Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:Psychics
Paris France Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 am
They would have to catch me first.... Mayven thought. Of course, since these people didn't seem against shooting out in public....in the daylight.....she doubt it was past them to threaten her......

She didn't want to finish that thought....didn't even want to think of that possibility. When she saw the tear though for some reason she thought it somehow confirmed her unspeakable question she didn't want to ask.

"They wouldn't be against threatening m-.....a person's family...." she said as she picked up her pace for Vincent. "....to force someone to work for them, would they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm
"No, they wouldn't."Vincent's hard complexion melted away as he said this, making him look frail. He was tired. HE hadn't done this much in a long time and the memories that she was causing to surface hurt worse than any injury he had faced. They were in the park surrounding the Eiffel Tower.
"I need a rest." He said as he took a seat on the bench.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm
"A....oh....alright," was all Mayven could manage. Was she talking too much? Had she annoyed him and gave him a headache? "Um....here" she said as she pulled out a small bottle of headache medicine from her pocket and sat it on the bench beside him. "I never go anywhere without it."

Letting him rest quietly she wondered a few yards away, musing herself with the thought that he might think she was a pain killer addict since she never traveled without the stuff, and lingered there. She looked up at the tower and tried to find some silver lining to all this.

Well, the good things that came of this were......she now knew there were others with her abilities......this all started in time at the beginning of her vacation......she was visiting countries at a record breaking rate......she was right not to chat about her ability to others......she still hadn't revealed she had such an ability-perhaps she could just get a slap on the wrist by those guys but she wouldn't be surprised if Vincent suspected something by now with her questions and lack of composure when she asked.......

Bad.....if she was revealed for what she could do her grandparents would be in danger-that pretty much out weigh all the good for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Vincent suddenly jumped up.
"We have to move now!"
What a fool. I let my guard down. I should have been scanning the area instead of reminiscing about the past.
A couple of guys in trench coats were only a hundred yards away.
"More of those guys are here. Come on this way." He said as he stood up and fast walked towards a large building on the corner.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 pm
Mayven jumped-startled in surprise at Vincent's sudden outburst. She wasn't sure who Vincent was referring to since their were quite a few people about. However she quickly and as calmly as possible followed his lead and grabbed her bottle of headache mediceine along the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 am
Youxia, that's the best way to describe Reishin. A wandering hero that wondered to Paris and was told exactly where to be standing at this moment by someone who could see the future. He saw the men in trench coats and instantly thought "Facility". Reishin walked towards them calmly and said "Hey you got a problem with Psychics.". Appaenrly yes, as one shot at him with a pretty powerful pistol. "Don't fight at a distance, the man inside you will rot." Reishin said, he was about to fight his way through. But why did he need to be here?  

Holy rasheed13

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am
Vincent looked back and saw the man fighting off the cloaked men and smiled.
Heh, a distraction. Now's our chance.
"Quickly this way!" he yelled as he turned into the back ally of an abandoned
warehouse. He ran inside and down a few doors till they got to the loading bay where there was a parked Saab 900 and quickly got on thee left passenger side.
"Get in. We don't have much time." He said as he tossed her the keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 am
Mayven made no arguement as she followed Vincent-doing her best to keep up. She was never much for running.....

She fumble it little with the keys as she started the ignition. "Now what?" she asked in a mild panic. Why didn't we just jump? was what she thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Holy rasheed13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 pm
"Method of internal expansion." Reishin said as he push from all directions originateing at the final opponents heart. It burst, then he decided to follow those other two guys who had ran, maybe a more challengeing opponent  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am
"It seems that someone has helped us. Just drive towards London. I have a safe house there."
The new arrival was obviously a pusher, that part was certain. The only question now was wy he helped us and if he is a threat.  

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 pm
"Easier said then done," Mayven said nervously. She still wasn't used to driving in this foreign country. Nor was she sure if she was going the right way. The car had GPS right? She hoped....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm
"Oi! Oi!" Reishin yelled, he decided to chase after the car, giveing his legs a boost with his phycic powers, if they were with Facility he couldn't let them get away, but he also couldn't fight at a distance  

Holy rasheed13

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm
"Just drive that way." Vincent pointed North.
"Hurry! That guy is gaining on us!"
Whoever that is I can't allow him to start a confrontation in such a public place.
"Cover your head!" Vincent yelled as he reached out the back window. Using a built up psy-wave he blasted a crater the length of the narrow street to slow there pursuers down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm
A blast of energy was flying towards him, but it doesn't matter, Reishin jumped, and landed on top of the car he was pursueing. He ripped the roof of and then said "Don't fight at a distance, the man inside you will rot.". Then noticed "A blind guy and a woman? Who am I supposed to fight? What is a blind man doing with Facility?"  

Holy rasheed13

Roleplay:Psychics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces