Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prototype Guild

Back to Guilds

New York is your oyster. Savor it and talk about it here! 

Tags: prototype, xbox 360, alex mercer, gaming, playstation 3 

Reply Infected Area (Prototype Discussion)
DLC? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowed Valor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:06 pm
Mirisido
btw, its NOT the Army. its the Marine Corps. Srry, just bugs me when ppl say army for marines

Well, I'm not big on the whole war scene, but if it makes you feel better I'll call 'em the Marines for awhile until I forget. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 am
Shadowed Valor
Mirisido
btw, its NOT the Army. its the Marine Corps. Srry, just bugs me when ppl say army for marines

Well, I'm not big on the whole war scene, but if it makes you feel better I'll call 'em the Marines for awhile until I forget. =D

haha thnx. srry im just a big war guy. i've been seeing some reviews of it saying the army this and army that about this game....thing is the army isnt involved at all. its all marines and blackwatch. hence the "last line of defence" thing goin on.  

Mirisido

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 am
How about we just call them the "Military" that way no one can go wrong because that covers everyone including the Marines...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 pm
I would love to see a DLC where you can go to more parts of New York.. i.e. The Statue of Liberty... ^_^ and co-op would be a must have.  

The 10th Doctor-Mayuri

Aged Genius

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

AxeFantasyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Sadly though. it doesn't look like there's any planned DLC. It doesn't mean there won't be anything, just no one get their hopes up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm
from a review on TotalVideoGames.com with Steve Fuller, Associate Producer at Activision:

TVG: Downloadable Content is practically expected from today's games, so what form would Prototype DLC take?

It's hard to say. Officially, we haven't made any announcements about downloadable content. I feel like we've made fans wait long enough; we need to get the game out – we need to get it into people's hands.

It's hard to say what sort of content I would want from DLC, because we don't know what people think of Prototype yet. You mentioned that there's a ton of content [already] in Prototype, so what more do people want? I think it'll be interesting to see what the retail reaction from people is once it's been released, and then, who knows?  

Shadowed Valor
Vice Captain

-Alex Mercer PhD-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:08 pm
There's some really cool s**t for Prototype II in the official Prototype forums. And some good concepts for new powers as DLC. This way. Most of it's just fans' wishful thinking, but still a good read/look around. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:48 pm
Nytemare Doll
I pray that their will be DLC for multiplayer content..

yeah. but new costumes for alex himself would be EPIC.  

jazxsora

Niaxus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 am
when i imagine alex in a black sith robe i getsa happy face :3 maybe theme outfits and s**t? i dunno XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm
Sadly I am pretty sure that I recall a conference with the maker of the game where he stated there would be NO downloadable content...He said the game was supposed to be as complete as it could get right now.  

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

intriga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:16 pm
I hope there will be DLC where you can add more powers. Multiplayer would be good too.

My thoughts are:
Multiplayer should be availble, but you start out with no powers at all. Also, you can customize your own Alex Mercer, or create a character that you make up entirely. As you level up multiplayer, you unlock even more powers until you eventually unlock them all. And then eventually the first multiplayer DLC would be being able to play as the military or the infected.

I don't know how to send my ideas to Radical Gaming, but I'm sure if I find a way, they might seriously consider it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 am
i got an idea there could be a CO-OP and there is another person that was transformed wich would be P2 and P1 would be alex and both of u need to help save NY and u can do team attacks like one of the turn their arm into blade and the other grabs their hand and throws them at the enemy is that a good one?  

ninjay breadman

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Infected Area (Prototype Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items