Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fushigi Yuugi----The Mysterious Play

Back to Guilds

A Fushigi Yuugi Fan/RP Guild. JOIN TODAY! 

Tags: Fushigi Yuugi, Fanguild, Anime, Role Play, Fushigi Yugi 

Reply Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum
After the quest is finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

please don't kill me for doing this. I was just too curious
xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

User Image

You missed the ponytail.

OMG, NOW HE HAS THE SAME HAIRCUT AS BILL BAILEY!!!!!! gonk crying

DAMMIT!pretend the ponytail is just...threads from his shirt or something...um...who the ******** is bill bailey?

I will.

Bill Bailey is an English comedian...he's really strange, you might not find him funny because he's incredibly bizzare, but bloody hell I think he's hilarious. Here's a link -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-er4vRJoQCI&feature=related

haha I can't even tell what he's saying! It's like a Brit and an Egyptian had a baby and named him Bill Bailey! xd

Really? I love Bill Bailey, he's too great. I saw him live at Wembley (I can't spell) arena. xd

crying Why do all the awesome things in life have to be at WEMBLEY?!?!?!?!?!?! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

DAMMIT!pretend the ponytail is just...threads from his shirt or something...um...who the ******** is bill bailey?

I will.

Bill Bailey is an English comedian...he's really strange, you might not find him funny because he's incredibly bizzare, but bloody hell I think he's hilarious. Here's a link -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-er4vRJoQCI&feature=related

haha I can't even tell what he's saying! It's like a Brit and an Egyptian had a baby and named him Bill Bailey! xd

Really? I love Bill Bailey, he's too great. I saw him live at Wembley (I can't spell) arena. xd

crying Why do all the awesome things in life have to be at WEMBLEY?!?!?!?!?!?! crying

Because it's one of the biggest arenas in England. It's a cracking place! I went there to see Kings of Leon too. xd  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:50 am
In the books and anime, didn't Nuriko say that he, Chiriko, Hotohori, and Mitsukake would be reborn into the world once again?
I think Tasuki went back to being a bandit with Knei-Gong(did I spell that right?), as he said he would. Chichiri probably stayed back with the reborn Nuriko, Chiriko, and Mitukake. Hotohori probably became a ruler or guard. He'd be good at that. I think Chiriko became a teacher, Mitsukake a doctor, and Nuriko, maybe a gym teacher. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Fang-Zhun
In the books and anime, didn't Nuriko say that he, Chiriko, Hotohori, and Mitsukake would be reborn into the world once again?
I think Tasuki went back to being a bandit with Knei-Gong(did I spell that right?), as he said he would. Chichiri probably stayed back with the reborn Nuriko, Chiriko, and Mitukake. Hotohori probably became a ruler or guard. He'd be good at that. I think Chiriko became a teacher, Mitsukake a doctor, and Nuriko, maybe a gym teacher. xd

I think you're right on all of that except Nuriko's occupation. I can see him being a dancer of some kind. xp  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I think you're right on all of that except Nuriko's occupation. I can see him being a dancer of some kind. xp

or a professional weight-lifter! or wrestler!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 am
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I doubt he'd enjoy those kind of jobs, personally. That's why I suggested dancer.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I doubt he'd enjoy those kind of jobs, personally. That's why I suggested dancer.

I don't know about the dancer idea...I think he could be on one of those shows where the gay guys do fat women's hair trying to make them look younger! Jk rofl
I really have no idea what Nuriko would be! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:02 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

I don't know about the dancer idea...I think he could be on one of those shows where the gay guys do fat women's hair trying to make them look younger! Jk rofl

OMG, I've thought of one for Nuriko...Waitress. xp  

Kureaa44
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Or waiter! xd

I think he'd make a great dad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 pm
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun
Kureaa44
Fang-Zhun

Or waiter! xd

I think he'd make a great dad.

Or mum.  

Kureaa44
Crew

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:10 pm
How about Hotohori?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:04 pm
Emperor Angelo XXV
How about Hotohori?

wat is happenin?  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Emperor Angelo XXV
Crew

Dangerous Giver

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 am
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
How about Hotohori?

wat is happenin?

It has something to do with what would happen after the quest is over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 am
Emperor Angelo XXV
Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Emperor Angelo XXV
How about Hotohori?

wat is happenin?

It has something to do with what would happen after the quest is over.

oh  

Xx_Yuki_Hoshi_xX
Crew

Fang-Zhun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:29 pm
Emperor Angelo XXV
How about Hotohori?

Since he probably wouldn't get a chance to be emporer again, I'd say guard or fighter.  
Fushigi Yuugi Fan Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff