Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Antarctica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:44 pm
Jeffery got up. He ran over to his personal locker and grabbed his shovel and icepick. he also found a rope coiled by the side. He picked it up and put on his jacket and snow pants along with his goggles. He opened the door and closed it quick to keep the hot air in. He saw Joe, he also worked here, but he was in a different station. "Hey joe. What the hell is going on?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:46 pm
Dr.Finn O'Tootle pulled his glasses off of his face with his free hand and brushed some unruly red hair from where it had lain over his eyes. He sighed, looking at the readout from a corpse they had discovered at a wreck off the coast. He examined the X-Ray carefully, looking at the intense damage the bones had taken, which according to his diagnosis, had occurred more than fourtey-eight hours before the patient's death. The problem was that while a few of these injuries would simply cripple a person, others would instantly kill anyone who suffered them. He focused on what he was sure was the C.O.D, a blunt force-trauma to the head. He got up from his lab terminal and walked over to the surgery table and slid some sanitized gloves on. Finn took a flashlight and looked closer. The skull had been fractured down the back in a jagged line by the blow. He examined it for a moment before pulling on the two sides lightly, a few moments later the skull split in two. Finn looked down at the brain before swearing loudly and stumbling back. The brain could hardly be recognized as that of a Human being. The organ had mutated horribly and as a result one of the lobes was withered while the other was swollen, with a blackish liquid leaking from the side. Finn sat down and closed his mouth, thinking about what could have caused it...  

N for Notorious
Crew

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 am
"Charlie crashed a mile to the west! We need to go now!" Joe shouted as he jumped onto his snowmobile. three other people hopped onto three of the four remaining snowmobiles and started their engines.

"Let's go go go go go!" Joe shouted, speeding off towards the wreckage, everyone else following close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:43 am
Jeffery jumped onto the back of someones snowmobile. He held on for dear life as it sped forward. Jeff started to feel bad, no, it was just his ramen noodles that he had last night, he had to eat it cold. The wind russhed through his hat and hair. he was sitting backwards so he could watch the buildings become smaller and smaller  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm
Finn sighed as he finished the autopsy. He'd identified an unknown compound in the subject's brain and circulatory system, but it didn't show up on any of the research base's records. He sighed, the long range com tower had been broken by a brutal storm in the last few weeks and they hadn't gotten it fully operational yet, so he couldn't check the internet database for similar substances. He sighed, pulling his glasses off and pinching his nose for a moment. He slid his glasses back on and brought up the composition of the compound on the screen of his Macbook. He frowned as he looked at it and thought for a moment before closing the computer down and grabbing a syringe filled with the black liquid, walking out to the testing bay.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:22 pm
(Proper Grammer please. And how can you hang on if you're sitting backwards?)

The ship was within eyesight from the station, but the extent of the damage became more apparant as they neared the ship. Even though it had crashed through part of the ice shelf, it had little outter damage, at least none that would sink it. Joe swore as he slowed his snowmobile to a stop and dismounted. He turned around to see the others pull up right behind him.

"Alright! I want Three teams! Anderson, you go with Jeffery and secure tha sleeping quarters and infirmary! Emmers, go with Clydes and check the cargo hold. I'll head up to the bridge and see what I can find. Maintain radio contact and report in every five minutes! Now let's move!" Joe shouted as he ran to a piece of ice shelf that provided the perfect ramp up to the deck of the ship. He ran to a stairway that led to the platform around the bridge and found his way to the bridge's door. As he entered the bridge of the ship, he noticed something wrong. Very wrong. The smell hit him first and hardest. Next he saw bloody handprints and smears on the window, floor and controls. He walked to the radio and saw a severed arm, along with a thick and almost fresh blood trail leading outside. After nearly vomiting from the combination of the smell and sight of the blood, Joe followed the blood trail all the way back down the stairs.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 pm
N for Notorious
Finn sighed as he finished the autopsy. He'd identified an unknown compound in the subject's brain and circulatory system, but it didn't show up on any of the research base's records. He sighed, the long range com tower had been broken by a brutal storm in the last few weeks and they hadn't gotten it fully operational yet, so he couldn't check the internet database for similar substances. He sighed, pulling his glasses off and pinching his nose for a moment. He slid his glasses back on and brought up the composition of the compound on the screen of his Macbook. He frowned as he looked at it and thought for a moment before closing the computer down and grabbing a syringe filled with the black liquid, walking out to the testing bay.

(Purely for my curiosity, where did you get that zombie body from?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:16 pm
ZombieApocalypseSurvivor
N for Notorious

(Purely for my curiosity, where did you get that zombie body from?)

((was gonna mention it actually, assuming that theres more than one base, Finn is in a different base than you guys thats closer to the wreck and his scav team got there, found the corpse, got scared off by all the blood and brought the corpse for autopsy))  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
((Theres side bars on some Snowmobiles))
Jeff jumped off and got ready. "Anderson, you go with Jeffery and secure tha sleeping quarters and infirmary!" Joe yelled. Crap. Anderson? Really? "Lets go Anderson." He nodded and followed Joe onto the ship. There was blood, everywhere. "This is odd... What should we do?" Anderson asked. "Uhhh...Uhhh... Lets go do the job." Anderson turned on a flashlight and they entered one of the hallways. It was smeared with blood and there was only one light that kept flickering. "Lets go back to back, I'll lead 'cause I got the gun." Anderson said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 am
When she was sure Johnson was asleep, Liz sat down at her desk and began writing up her report. She had to admit, she was still surprised at the final diagnosis. Usually, it was fractures of the long bones, most commonly the femur, that led to fat emboli. She didn't think there was enough fat in a toe bone to cause a fat embolism. Apparently, there was. Johnson's broken toe had been the root of all his problems.

Suddenly, the whole building shook violently. Liz held onto her desk for support. A moment later, an alarm began blaring throughout the base. Slowly, carefully, Liz stood up and walked out into the hall. People were running to and fro, frantic. "What happened?" she asked, "Was it an earthquake?" She knew, before she'd asked, that the odds of it being an earthquake were slim. Antarctica is the largest earthquake-free area on the earth; only a few had ever been located by the WWSSN.

"No!" a man said, "The supply ship just crashed about a mile down the shelf!"

Liz knew she should prepare the infirmary for imminent arrivals.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Finn scratched some stubble on his chin idly as he put the vial of what he'd dubbed UIS-TOX101 (Un-identified Substance-Toxic-101) into the holding safe. He'd tested it out on some lab rats and all of them had expired shortly after injection of the substance, leading him to believe it was a neuro-toxine, or similar poison. He wouldn't know for sure though until he'd performed the autopsies. Finn turned the key in the lock, he was sure the blunt force trauma was the C.O.D on the victim, but if this substance had killed the rats, that meant it should have in all rights killed the victim as well. Finn sighed, adjusting his glasses as he walked over to his Macbook terminal. He opened the laptop up and booted up the landline com channel with a nearby base he'd traveled to a few months earlier to talk about penguin migration patterns fluctuating during the year. He
checked the microphone was working before speaking, "this is Dr. O'Toole of Russia Gamma Base, we recently brought back a corpse from a wreck off of the coast, it contained what appears to be a neuro-toxin. If you have picked up a similar cadaver from the ship, please let me know."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Joe was walking down the staircase into the bowels of the ship as he followed the blood trail when his radio went off, making him almost pee himself.

"this is Dr. O'Toole of Russia Gamma Base, we recently brought back a corpse from a wreck off of the coast, it contained what appears to be a neuro-toxin. If you have picked up a similar cadaver from the ship, please let me know," The radio buzzed. Joe recognized the voice from a scientist from a nearby base.

"This is Joe Jones, my team and I are searching the ship for survivors. There's an awful lot of blood down here. Did you guys blow up a blood bank or something?" Joe said as he walked alone the blood trail. As he followed it, it suddenly stopped and there was a large pool of blood, as if someone had fallen down and bled to death. However, there were footprints that appeared to have been made by a slow moving person, and what looked like a small trail next t it, as if a sausage link had been dragged along. Joe followed the trail, armed only with his flashlight as he walked further into the putrid smelling cargo bay of the ship.

"Where are Emmers and Anderson? They should be here," he said as he continued walking. He couldn't help but feel like he was in a bad horror movie, witht he flickering overhead light and all. He followed the footprints around the side of a boxcar, which had its doors open on the side farthest from him. He followed the footprints cautiously. When he got to the end of the boxcar, he heard shuffling from the inside. Scared shitless, he slowly turned and shined his light inside the boxcar.

Nothing.

Breathing a sigh of relief, he turned around only to see a man less than a foot away from him. Joe screamed as the man grabbed ahold of him and tried to bite him. Joe held the man off with one hand and hit him in the head with the flashlight to get him off.

"What the ******** is your problem man?!" Joe shouted, but the man just came at him again. Joe dodged him, "I'm warning you, come at me again and I won't hesitate to kill you!" Joe shouted, and the man lunged at him again. Joe pushed him backwards and knocked him down, noticing now that he had his guts missing, save for the intestine hanging out of where his guts should be. Joe pushed the man down as he tried to get up and screamed as he stomped on the man's head twice with his heavy boots. Breathing hard, it took a moment for Joe to realise that there were moans coming from all around him. He shined his flashlight around the cargo bay and saw dozens of slow moving figures shambling towards him from all over the cargo bay. (the cargo bay looks like the one fron CoD: Modern Warfare, just so everyone has a visual for it, I'm NOT copying it). Joe screamed as he ran for the stairs, following the blood trail back the way he came.

"Everyone, get out of here now! There's a bunch of killers on board! everyone out! get to the snowmobiles and wait for everyone!" Joe shouted. By the time he had reached the main deck of the ship, he saw Emmers come bursting out of a door that led to the barracks with several of those things behind her. Joe watched as two more came from around a boxcar and attacked her, pinning the screaming woman to the ground as started...eating her? Joe turned around to run jsut as the several that hed originally chased Emmers reached her screaming and helpless body.

Joe ran down the stairs and jumped off the side of the ship, letting go of his flashlight in mid air, and landed on the ice ramp, sliding down on his back as he screamed. He hit the ground and ran to the snowmobiles seeing Clyde sitting on his, ready to go.

"What the Hell is going on here!?" Joe shouted as he jumped onto the snowmobile. Without waiting for an answer, Joe reached for his radio again, "Anderson! Jeffery! Report in, now!" Joe shouted into the radio.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Finn heard the static and yelling over the radio frequency he'd broadcast to, it seemed that Joe had forgotten to turn his mic off when whatever had hit him hit him, Finn pressed a button, alerting the security guards that something was up, sending one of them to go find out what was happening, "Are you alright Joe? I need a description of the situation, tell me...are there any hostiles in the boat taking more damage than a regular human should?" Finn brought up a picture of the autopsied cadaver on his screen as he talked...  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 pm
Joe nearly peed himself again when his radio went off while he was waiting for the others to check in.

"Yeah! This one guy had his guts ripped out and moved at me slowly, an it sounded like he was moaning. Then I saw some of them take down one of our team members. Why, what's going on?" Joe asked into the radio, unable to hide the shear terror in his voice.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm
Finn rapidly tapped keys on his keyboard, using the "spaces" feature to bring up multiple windows beside each other, "Alright, that seems to co-respond with the specimen we brought back from the edge of the boat." Finn paged the security guard he'd sent to the boat to shoot for the head, "I've dispatched a security guard to assist you, the only way to kill whatever these things are is to cause a fatal force injury to the cranium.". Finn brought up the info on UIS-TOX101, "These things seem to carry an unknown toxin, I'd avoid any bites or scratches from them, do you see a black liquid anywhere on its person?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff