News Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:55 pm
No, but there is a limit to the number of people on a friendslist. Our guildmule was completely full and a good amount of them were from non posters, so I got rid of them. Most people (read:everyone) didn't care, and some even wanted to be deleted.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:15 pm
rhichi
No, but there is a limit to the number of people on a friendslist. Our guildmule was completely full and a good amount of them were from non posters, so I got rid of them. Most people (read:everyone) didn't care, and some even wanted to be deleted.

Okay then. But do they realize they can just...oh, I dunno, QUIT!?

rolleyes Noobs...  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:45 pm
They probably just never log on, so I have to boot them or they'll never get to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:52 am
I'm confused confused how exactly does having TitansTower on your friendlist allow you send Mass PM's? question  

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:23 pm
Earth Knight
I'm confused confused how exactly does having TitansTower on your friendlist allow you send Mass PM's? question

It doesn't. TitansTower not only makes sure you're still an active member, but also makes it easier to send donations.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:24 pm
So what does everybody think of the new Guild Subforums?!  

Forgotten Purity

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:44 pm
Forgotten Purity

I love them! But can we have a Recycle Bin to put all the locked topic in? Why lock 'em when you can delete them, or why keep them here where they'll clog the main forum?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:08 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Forgotten Purity

I love them! But can we have a Recycle Bin to put all the locked topic in? Why lock 'em when you can delete them, or why keep them here where they'll clog the main forum?

The subforums cost rhichi 2.5k though so I think she'll be waiting a little bit longer until we get more.  

Forgotten Purity

Earth Knight

Fashionable Star

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:23 pm
Quote:
Teen Titans cancelled?
Posted by Butch on November 16, 2005 @ 7:52 pm EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you've probably heard from Animation Insider, the show's chances of getting renewed for a 6th season are dismal. Fans are being urged to send letters to express their support.

Mailing hand-written letters to Cartoon Network stating your concerns about the show being cancelled may go a very long way to changing their minds. Therefore, we urge any and all Teen Titans fans to further the cause and send their thoughts to Cartoon Network, as well as getting the word out to anyone you know. Don't let the best show on CN end before its time.

Send your letters here:
Cartoon Network
1050 Techwood Drive
Atlanta, GA 30318

As for why the show is getting cancelled, we can only hazard a guess. AWN reported awhile ago of a massive layoff among the Warner Bros divisions which may've delayed a season pickup. TitansGo.net has also heard from production sources that Cartoon Network simply has little interest in keeping the series. The reason may be more than most know, and sadly, production crews tend to be last to know about their shows being renewed. We will keep you updated on the situation as we find out more, as well as further ways fans can help.

I know this is in the original thread but I still feel this should be put here.If the show gets cancelled what will happen to this guild?!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:23 pm
and forgotten is leaving!!! NOOOOO!!

that is all.  

The Vorpal Tom

.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items