Submit

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Mia looked away from the bloody girl, not knowing what kind of being she is. Barely hearing the last question, she says, "I have never angered someone nor have I killed anyone. ...unless the Wekerz are offended by what I did a few years ago..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Several men threw a young man into a cold damp cell. His head felt as though it was splitting in two and body could not stop shaking. For the first few seconds he struggled to get his hands to his face. His voice Crackled as he cried out in pain. "Make it stop!" The pain was slowly starting to go away, as the pain left his senses were growning stronger.

Character Name: Maclyn Dozor [Mach- lin Doe-Zar]
Race: Human (Gene Slicing)
Arrival: Was captured by Dr. Drikenglough. Payed to Take Subject. Who payed for this service in Unknown.
Appearance Upon Arrival: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, several old bullet wound like scars.
Appearance After Treatment: Silver hair, light brown with green eyes, pale skin, scars still remain.
User Image
Background: Maclyn was born in to a wealthy family. His father was a famous Duelist and respectable gentleman. At the age of 7 his father sent him to the Duelist Academy, the same school his father went to. He spent ten years trying to live to his father's name. He would graduate 17th out of 20. At 17 he went back to his Family's Estate. His father unhappy with his failures put him up to several Duels. All of which almost killed him. Unsure what do about Maclyn his father hired Dr. Drikenglough to take him away.  

Wrath Of The Lawless

Dangerous Raider

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:27 pm
"Supper time!" shouts a voice coming from a burly man at the end of the row of cells.

The brown haired girl does not move though she knows that food is coming: she's experienced seeing this process before about five times, at least.

The gruel-handler is armored in a thick chain-mail and onyx armor (to protect his self from the captives). He carries three bowls of "food" - a slush mound of seemingly toxic material that is supposed to be oatmeal with vitamins.

He stops by the first cell to slip the food through the lock-slotted gate in the door, to give to the human girl.

She doesn't respond to the food nor the slotted gate, keeping her eyes away.

He closes her gate, shifting the bowls slightly in his arms. He moves to the human male's cell, knowing that he'd be the second deadlier of the cases, and slips his food through the gate of his cell. Not waiting for a response, he closes the gate and cautiously turns towards the demon's cell.

He knows that she is the most dangerous of the cases, and that she probably wouldn't eat the gruel, but "rules are rules" until the 'boat is rocked'. He opens the gate and slides the bowl into the cell. He starts to pull his arm out...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:35 pm
Maclyn's head started to hurt as he heard the man come down the hall. The tapping of his shoes, the screeching sounds of the doors opening and closing. It all made his head feel once again like it was being ripped open. His whole body felt different, but it was full of pain at the moment. The smell of the food was made him feel sick. He layed on the floor, shivering again from the pain. "Make it stop. Please make it stop." He cried out again.  

Wrath Of The Lawless

Dangerous Raider

Sinthefreak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 pm
Sin remained quiet when the girl spoke of angering someone, letting her mind wander a bit she thought about how to excape from this place. Grinning evily, she thought of all the ways to harm anyone in her way.

Her head perked up a bit watching the male get thrown in the other cell, she eyed the male wondering what had happened to him. She started to growl to herself, Are they ******** thinking on testing me?! For what purpose? Sick human curiousity, they will pay... On that last thought her eyes glowed darker.

The gaurd shouting out about dinner snapped her from her thoughts. She eyed him darkly, wanting to attack him. She looked at the girl being fed and saw how horrible the food was, How dare they serve me, a high level demon, that crap?! Though she wasnt really consitered a high level demon, she called herself one. She was on her own personal mission to show she was better then the high level demons that pushed her around, and almost killed her as a young child. Sin watched the gaurd pass her, and feed the male that was in pain. Waiting for her turn she saw the hesitation in his mannerisms, she smirked happily seeing he was going to try to feed her.

Heh, horrible mistake on your part pal... She steadied her legs getting ready, watching him put the food down she saw her chance as he brought back his arm. She lunged for it, having her hands tied behind her, she aimed with her sharp teeth. Her plan, if she got him, was to tear into his arm and eaither tear his arm off or use him to get out of her cell.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:56 am
He knew that the demonness would try to attack but, he had tried to withdraw his arm quickly enough. However, her aim was true. Her grasp clamped down on his arm, though armored, and her teeth started to break through the metallic armor.

A co-guard enters the room just as the demon attacks his companion.
"Damnit, Drae! You shouldn't tempt her!" he says in an angered tone, striding towards where the armored guard and the demonness are locked in 'death grasp' through the gate of the cell's door.

Drae doesn't look at his companion yet says, "It's not my fault. ...this armor is breaking under her jaw."

The other guard looks at the two of them then moves over to the third cell. -There's something wrong with him,- thinks the second guard, mentioning both the guard and the third subject.

Drae tries to loosen the demon's grasp but cannot. He says to his companion, "Why don't you help me, you worthless Rashaden?!"

The second guard flinches slightly at the mention that he is a Rashade, but says nothing, letting the demonness have her way with Drae's fate.

(That's why I left it with an ellipsis at the end of the sentence, Sin.)  

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wrath Of The Lawless

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:07 am
Maclyn pulled at his hair. The pain was greater then before. "Make it stop! I can't take it!" He wasn't fully aware of why his body was in so much pain. His skin started to tingle. "What did you do to me?" He struggled to his feet. His knees were weak, even the first step was his last as he fell to the floor. His face planted against the cold floor. "Why... Can't Can't you make it stop."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:48 am
((Oh... lol sorry. I didnt want to god mode her ripping his arm off. I had no idea if he was human or something else. Plus what weapons he had or anything, there are so many outcomes.))

Sin snarled and crunched down her jaw even more breaking into his armor, she was glad that he had just been a normal human. She kept tearing into him pulling her head back and forth trying to tear into his skin, and soon into his bone.

She gave a sadistic smirk and moved her feet to where they were pushing agianst the bars and she pulled her head back trying to rip his arm from its socket, she was aiming to rip off his arm from his shoulder, however, she was wondering if where she was tearing would break under the strain.

She then gave one last strong pull, bringing his whole arm into her cell, she tore his entire arm from the shoulder socket. She fell backwards smacking her back into the bars on the other side while the limp arm hang from her mouth, she dropped it into her lap and looked at the gaurd named Drae. Sin laughed evily seeing his shoulder bleeding out, "Take that b***h... you want your arm back? Let me out and I might let you and your buddy live...."  

Sinthefreak

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Drae fell backwards, the demonness' grip on his arm having torn off his arm and thrown off his balance. He glares at the demonness and swears something under his breath. Before the swear-word is completely out of his mouth, the second guard shuts the gate on the demonness' cell.

He turns to the demonness and says, "As long as I'm alive, you're not getting out of here so easily, until you've served your purpose."

Picking up his burly companion, the guard then strides out of the room, not failing one step.

Mia does not say anything, curled up in a ball on the floor of her cell - her "food" untouched.

(He didn't have weapons - just armor. They don't want to give weapons to the subjects, you know....
For now, until the second guard tells you, none of you have met the Rashade race. They are a non-social race that I have made up, so you'll have to learn as he tells you.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 pm
((Ahhh Okay I see. Pretty smart and dumb thinking of the gaurds, not having weapons. Oh, okay. Sounds like a plan.))

Sin glared at him watching them leave the room, she had hoped they would let her out if any case just to be rid of her. She yelled out to them, "AT LEAST ******** UNTIE ME!!!" She looked down at the bloody arm and then sighed looking between it and the food.

Sticking out her tounge she sighed, "Gross...human...diseased fleash... or whatever that crap is...." She looked over at the girl seeing her not touch the slop eaither, "Hey, do you know what this crap is human?" She said human like a curse word, and she was trying to assist which would be better to eat. After all she cant use her hands, so whatever she desided it was going to be in her face.

Looking at the male who was crying to herself she huffed thinking to herself, What a weakling... Sin debated starving herself, however if she did she wouldnt be strong enought to kill who had brought her here. She looked back at the human girl waiting for her responce.  

Sinthefreak

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 pm
"Something you wouldn't like, Ms. 'High and Mighty'," Mia mutters, closing her eyes, "As if anything could please you...."

She turns her face away and says, "But if you wanted to really know, it's a putrid fish from Lazunia that is able to keep someone alive with nutrients but not enough stuff in it to give energy to a being."

(I suggest that you check your spelling. I prefer that you do, because it's an essential thing for literacy, though I can understand your posts.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:52 pm
((Oh! I'm really sorry. I'm just horrible at spelling and grammar. Pulled up my spell check now so, it should be better.))

Sin snarled at the human, "How dare you speak that way to me?! You are nothing more then a lowly human. I could easily break you in half, if you paid any attentention at all to my demonstration with that guard." Her eyes turned into a very dark blood red, she wanted to destroy that girl now.

Sin looked at the arm and started to tear the armor off with her teeth, she didn't want to take a chance what was in the fish. After all, who knows what they put inside it. Sighing Sin looked at the bloody arm, biting her lower lip she really debated starving herself now.  

Sinthefreak

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 pm
Mia turns to the demonness and says flatly, "And you're nothing but an egotistical being. Nothing that I can say will ever, ever, change your mind. So what does it matter to you if I speak to you the way you already view me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:05 pm
Sin glared at the female human with disdain, "I will be glad when they take you and experiment on you. It is my hope they rape you in the middle of night." Sin smirked evilly, "As if you didn't notice they fed you first. Meaning you aren't a threat to them, you are going to be the one they do most of their experiments on and each one you come back crying from will be my source of amusement."

Sin huffed and returned to the guard's arm, she opened her mouth and started eating from where it was attached to the shoulder down. She ate slowly, it was going to have to last her. Licking her bloodied lips she only ate about an 1/8 down and smirked at the female again, "At least I have something good to eat."  

Sinthefreak

Savory Garlic Crinkle

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm
This last statement infuriates the human, making her rise to her feet. She tries to say something but nothing comes out. A hacking cough comes to her, causing her to double over. Her head between her legs, she cannot say or do anything. Little does she know that her body is rejecting the angelic DNA... In her stomach, small brilliant marbles start to form. They solidify, containing the DNA and a bit more than what was injected into her, and start to force an ejection of the DNA. This causes her so much pain that she falls face forward to the ground, still cough and gagging. The marbles (five of them in total) are expelled from her body as she throws them up. They spill onto the ground and, after bouncing, roll under the cage's boundary and to the demonness' cage. They come to a stop, seated about two feet from the demonness' feet, giving off a blinding aura that only angels and demons can "see" (not able to actually see due to the brilliance).

The girl curls up, her body shaking from the process of angelic DNA rejection.

(Do what you want with them. They're trying to blind you, Sin-the-character.)  
- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff