Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars : The Old Republic (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Literate Star Wars Reven Malak Lightsaber Sith Jedi Role Playing 

Tags: Role Playing, Star Wars, Sith, Jedi, Literate 

Reply Star Wars - Old Republic
New People Come Here ! (Ranks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinorei_Daedrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm
(I'd like the rank of Jedi Knight)

Blasterfire and the stink of destitution, just some of the signs that he was indeed in the right place. Glancing at the nekto bouncer standing in front of the Huttese bar, Vakim pulled a small cylindrical tube from his coat's inside pocket and tossed it at the bar. Halfway through the air, it exploded, creating a shock wave that knocked everyone within ten meters out cold. With any possible outside opposition now disabled, the Zabrak Jedi advanced cautiously. Though excessively loud music echoed from the bar, someone still might have heard the boom and alerted more guards. Readying his lightsabers, Vakim entered the bar.

Proceeding through the bar, Vakim noticed that there were no patrons, anywhere. "This is a trap." He said to himself as the bright blue blades of his twin lightsabers ignited and he continued to the lower levels of the bar, where one of Tattooine's most infamous crimelords worked out of. Taking a freight elevator down to the lowest level, Vakim readied himself for a fight and stepped out once the lift stopped. Greeting him were twenty heavily armed criminals of varying races, four dark force users and one fat Hutt. Smiling to himself, Vakim spoke so that everyone in the room heard him. "So it's the hard way then. Well, come on then. Let's do this!"

(And yes, it's meant to be left in suspence. ^.^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm
I'm pretty much just gonna transfer my character from your other guild since he really hasn't gotten to do much of anything XD I'm hoping to aim for at least Sith Lord in rank if it's still open.

Here is my rp sample:

In one of the sections of the Labyrinth there was a square... almost a paradisaical reprieve from the horrors of the maze around it. Lush grasses and slender trees grow about the trickling fountain in the center. Soft sweet fruits grew from the laden bows. The beauty of the secluded retreat was marred by two things and two things alone... the time rotted skeletons of dead beings who remained in the garden the rest of their lives unable to face the horrors of the maze once more, and the peaceful calm warrior sitting next to the fountain playing with the tiny baby bat in his palm.

His hair was long and dark, flowing over his shoulders and the ornate black armor. It's thick plates scarred by time and conflict. He had a calm look about him, one that was almost alien to the rest of his fierce appearance. The baby bat licked his thumb as he used his forefingers to rub the little creature's belly. Tiny peels of squealing roared from the small bat.

The large warrior bounces the little thing in his palm a few times before gently returning it to his armor. He sits up and looks into the air. "This place is the perfect place to get away from those sickening fools. Only the strong can come here, and the weak who make it here die soon after."

His ears twitch at the sound of the soft scraping of metal on a scabbard coming from within the labyrinth, he slowly rises his eyes glowing red. "A new adventurer perhaps... I wonder Bartok... will they find us? Or perhaps... maybe we should find them?" He grins darkly. Peaceful as his little nook was it was decidedly boring. Hunting.... now that was fun.

He slowly draws his large black blade... it's red gleam shining in the dim light of the grove. He stalks towards the exit of the paradise he'd been inhabiting and vanishes into the darkness of the corridors... hunting the new arrival....  

Vampiremessiah51

Interesting Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 pm
Vampiremessiah51
I'm pretty much just gonna transfer my character from your other guild since he really hasn't gotten to do much of anything XD I'm hoping to aim for at least Sith Lord in rank if it's still open.

Here is my rp sample:

In one of the sections of the Labyrinth there was a square... almost a paradisaical reprieve from the horrors of the maze around it. Lush grasses and slender trees grow about the trickling fountain in the center. Soft sweet fruits grew from the laden bows. The beauty of the secluded retreat was marred by two things and two things alone... the time rotted skeletons of dead beings who remained in the garden the rest of their lives unable to face the horrors of the maze once more, and the peaceful calm warrior sitting next to the fountain playing with the tiny baby bat in his palm.

His hair was long and dark, flowing over his shoulders and the ornate black armor. It's thick plates scarred by time and conflict. He had a calm look about him, one that was almost alien to the rest of his fierce appearance. The baby bat licked his thumb as he used his forefingers to rub the little creature's belly. Tiny peels of squealing roared from the small bat.

The large warrior bounces the little thing in his palm a few times before gently returning it to his armor. He sits up and looks into the air. "This place is the perfect place to get away from those sickening fools. Only the strong can come here, and the weak who make it here die soon after."

His ears twitch at the sound of the soft scraping of metal on a scabbard coming from within the labyrinth, he slowly rises his eyes glowing red. "A new adventurer perhaps... I wonder Bartok... will they find us? Or perhaps... maybe we should find them?" He grins darkly. Peaceful as his little nook was it was decidedly boring. Hunting.... now that was fun.

He slowly draws his large black blade... it's red gleam shining in the dim light of the grove. He stalks towards the exit of the paradise he'd been inhabiting and vanishes into the darkness of the corridors... hunting the new arrival....

Yes you can be a Sith Lord.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm
Skeluskenth
(I'd like the rank of Jedi Knight)

Blasterfire and the stink of destitution, just some of the signs that he was indeed in the right place. Glancing at the nekto bouncer standing in front of the Huttese bar, Vakim pulled a small cylindrical tube from his coat's inside pocket and tossed it at the bar. Halfway through the air, it exploded, creating a shock wave that knocked everyone within ten meters out cold. With any possible outside opposition now disabled, the Zabrak Jedi advanced cautiously. Though excessively loud music echoed from the bar, someone still might have heard the boom and alerted more guards. Readying his lightsabers, Vakim entered the bar.
Proceeding through the bar, Vakim noticed that there were no patrons, anywhere. "This is a trap." He said to himself as the bright blue blades of his twin lightsabers ignited and he continued to the lower levels of the bar, where one of Tattooine's most infamous crimelords worked out of. Taking a freight elevator down to the lowest level, Vakim readied himself for a fight and stepped out once the lift stopped. Greeting him were twenty heavily armed criminals of varying races, four dark force users and one fat Hutt. Smiling to himself, Vakim spoke so that everyone in the room heard him. "So it's the hard way then. Well, come on then. Let's do this!"

Yes you can be a Jedi Knight. make your profile.
(And yes, it's meant to be left in suspence. ^.^)

Yes you can be a Jedi Knight. make your profile.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm
omgIisonfiyah
I'd like the title of Sith please

Quote:
Adrian casually walked down the street. The sun was shining and the temperature was pretty mild. He looked over at the park to see two people making out with each other. Why don't they go get a room? Adrian thought to himself and continued walking.

He continued walking, passing business men, couriers and regular people alike as he walked downtown. Suddenly the sounds of an explosion could be heard and people began running for their lives. So IT'S here. Adrian thought with a smile as he began heading for the sound of destruction.

Once he had reached his destination, Adrian made sure to check his arsenal, everything was in working order. He had his ID, his guns and he had made sure that the device was in proper working order. Adrian finished his mini-inspection and walked out, noticing how the local law enforcement had gotten there faster than he could.

He was suddenly surrounded by SWAT Members and he reached into his pocket and fished out his badge and threw it to the Sergent. "Special Agent Adrian Boone, now let me in there." Adrian said coolly, and reluctantly the officers lowered their guns and Adrian was allowed to pass. Suddenly before them stood a hideous beast, oozing some sort of slime-like substance.

"Everyone, GET DOWN!" Adrian yelled as he whipped out his guns and fired. The creature screamed in agony as Adrian continued his barrage. He was so wrapped up in dealing with the one creature that he didn't notice the others coming out of the shadows....

How's this?

Its good and what titled of Sith ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Weapons Master Vathez
Is bounty hunter up for grabs?

Yes, give me a RP Sample..  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm
Vaan_Hatake
I would also like to be a shadow hand, here's my last entry thingie:

Kylar sighed, sheathing a saber. It was midnight, the perfect time for him to carry out his lord's orders. But he just didn't have it in him to do such. No time for wishful thinking, Kylar, he thought. Kylar jumped, swinging from the clotheslines of the depraved ghetto homes. Every swing was another reminder, that his only reason for still being alive, was his natural ability to kill.

At last, Kylar reached up to the lower level of the temple. It was guarded, as always nowadays, by enormous Lasers, and an elite guard of troopers, personally programmed by the Master himself. Child's Play for Kylar.

A few minutes later, the young sith hand was finished, as the scattered bodies and half-molten laser devices proved. Kylar snuck around, using a small grappling hook to ascend up to the second level. Carefully slicing open a hole in the glass, he jumped in, igniting both of his blood-crimson sabers, and got down to the dirty work. Every man and woman on the lower levels of the Jedi Temple was slaughtered that day, mercilessly ripped into pieces by the unforgiving heat of Kylar's sabers.

Every body was thrown in the hallways, a reminder to the oh-so noble Jedi, that even they were subject to life's monstrosities. Kylar sniffled, then wiped his face down with a basin of water, letting the tears flow freely. Killing is in your blood, Kylar, and there's nothing you can do about it, the young sith hand thought to himself. But no more. Kylar jumped out again, using the force, but still only lightly, lest the other, more powerful jedi felt his power. Kylar jumped into his small cruiser, speeding off, to yet another day, of monstrosity and horror.

((How's that?))

Its good! Shadow Hand and Dark Lord of the Sith aren't open for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 pm
Vampiremessiah51
Nah I just want regular old fashioned sith lord, no dark lord or shadow hand. XD

Okay, make your profile. smile  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Sickjeremiah
omgIisonfiyah

Quote:
Adrian casually walked down the street. The sun was shining and the temperature was pretty mild. He looked over at the park to see two people making out with each other. Why don't they go get a room? Adrian thought to himself and continued walking.

He continued walking, passing business men, couriers and regular people alike as he walked downtown. Suddenly the sounds of an explosion could be heard and people began running for their lives. So IT'S here. Adrian thought with a smile as he began heading for the sound of destruction.

Once he had reached his destination, Adrian made sure to check his arsenal, everything was in working order. He had his ID, his guns and he had made sure that the device was in proper working order. Adrian finished his mini-inspection and walked out, noticing how the local law enforcement had gotten there faster than he could.

He was suddenly surrounded by SWAT Members and he reached into his pocket and fished out his badge and threw it to the Sergent. "Special Agent Adrian Boone, now let me in there." Adrian said coolly, and reluctantly the officers lowered their guns and Adrian was allowed to pass. Suddenly before them stood a hideous beast, oozing some sort of slime-like substance.

"Everyone, GET DOWN!" Adrian yelled as he whipped out his guns and fired. The creature screamed in agony as Adrian continued his barrage. He was so wrapped up in dealing with the one creature that he didn't notice the others coming out of the shadows....

How's this?

well the sad thing is I have no idea what there is but I have a question, as long as you're not an apprentice do you get Darth in your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Sickjeremiah
omgIisonfiyah

Quote:

How's this?

well the sad thing is I have no idea what there is but I have a question, as long as you're not an apprentice do you get Darth in your name?

If your a Sith Lord you have a Darth in your name.  

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 pm
Ah, then I'd like the tittle of your regular, run-of-the-mill Sith Lord, if that's available.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Ah, then I'd like the tittle of your regular, run-of-the-mill Sith Lord, if that's available.

Yes, you can have it!

No more Sith Lord's spots open.

Sickjeremiah
Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 pm
Sickjeremiah
omgIisonfiyah

Yes, you can have it!

No more Sith Lord's spots open.

Yeah, I'll get right on a profile  
Star Wars - Old Republic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out