:34 pm
Seeing that Serika approved of him being there he tried to follow after her. His thoguths and emotions just seemed to disapear. But then he relized during his time standing there he must have acting like a child. But then again it was his first time on earth so Bariki couldn't blame him. He heard Seriki's words and tried to respond to them as best he could. "Umm well no I haven't." There was a pause between his next sentence deciding weather not to tell her.

He made up his mind. "Serika can I talk to you in privite?" Making a gesture over to the shade of the tree line.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am
The War of Redemption…

A war that would quickly put to rest the growing tensions between the Humans and the Forgotten. It would be a quick war, one that would not involve too many casualties. He had argued against it. Just how many casualties was too much? Could one truly quantificate the lives of living beings? Yet, when push had come to shove and his people attacked…he did what any ruler must. He capitulated to his people’s desire for war and so

The War of Redemption had begun. He smirked. Redemption? There was no such thing in this gods Forsaken war. The humans had gone about calling it that, seeking the power of the obelisk with such want and desire that they had failed to realize that none on this plane were worthy to touch it. For who truly could wield the power of existence itself? No one but existence.

And so, as the firstborn of mortal creations the Forgotten had been given the duty to protect the Obelisk, and to watch over the other races of the world. Hence the power that was given them…the offspring of angels. That was the reason for this war. Lords of the Southron Kingdoms of Man had deemed the Forgotten as being stingy, as refusing to share the power with the other races. As being ones that used the power for their own whims and wills. They feared the usage of the power against them, and so like all foolish beings who fear what they do not understand…they attacked.

Fools.

Finally, it was over. Finally after summoning all of his veyla’zul his divine wind, his most powerful warriors…they had beaten the humans back. Unable to stand the carnage any longer, he had released the rage of the Black Wind for but a moment. With the decimation of 1/3rd of their forces in but a moment the humans surrendered and a treaty was signed. For now there was peace. Still, he knew that there would be so much work for him now, so much work to accomplish in the wake of war and destruction. Before that he needed peace…

He silenced his thoughts, and closed his aura down, skills he had learned long ago. Mithril colored wings of steel, flapped powerfully, guiding him through the sky unerringly. No, unlike some of the others, he had never taken his gift of flight for granted. He spiraled amidst the sky, diving low, before snapping up into a powerful climb, wings catching a thermal and pulling him upwards with a generous insistence. To be free. For now…he was free. He smiled.

His body vanished in a blur of incomprehensible speed. A streak of seeming radiant light amidst the sky. It took the better part of the hour, even at his incredible speed to arrive at his destination. He landed within the forest with a flourish of mithril wings, that folded in on themselves becoming for the briefest snatch of time a river of quicksilver as they vanished beneath his nondescript clothing. He brushed a few errant strands of his silver hair from before his face, allowing the changing hues of his eyes once more to occur. Emerald eyes faded to icy-blue with a bold of silver lightning. He smiled and drew up the hood to his cloak, allowing it to fall closed about his form.

His thoughts shielded, and his aura diminished, he walked silently from beneath the canopy of the forest towards the castle. Features hooded…but now in plain sight of the guards.  

Seraph Arkais Icewind

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Wondering what Xeon wanted, and a bit put out that this would be delaying her late lunch, her green dress lifting a bit as she spun around to look at him. Once she noticed that he wanted to pull her aside to talk in 'private', she couldn't help but to start giggle. She really didn't mean to be rude or anything to her guest, but just the thought of what he wanted was to so silly. She knew all to well that there was no way that Miyo would let her go with a total stranger, and anyways she would shill be able to hear us.

Trying to calm herself enough to talk, she wiped away the tiny tears that had appeared from giggling so much. Really the thought of it all had been to much. "I'm so sorry to seem rude, but there is nowhere around here that we could, and not be over heard. You see, Miyo over here has a good ear." She throw Miyo a quick smile over her shoulder. "Besides, if there is anything that you have to tell me, you can say it in front of her as well. Trust me."

Feeling her stomach contract a bit, followed by the familiar rumble that signaled hunger she sighed. Not a bite to eat since earlier that day really made her tummy mad, and to top it all off, she had a basket full of food that she couldn't even eat. Frustration was really starting to sink in by now, and she wanted to eat. "Can we make this quick, I'm hungry."

Not really understanding what it was that Xeon wanted, her head tilted slightly to the side as she looked him over waiting for him to answer. Never before had she seen him around, so she thought that he must be new to the area. Now the question was, what did he want with her and Miyo. She knew that he didn't mean them any harm, that much she could tell. So deep in thought was Sekira, that she didn't notice that the sudden tightness in her stomach wasn't from hunger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:19 pm
Miyo shook her head slightly at her friends comment. "Well I'll make you a deal if you can find "War" then you could go a head and tell him, until then you play on my rules." Miyo gave her good friend a smile yet that smile was taken away as a sudden ripple of energy filled the area she wasn't sure what it was but it was familiar that much was for sure. Being that it faded she shook it off but she kept her guard up just in case.

Sekira once again breaking her from her bothered mood as she mentioned the magic word food. "You know I think thats the best Idea you have every had...EATS!!"

Miyo chuckled lightly at her own childish out burst well at least until the new comer mentioned his wanting to talk to Sekira alone.

The moment those words left his lips Miyo prepared her wings there tips peeking out of her shoulder blades. Almost like recoiled snakes that awaited there prey to make the wrong move to strike. If he continued with his want to talk to her in private even after Sekira turned him down then she would make her move but until then she readied her wings and her Dragon scale armor.  

Miyo Jynko

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:39 am
Xeon was well relieved with all of the cheerfulness. He felt himself starting to unwind. Bariki was ever so silent in the matter. Though he felt a strange aura from some where. But he decided not to look into it thinking that it was Xeon unseathing his power. A smile once again appeared accoss the face of Xeon. But now he stood firm ready to tell them everything. "Ok. I'll make this short seeing as you are hungry." There was a short puase but then all of it came out. "I am Xeon Asagao a Twilight Guardian. I have come here to experiance this world and what it has to offer. With me is my Soul Guardian, Bariki, who rest in my crystal necklace. The reason I was able to call you out by name was mearly because I have watched you from the shadows of the Twilight Zone."

At this Xeon sent a mental signal to Bariki to say that was ok to come out. Just as Xeon said his crystal began to shine with a brillant light. Fading into exsentance behind him was the image of Bariki. A large dragon like being stood in the wake of the bright light. Being true massive, his eyes...the eyes of things past. Golden with light. Along with appeared the outline of Xeon's true form with wings that shone with golden brillance reaching at least a span of 30 feet.

"I have now come to you and from now on, for as long as am here, your guardain. Seeking to know about this world and what it holds." Xeon said gracefully as he bowed to the two. This sence was appearently on visible to the two of them, Miyo and Serika. "With this I await your approval"

Xeon released the aura that create the images before them and they seemed to fade like they were never. Though Xeon staggered as his energy escape from his grasp. Now he had new look about him... a more wise look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:13 pm
“Sir! We believe that we’ve found it!” one of the many darkwind reported his knelt form seeming to have just appeared within a blur of motion..

“Really… Then I guess we do get a chance crack some skulls eh?”

The apparent commanding officer was laid back to say the least, most the darkwind sporting black cloaks, and dark leather hide to protect their forms. No, not Zion though, the large man sporting his usual white tank top, black baggy pants, and large clad boots, this being what he called a different turn on fashion? He was overly muscular and features were rugged, stature reaching a whopping 7 foot 7 inches. Something most tended to be intimidated by… Midnight blue tendrils of sea soaked hair were thick, and tied back, sapphire eyes standing out amidst all his exotic features. Still, the most intimidating article about this man, was his demeanor, a crazed need to fight always having overwhelmed him, and that was a lot to say considering the large duel bladed broad sword that stood just as tall as him… The day he was turned was a rough one for the Darkwind forces…

Towering over his subordinate, the commander stood from his seated position at the back of the company. The expanse of Darkwind soldiers along with those of the Royal guard not to mention the Veyla’zul all at the ready, and all quite disappointed at his next command.

“Um… not very good at this I guess…” he scratched his head with an over sized hand… “You all did a fine job or what not…” a moment was taken to gather his thoughts. “I guess you can just head home from here... or not…” the silence continued. “Just saying that if you don’t wanna stay, you don’t need to and it probably would be better if you didn’t, cuz I tend to… you know…” everyone just stared. “Its not that I don’t WANT you guys here… just more like…. How do I put this…“ his gaze lowered as he rubbed his chin in thought. “Yeah, I’m gonna head in there, and tear this place to pieces so if you guys really wanna be around when that happens…” he shrugged his shoulders and began his trek to the large rock face at the base of the mountains.

They all fled for dear life…

--------------------------------------------------

“Soooo what your saying is that this was just some sort of ruse in order to get what again?” the pressure of his grip around the much smaller mans throat tightened, a pop heard as life escaped from his eyes. “s**t! Gatta get the hang of that…” he let the body fall into a pulp, mangled features giving light to the reason the man probably hadn’t talked… “Maybe a little gentler next time?” he shrugged as he turned to face the others, their moans of agony fitting well with the broken bones and swollen everything else.

“So, whos next?” he smirked elongated fangs thick and now in view, the large broad sword propped over his shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CRASH!!!

His form passed through the side of one of the many towers along the wall of the castle, stone crumbling and falling to the ground below. Guards, and soldiers ran in fear of his presence, most knowing well that it would only mean chaos, and by accident!!! They scrambled away from the new damages inflicted upon the tower they had just re-built! Zion’s last visit having involved a red dragon, the four towers, and a lot of unnecessary renovation, but that was another story all together.

“You guys should really consider moving that thing!!” he yelled large obsidian metal wings beating backward, sending his form into a diagonal dive closer to the courtyard below, and right to the steps that lead to the main chamber door.

Rising once more straight up, wings dispersed into what could only be explained as ecto-plasmatic energy, their form fading with a vibrant flash of light. He landed knelt at the doorway, the two guards shivering as he stood, again towering over them with his hulking stature.

“You guys alright?" he questioned with a puzzled look. "You mind fetching the Mrs. for me?"

((edited this cuz I liked the fact that Seraph commanded the guy as well before he ran off. Just fit the whole story telling thing better lol.))  

Zion Glacious Blizzara

Seraph Arkais Icewind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 am
With the crash of the building, and smoke rising lazily into the air he knew what had occurred. He shook his head slowly. Zion.

He doffed the hood of his cloak all attempt at being “stealthy” forgotten. I would be rather pointless to even begin to do so now that WAR had arrived. WAR, his best friend…and staunchest ally. He smiled a bit and strode towards the guards, his features cooling slightly to bring all his royalty to bear.

“You have your orders soldier…announce that we have arrived. Now.” The guard, probably terrified on seeing the Emperor/ High Prince of Icewind, and not to mention that mass that was Zion, bowed quickly and sprinted away.

It was spoken the way a soldier did so. He had really spent too much time among the battlefield, and he knew that his blade has rent many from their mortal coil, an action that repulsed him and invigorated him at the same time. The dichotomy of battle. He smirked.

He glanced up at his erstwhile friend. “well, didn’t expect to see you here friend…” he smirked and reached up, brushing some of the rubble from Zion’s shoulder. "My friend…you do know that walking up to the door would have probably worked a little better right?"

He was careful to keep his aura of Zorahar under control, lest he make Zion uncomfortable as the pair awaited for Miyo and Sekira. Already he was calculating the cost of repairs for the palace, a seemingly easy task for his assets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:37 am
Twilight Guardian? Soul Guardian? Someone had been technically spying on us? Eyebrows cringed together with a lost expression on her face, Sekira pondered what in the goddess was a Twilight Guardian and what was going on. Why did wired things always have to happen to her? Shaking her head slightly at the thought as the large form of the dragon looking thing appeared before them. Her head tilted up a bit to get a better look at it. It was so cute! She really liked dragons, no surprise there. Noticing the form of the person that stood with it, she guessed that that must be Xeon, and that he had huge wings.

Her inspection of the form before her was put to a complete stop when she heard that Xeon wanted to be there guardian. She couldn't stop herself from laughing then, and even had to place the tips of her fingers over her lips to try and not make it of obvious. 'THERE' guardian, as in Miyo and her. Oh my, that was just to much, since they already had tow of the best protectors alive. She wondered what they would have to say about this new turn of events, looking over at Miyo.

Once able to keep under control her giggles, she once again look at Xeon. Sekira didn't have a single clue as to what she was going to tell him. "Um, well. I really appreciate I guess that you would want to help us out, but you see..." Just then she felt a very overwhelming yet very familiar aura, along with a distant crashing sound. That alone conformed that Zion was at her villa once again, and that he had "once again' destroyed part of it which made her sigh. Sekira really hoped that he wasn't in a bad mood, and if her was, she would make sure he didn't stay that way.

The presence of Zion completely making her forget the whole situation of Xeon, she spun around quickly making her skirt lift in the process to look at Miyo. A childish expression brighten her features as she smiled brightly at her best friend. "I'm going to tell on you for earlier!" Sekira stuck out her tongue in a playful manner. Things just got a whole lot more interesting. This is going to be fun, it would be even more so if Seraph was here too. Sekira was still to entertained to notice the tightness in her stomach the thought of him, or the nagging little poke that would tell her the truth in the matter.

(oh sekira thinks zion is at the back entrence)  

Sekira Tora
Captain

Miyo Jynko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 am
Miyo was never one for the detail of unimportant things such as this new comer. With that she shrugged and almost allowed a chuckle of her own to escape her lips, as she watched her best friend having a field day with the events. Even though his new form would impress most others Miyo had been around and had seen quite a few things.

“Well, you do with him what you want…” The words were cut short as a large form flew from above.

She knew off the bat who that was, his very shadow giving him away to her and then… the crash. A soft sigh escaped her now curved lips as she shook her head.

“Yup…something’s never change.”

Now she allowed herself to let go knowing very well that with Zion here nothing would occur. Well outside of the random property damage and then came the other aura. A childish laugh escaped her lips as she knew Sekira had failed to catch the other aura.

“Go ahead…but if you tell am…teeellllinnnggg too.”

The last two words came out in a melody as she couldn’t help but to tease her. Then it struck her….both of them were here. Miyo looked down at her flowing yellow sun dress, almost instantly she grabbed the edges of the dress as she turned to her friend in almost a panic.

“I CAN”T LET THEM SEE ME IN THIS!!!!....”

Once again letting out a sigh as she dropped her gaze to the floor...

“They’re never going to let me live it down.”

Feeling a bit awkward she tried to fix her wet locks, being that she was in the shower before Xeon had gotten there she hadn’t, had much time to get fixed up. Her deep brown locks danced around her waist as the yellow dress hung about three inches above the knee. The dress revealed long tan lean legs with amazingly small delicate feet, as the v cut of the collar showed a good amount of cleavage. The yellow of the dress played nicely with her olive tanned complexion as well as it brought out the honey tones of her hazel eyes.

Miyo turned to Sekira again…

“Um… how do I look?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm
"As you wish" But after that Xeon seemed to have changed. He seemed uknowlable about where he was and such like a kid again. But this was simply his mortal side showing through. New to emotions and other things such as the panties he saw earlier. It would seem that the experiance would never leave him. His eyes had become softer and changed form a bright golden to a shadowy silver. Shinning with childish courisity dispict his age. Being over billions of years old. He watched the new comotion with ever so much intentment. But Bariki still having absolutely no interest in this world sat in his crystal incasment.  

Warrior In God

Zion Glacious Blizzara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 am
The voice brought a warm feeling as it always did, High Prince Seraph holding a soft spot in the old brutes heart. They had grown as pups, and aged well as friends throughout the years, always having one another’s backs. Back in the old days, Seraph would keep him out of trouble, trouble being the only means of entertainment a young smith’s son could find in the daunting life of the castle. These days though, Zion made it his business to keep tabs on Seraph’s troubles. That way, should the need arise for some brute force, and hard muscle, Zion could repay an age old dept.

“Look who the cat dragged in.” He turned his head slightly in order to catch view of his old friend just as the cloak would fall from his visage.

“Well, didn’t expect to see you here friend…”he smirked and reached up, brushing some of the rubble from Zion’s shoulder.

Sapphire orbs shot to their corresponding corners to catch sight of the debris “Well I couldn’t miss the reunion party…” he swatted at some rubble himself.

"My friend…you do know that walking up to the door would have probably worked a little better right?"

“Yeah about that…” he scratched the back of his head. “Guess I coulda been a little more discreet… but hey!” quick to change the subject. “Finally got word of what those bastards were tryina work on out in the mountains…” his features became uneasy. “Don’t think you’re gonna like this, but something about the…Forbidion…” the last words came in an uneasy whisper.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rushing throughout the castle provided no means of fulfillment, the young guardsman doubling his efforts, in need of a resolution. Where could the Lady Sekira have gone off too, and why couldn’t anyone have informed him today of all days! It was only of course his first day on guard duty, and already the high prince himself would be disappointed in his failure…

He fell helplessly against one of the nearby walls then, supported only by his left arm that also provided a comfortable spot for his forehead to lean on. Breaths were taken, but much to his disdain, the sweat that beaded on his brow falling effortlessly down the sides of his face. He felt he could cry…

“Goddess why!?”

Still, in the midst of all that darkness, and beyond the fact that if he didn’t continue it could result in his court marshal or beheading, he pushed forward. Propelled “only” by his need to fulfill that which his Lord had entrusted to him, yes, he WOULD find the Lady Sekira. Even if it took his last breath…

Continuing through the castle halls and once more out to the courtyard at the front, yet along the other side of the wall, he found them!

“Lady Sekira! Mistress Miyo! I bring word from the pri-“ an unfastened boot lace caused his face to meet hard with the dirt ground just at the lady Sekira’s feet.

Its okay…

Just pretend everything is okay…

He lifted his head to look upon his Lady, the skirt that lay on his upper back lifting as well, the sight of her panties bringing a sense of joy, along with the putrid scent of fear!

"GODDESS WHY!!!!???"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:02 pm
"Seraph isn't here, so who are you going..." Just then she felt familiar wonderful shivers go up her arms that always signaled that Seraph was around. Her stomach felt as though a millon butterflys were flaping ther wings in it. Could it really be him, it must be. The thought of Seraph being there made her smile brightly lightling up her face as twincles appered in the silvery eyes. It had been so long since the last time she had seen. Pouting slightly as she recalled the last time he had passed by. Yes, it had been to long, and she would have to repramand him for it. She smirked just thinking of what she ould do to him.

Miyo's sudden panic about the dress that Sekira had picked out for her put thoughts about getting Seraph back for his long leave of absene on hold. Miyo was right, the guys had always seen Miyo in some form of warrior outfit. It was very rear to see Miyo in any type of lady like anything. Sekira recalled that time in her cottage, many many years ago, when Miyo had ripped of a pretty red dress in the middle of her living, to them stomp on the delicate matirial. The memory always brought a warm smile to her lips.

The memory being washed away at Miyo's question, she give her best friend a look over. Sekira knew that the guys were going to have a bit of a field day with the pretty looking Miyo, and also knew that Miyo was going to find some way to get her back for it. not being able to stop the tiny giggle that escaped her lips at the look on Zions face when he first saw her, Sekira tried to comfort her friend in some way. " Miyo hun, you look absolutly pretty, and I'm sure they wont tease you that much."

Noticeing a bit to late that Miyo might no be happy with the answer given to her, and that it most likely would mean retaliation. She looked up at her best friend with the best puppy dog eyes she could. "You look great, and now your going to regect the outfit i picked out for you, just because they guys might make a little fun." Sekira hopped that this would keep Miyo from getting back at here, she really did think that Miyo looked great.

Just then Sekira recalled the lillte accitend that had happend with Xeon earlyer, a small pout crossing her lips. "Oh, so... your not going to tell Seraph what happend will you? You know how he will get, and it was an accident." Having a very short attention span at times, Xeon's words made her turn slightly to look at him. She noticed there was something slightly diffrent with him, but just couldn't put her finger on it.

Her line of thought was once again interupted as she heard her name being called out. Turning to see who was calling to her just in time to see the poor guard landing flat on his face at her feet. She felt a bit soory for him as that fall must of really hurt him. Just when she was about to squat down to help him up, he moved. Delisously toned sun kissed thighs could be seen expossed from under her skirt as it was lifted upward. Quickly stepping back while she placed her left hand over her skirt she looked over at Miyo, with a sturn look and a bit of red on her cheeks.

"Can someone please explain to me, what is the obsetion with my panties today?"

(( Ok so i still need to spell check this, so im sorry for the mis spelled words.))  

Sekira Tora
Captain

*Role Playing*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas