Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
Reading Style~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  sure
  dont need it, but fine anyways
View Results

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 pm
curlycute6
sadly no. i read a wrinkle in time but have not seen the others. it is time i start looking harder i guess

I think they're like 4 in total or something like that, the others involve the same characters in other situations and in a different time, in some theyre all adults and in others it was before wrinkle in time even happened and so on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm
thats cool biggrin  

curlycute6

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 am
Artemis Gly
allez-crystal
Horror,fiction and romance. heart

lol. And now i should add one more -- Classics~
I love those classics~
My fav. is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

My Fave Three!!! lol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm
2 Favourites!

The turn-of-the-century detective/crime books (hopefully sensationalist ones :}) e.g. Fantomas, Aresene Lupin, Dr. Nikola...

The historical romance/adventure books e.g. those by, Dumas, Weyman, Sabatini, Shellabarger...

KimberleyJane

curlycute6

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 pm
Kanon_Allez
Artemis Gly
allez-crystal
Horror,fiction and romance. heart

lol. And now i should add one more -- Classics~
I love those classics~
My fav. is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

My Fave Three!!! lol

oh my gosh I heart LOVE heart that book. I read it like 3 times in the past year  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am
Really I'm not a person that likes a specific genre. I tend to dislike books that their central plot focuses on romance or high school problems (girls fighting over boy, dru issues, drama, etc.) I mean I live that crap each and every day, don't feel like reading it and the romance is just dull to me. Otherwise I can read just about anything as long as it is well written and has enthralling characters. Characters really are a very central part of a book to me, you could have the most kickass plot and crap characters and I would not read the book.  

polaroid-pinup

ApolloKit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 pm
nueva
Really I'm not a person that likes a specific genre. I tend to dislike books that their central plot focuses on romance or high school problems (girls fighting over boy, dru issues, drama, etc.) I mean I live that crap each and every day, don't feel like reading it and the romance is just dull to me. Otherwise I can read just about anything as long as it is well written and has enthralling characters. Characters really are a very central part of a book to me, you could have the most kickass plot and crap characters and I would not read the book.

That is certainly very true. Characters do make the story, the best ones are the ones that make you enthralled by a story, and also the ones that can kill it if theyre crappy characters , lol smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:50 am
I read any book that looks interesting, I don't really pay attention to anything else. pirate  

QueenShebaVIII

The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces