Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 am
Jaxine examined the world around her, until she heard Xemnas' order. "Sure." She answered as she concentrated on materializing her weapon. It wasn't that hard, seeing she had done it before. Within a short amount of time, her bladed gauntlets appeared. Although she still wasn't sure what they were made of exactly, which was Nothingness, she had named them ''Eternity''.
Jaxine put up her hands up to show the Superior her weapons. "Here ya go."

Xigbar followed the boy through the portal and closed it behind them. He chuckled as he saw Hataxn had put his hood on. "Nice weather, eh? Welcome to Agrabah!" He stood next to Hataxn, smirk still on his face. "I hope ya know how to summon your weapon? Ya're gonna need it!"

Without a word, Lars followed his teacher into the dark hallway. After he had catched up with his elder he found it logical to ask Vexen what his plans for him right now were. "Where are we going, sir?" His voice was strong and yet respectful.

"Then I suppose I should explain to you what exactly it is we expect from you." Zexion opened a portal towards the library. "Although, let us move to a more private area first." He stepped through, being quite sure Nechax would follow him.

Allayx had followed the male without a word. They ended up on some kind of platform. She glanced around, taking in the looks of the place, before looking at Saïx who had summoned his weapon and told her they would be practicing combat first. She actually should've told him she didn't know a whole lot about fighting, but in her opinion she could better show him than say so.
The girl summoned her weapon just as Xemnas had taught her when they made their deal. Before that, she couldn't summon it at will. Instead, it would randomly appear and disappear.
A dark Keyblade formed in her hand and Allayx took a battle stance. Knowing it seemed to be a special weapon, she hoped it wouldn't immediately ruin her cover as Nobody.

"What's sea salt ice cream?" Myrthe gave him a curious look. "Well, whatever it is... as long as it's ice cream I won't say no to it!" Her teacher seriously was kind! Giving her ice cream without doing anything for it? No way she'd refuse that!

Larxene rolled her eyes. Xathere couldn't even stand up for herself, could she? Well then, perhaps it would make her apprentice a useful slave! The Savage Nymph couldn't help but grin at that thought.
She walked through the portal as well and they ended up in a big hallway. "Here are all bedrooms. This is mine," she pointed at the door with ''XII'' on it, "and I never want to see you in there. Yours is next to mine, no clue why. Just deal with it!" As she said that, she walked over towards the door next to her room and opened it for the noob to see.

Marluxia liked the behaviour of the girl before him. "I assume you know why you are here and what you can expect in the future?" He asked, making sure she was well informed of what was happening.

((I had made a really long post... just when I'm done it erases itself for me to start all over again! DX Now it's shorter than before... oh well.
Lolz, for me the easiest is Larxene... she's a b***h, simple as that. Clear personality. x3 And Allayx is one of the hardest, but I guess that's because she shouldn't turn into a Mary Sue or anything.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Xemnas was impressed. She was already quite used to this new form. And sure enough, soon Heartless appeared for her to fight. Xemnas summoned his own ethereal blades, thinking of assisting Jaxine with the five Guardians.

Concentrating, Hataxn brought out his weapon. Much like Lexaeus', Hataxn's weapon was large. It's orange blades were long and curved. He kept it down at his side, seeing no immediate threat to destroy.

So he had not yet forgotten his manners. Vexen was pleased thus far with Lars. Of course, he knew that the good impression would fade away once they got to their destination.
"We are going to my lab. You have two hands, so you must be of some use." He answered haughtily.

Nechax followed Zexion through the portal. He didn't know what else to do, and still saw no harm in it. After all, he was his mentor. But it was strange with them being close in age. Even if Nechax was just judging by appearances.

The Keyblade caught Saix by surprise. He had not been told of this. He allowed himself a brief smile, before charging at Allayx with his claymore ready to swing at her.

"Right this way!" Axel didn't care for incognito, nor staying out of sight. He always walked right up to the ice cream stand like it was Nobody's business. The old man paid no mind to the suspicious coats. He got paid for the ice cream, after all.

Xathere took a few steps inside. Her room was almost pure white, with some grey undertones. It was nothing like her old room back in Land of Dragons, where the sun shined. Memories of that place were always... happy. Xathere couldn't help but smile at her short-lived flashback. She hardly noticed Larxene behind her.

"Yes." Shaxirma thought she understood what was to come. She had her own reasons for joining, and they were reasons that the Organization was not yet aware. The time would come for that. It was not at this moment. For now she was just another Nobody soul salvaged from nothingness.

((Aww.... I usually do copy and paste now because of that. I'm starting to become fascinated with Larxene. I might cosplay her sometime. Allayx and Shaxirma don't seem to relax for anything. XD))  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am
Jaxine glanced to her side, hearing something appear. And there they were, big creatures that she was told were called Heartless. Before she had any time to think, they began to shoot some kind of lasers at her. She quickly ran to the side to dodge it, not sure how to fight those flying things. At least Xemnas wasn't going to let her do it alone. She saw he had summoned his own weapons as well, which looked a lot like hers in appearance. Within a few moments she had gone close to one of the Guardians and jumped up to try and reach it to do some damage. She slashed at them, noticing she couldn't get high enough to do a lot.

"Big things ya got there, dude!" Xigbar exclaimed as he saw the weapon, noticing how similair it was to Lexaeus'. No surprise, the kid was his son after all. "Here's ya first task: figure out where the desert is and remember how the place is built so ya can find you're way back." It didn't have a real purpose, but who cared? Xigbar didn't.

"Your lab, sir?" Lars asked, not really understanding why they would go there. Of course, he wasn't stupid and greatly interested in science, but it just didn't seem very logical to him. And the way his teacher said it didn't help either. It looked like Vexen didn't know any other ''uses'' for him.

Zexion was already seated on one of the comfortable chairs in the library. "Take a seat." He told the boy, gesturing towards the chair that was close to him. There was no need to make this an awkward conversation.

Allayx frowned, realizing how big his weapon was. As he came closer she jumped to his side and tried to slash at him with her Keyblade, putting as much force behind it as she could. However, it was quite visible she had no idea of how to fight exactly. It didn't help her either that somewhere inside of herself she was worrying about disappointing her teacher, even though she knew it was still her first day.

Myrthe followed him with a huge grin on her face as they went to buy the ice cream. It surprised her a bit that the old man didn't question their intentions or anything, yet she simply shrugged it off, seeing no need to worry about that.

"You done or what?" Larxene asked in her loud and rude sounding voice. Xathere had been inside for, in her opinion, already too long and they would need their time for other things.

"That is good to hear." Marluxia stated as he opened a portal towards Halloween Town. That world would give them enough privacy to talk, and they didn't have to hide themselves as they fit in pretty well. "If you could walk through the portal?" He made a gesture with his arm, showing she had to go first.

((I've done that this time too... xD And Larxene is pretty interesting, if you can see past her bitchy behaviour. You should cosplay her! I'm sure it'd be fun. x3 And yeah... But that might be because Allayx and Shaxirma both have another reason for being there and pretty much know what the Organization is about.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am
Xemnas jumped off of the ground, swinging at two Heartless. He did not intend on killing them, leaving them for Jaxine to finish off. Occasionally they would make low swoops towards the ground in their flight patterns. All the while, Xemnas made very light hits.

Assuming that the teacher would not give him a head start, Hataxn walked towards the large doorway to the next section of the marketplace. The other door in the opposite direction was closed, and Hataxn thought it better to not bother with it.

"Yes." Vexen snapped. He knew his previous words had been clear enough to understand. Lars didn't need to know the purpose, per se.
Nonetheless, they entered the crowded room. Crowded, because there was a lot of equipment and projects left by Vexen and other member of the Organization. It wasn't his lab. Yet Vexen spent the most time in here.
"Now, go find a vial labelled H15 and bring it to me." He stated, going over to a machine to prep it.

Nechax sat across from Zexion. With all the books on shelves and strewn around the room, he wondered what Nobodies read, and if it meant the same thing to them as it did to Somebodies.

Saix missed her, but was grazed by the Keyblade. He landed in a crouch on the ground. Quickly the Luna Diviner turned to face his opponent. He had difficulties in combat occasionally. The beserker rage was one of the more notable things about him. Saix was certain that Allayx could fend for herself should their fighting get out of hand.

After handing Myrthe her own ice cream, Axel started leading the way around town. Screw reconnaissance. Axel would give the grand tour!
"You know anything about the worlds?" He asked first.

Xathere jerked and nodded, going back to Larxene. She was shook out of the memories of being happy. She'd ask about it later, probably to Lexaeus. Larxene was definitely not one to ask.

Shaxirma did as told without a second thought. She thought they were going to do some training. She knew a few things from the training she had back in Splendor Falls, her real home world.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:27 am
Jaxine noticed Xemnas fighting, and couldn't help but be impressed by it. Perhaps a little intimidated as well. She quickly got back to fighting the Heartless, trying to hit the ones low to the ground. Right now she seriously wished her weapons would be longer. After slashing at one of the Guardians, that Xemnas had attacked as well, it finally disappeared. She smiled, but that soon faded as she felt something painful hitting her in the back. After she quickly jumped out of the way, she realized it had been one of the lasers that the other Heartless shot.

Xigbar followed Hataxn, wondering how fast the boy would find the desert. Not that it was hard to find or anything. "Oh, and did I mention you're not suppose' to be seen?" The Freeshooter quickly added, before the boy would go ask a random person where to go.

As Lars entered the lab he looked around, amazed at how big it was... and how messy. Scientists never kept their workplace clean, did they? As he got his first order, Lars replied: "Yes, sir." It was obvious Vexen didn't like questions or complaints when the task was clear.
Lars began to search for the vial, starting with the most logical places, but eventually finding it on a random table. He quickly brought it to his teacher, "Here it is, sir."

Zexion glanced at the boy, just one eye being visible thanks to his hair, "Lets start with explaining who we are and what our goal is." He said, his voice as calm as ever. "We are Organization XIII, a group of Nobodies. We wish to get our hearts back, and, to do so, we need to complete Kingdom Hearts. Our first attempt did not succeed and we were... defeated." He thought back about how his own "death". Axel had ordered Repliku to kill him because he knew too much. Zexion had found out that Saïx wasn't to be trusted either, yet going up to the Superior with no proper proof wouldn't work either.

Allayx saw he wasn't really damaged by her attack and frowned. Quickly, she raised her Keyblade to prepare for an attack. But as he turned and it didn't come, she swung her Keyblade at him again, once again trying to put as much force behind it as possible.

Myrthe gladly took the ice cream, then listened to his question. She thought for a moment, but eventually replied: "Not really. I know there are different worlds, and that Heartless take the hearts of people but not more than that... What do I need to know?" She glanced up at him, then back at the ice cream and tasted it. "Mmm... it's salty but sweet at the same time!"

Larxene began to walk through the hallways. "You better remember everything you see if you don't want to get lost. Don't come to me crying when you can't find your way around!" Her pace was quick and showed how annoyed she was with having to babysit one of the new people.

Marluxia went through as well, ending up in Halloween Town. He closed the portal behind them and observed their surroundings for a moment before turning to face the girl. "I don't think we should immediately start with combat. Although we can't ignore Heartless once they pop up."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 pm
Aiming correctly, Xemnas found that he could get just above the Guardian's altitude and smack them to the ground. He tried to keep the shots in his direction, since these Heartless seemed too strong for new members. The most they should have gotten were the small Shadows.

Hataxn had had an instinct not to talk to the people. It was mostly just his nature. As it was also his nature to know that the ground below them was loose. Ever since childhood, Hataxn had some kind of connection to the dirt beneath his feet. Paying little heed to Xigbar, he followed the path with the least packing down. The fact that sand was everywhere was challenging, however.

Vexen took the vial from Lars very carefully. He moved slowly as he put it into a slot in the machine and turned it on. It would be awhile before the vial was ready again.
"Go find some iron in that closet over there." Vexen waved in the general direction of a small door. He didn't have a lot for Lars to do.

"So this is your second try?" Nechax guessed, noticing the pause in Zexion's explanation. There was a lot more to these people than he knew - or realized.

Saix put his claymore in front of himself as he saw the Keyblade thrown at him again. In a way, the claymore acted as a shield to block off the oncoming attack. He could clearly see that Allayx had a lot of room for improvement, but wasn't tired yet.

"Well, for starters, this is Twilight Town." Axel waved a hand graciously at the business district they had come up to. "You won't see a lot of freaky stuff here, other than the Heartless. Nothing ever happens here, otherwise."
He pondered how everyone kept having the same reaction to the ice cream. It made him smirk.

Xathere kept up the best she could, staying a few feet behind Larxene. The whole Castle looked the same to her, the overall theme reoccuring. How did they not get lost?

Shaxirma nodded in agreement. She thought Marluxia was going to give a talk first. She waited for it. Any information was bound to be useful in some way for her, no matter how small.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Jaxine took advantage of the Guardian being on the ground and quickly slashed at it until it went back into the air. "Those things seriously don't die, do they?" She complained, not really aware of the fact that there are a lot stronger Heartless out there.

"Ya still with me?" Xigbar asked teasingly, getting a bit tired by the silence. He wasn't bothered much by the ground being sand. The Freeshooter was used to walking in Agrabah.

Lars carefully watched Vexen's moves. Just when he was about to ask what the machine was for, he had been given another order. "Alright, sir." The boy went towards the closet and opened it, looking for the iron. Once he had found it he brought it to Vexen. "Here it is, sir."

"Correct." Zexion nodded at the boy. "However, we'll be approaching our goal differently this time. Having apprentices is an example of our new methods. That is where you come in."

Allayx pulled her Keyblade back to her body as she took a step back, then jumped forward again as she slashed at him once more. Although she knew it most likely wouldn't hit, she couldn't leave an open spot for him to attack, right?

"Twilight Town." Myrthe repeated as she licked her ice cream. "Sounds fitting!" She looked around with great interest, "Seems peaceful indeed. Do you often go here?"

After a short moment they reached a door that Larxene opened. As she walked in she told Xathere: "This is the dining room, kitchen is the door you see there." Once again, she lazily gestured towards the door on the left side of the room. "We eat here whenever we feel like it."

Seeing the girl kept silent, Marluxia desided to speak up. "Shaxirma... do you remember what world you came from?" He was interested in her past, yes. Just because it can tell a lot about a person. Meanwhile, he had began walking around the place, not wanting to stay on the same spot the whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm
"Patience." Was all Xemnas said as he stopped for a moment. When he began fighting again, he accidentally killed one of the Heartless, instead of letting Jaxine have the honor. The rest must have also been weakened enough. Xemnas hit them softly to the ground, knowing that they wouldn't last much longer.

Hataxn stopped to nod at Xigbar. Through a doorway, a caravan was approaching. It was moving fast towards the closed gates. Remember what Xigbar said before, Hataxn dove into a vacant stall. Being tall, it was often difficult to take cover.

Vexen took the iron, dashing to yet another machine. This time it was a little more distinguishable as a smelter. Not a common part of a laboratory, but Vexen had convinced Xemnas they needed one. He quickly melted the iron, keeping it in the smelter so that it didn't turn back into a solid.

"Right." Nechax nodded. He thought about it a moment. "So we're Nobodies trying to regain our hearts through Kingdom Hearts. How did we become Nobodies in the first place?"

Saix moved his claymore from shielding himself. He took a swing at Allayx's legs, hoping to trip her. It would give him the upper hand.

"Yeah. Beats hanging around the Castle sometimes, y'know? The Organization acts like the crazy in-laws." Axel put his arms behind his head, stretching his shoulders. The peace was a very attractive part of Twilight Town.

Gazing at the spacious dining room, Xathere finally realized there were a lot of people in the Organization. It might have not seemed like it in the Grey Area, but from all the chairs at the table, it was different.
"Do we make our own meals?" Xathere pipped up, so she would know in advance.

Shaxirma followed Marluxia as he walked. She had her memories, although some were blurry. She had to come up with something quick. Something that wouldn't give her away. "Port Royal."
She had heard about it, but knew nothing of it.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 pm
Jaxine nodded and kept on fighting, trying to dodge any lasers that were shot at her. Xemnas had killed one of the Heartless, she noted. Three were still flying around, although the Superior forced them to the ground. This made it a lot easier for her. After hitting one of the few that were still left, it quickly disappeared. She then ran over to another one and swung her weapons at it a few times until it was defeated as well. Now only one remained.

As the caravan approached, Xigbar used his powers to hide himself. Hovering on a place he couldn't be seen, he watched Hataxn trying to hide. "At least the boy's learning fast." He mumbled to himself. When he was sure no one could see him, Xigbar warped back onto the ground, close to his apprentice's position.

Lars observed the other male with great interest, being curious as to what he was making. It surprised him they had a smelter here. "Sir, what is the use of what we're doing exactly?" He eventually asked, seriously wanting answers instead of being ordered around the whole time.

Zexion had not expected that Nechax didn't know how Nobodies were made, although, it did not surprise him. For some reason, some of them didn't remember it was the Darkness who did it. Others were just too stupid to make the link. "The Darkness consumed the hearts of our former selves. Once that happened, the heart became a Heartless. However, the empty shells that remained didn't disappear. Instead, the body and soul formed the Nobody. Only people with very strong hearts are able to keep their humanoid form. People like our former selves."

As soon as Allayx noticed him going for her legs, she tried to jump, but it was already too late. Her back hit the ground in a pretty mainful manner, although she was sure she didn't get injured. She was dazed for a moment and stared up at the ceiling. It still had to sink in what exactly happened.
Meanwhile, she had let go of her Keyblade, which disappeared as soon as it hit the ground.

"Doesn't sound like a very fun group... How did you get involved with them at all?" Myrthe sucked on her ice cream, wondering how in the worlds she got in contact with them. They didn't seem bad at first, did they? At least they didn't give her a bad teacher!'

"Normally. Although some enjoy to eat together." Larxene rolled her eyes at the thought. The only ones she ever ate with was Marluxia to discuss their plans. Thinking about it, she wondered if he had made any new plans already. She should go check on him later.
"Hope you're done looking, 'cause I know I am." The Savage Nymph turned back towards the door and walked out, being sure the girl would simply follow her without question.

Marluxia nodded, having heard of the world before although he had never been there. Perhaps his apprentice should take him to her former homeworld some time.
"What was that world like, Shaxirma?" He asked, making sure she could hear the interest in his voice.

(( Thought Allayx' reaction to the tripping would be most logical as she has never fought yet. If she was more experienced, she would've rolled away from him, haha. x3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm
With one remaining, Xemnas stopped. He would let Jaxine do the rest of the work for this one. Judging by how the others disappeared, she shouldn't have difficulty with the last one. She was doing well by his standards.

The caravan passed quickly, sand kicked up by the camels. Hataxn stepped over the counter of the stall, pulling himself out of the cramped place. He wasn't anything graceful, but continued on his quest for the desert. As a child, Hataxn had heard Arabian tales. They were far different from his upbringing, but intrigued him the most.

"Lacing Heartless DNA with iron could perhaps give it harder skin." Vexen mused, not paying attention to his apprentice as he read off of a computer screen. It showed some data that was vital to what he was trying to do.

"So... Our hearts were taken away?" Nechax guessed, thinking it all over. He thought about earlier in the Round Room, about Xemnas' words. "Then what is a Princess of Hearts?"

Saix took the opportunity to charge again. He raised the claymore over his head as he stopped at Allayx. When fighting, Saix made sure to always finish off his enemies thoroughly. Yet at the last second he realized where he was and what he was doing. Saix brought the claymore down inches away from Allayx's head. It landed loudly. He let it disappear.
"I think that is enough." Saix concluded, if a bit shaky.

Axel shrugged. "Eh. Y'know. I had no where else to go. It's a free place to stay and free food. Good enough for me."
He had no where else to go, since Radiant Gardens was gone. Twilight Town was decent, but predictable.

Quickly Xathere picked up on Larxene's pace as they kept walking. So far she knew the place well. And there seemed to be no set schedule to keep with other members. Xathere hadn't heard about the mission yet, though.

Now she was caught. Shaxirma had no idea what to say. All she ever knew about the place was the name and someone called Luxord. She had to come up with something fast. Some generalization that could fit any world.
"It was dark and rained a lot." She said in an even tone.

((Okay. ^^))  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Jaxine went towards the last Heartless. While she was fighting the others, this one had enough time to recover and move back into the air. However, seeing it was damaged, it stayed pretty low to the ground. The girl jumped upwards to slash at it, one blow being enough to make it disappear. After it was gone, Jaxine turned to her father. "And...? How did I do?" She asked a bit hesitantly, hoping she did well enough.

"'Bout time you came out of hiding." Xigbar said teasinly as the boy pulled himself out. They continued on, the male simply following wherever his apprentice was going. But after a short while, Heartless suddenly popped up. Loudmouths, Scarlet Tangos and a Fire Plant, Xigbar noted. He quickly summoned his guns, not quite sure if the boy would be strong enough to fight those Heartless already.

"Why do we want the Heartless to have harder skin, sir?" Lars asked, deep in thought about it. He figured they would have to destroy the Heartless, not make them more powerful.

"That is correct." Zexion nodded at the boy, being glad he understood it quickly. As for the next question, the male wondered why Nechax would think about exactly that right now. "A Princess of Heart is a female with a heart filled of Light. There is no Darkness found within it." If that was true, then would it mean they had a human among their ranks now? Or would the girl be the Nobody of the Princess of Heart, like Namine had been with Kairi?

Allayx saw the weapon coming at her rather quickly, but was too stunned to do anything. They may not have a heart, but she did, although that wasn't known by her teacher. Just in time, the male moved his weapon so it came down close to her head, then it disappeared. The girl was breathing heavily from fear, although she tried to make it stop. Acting emotionless was proving rather difficult. She was glad she never screamed when she was afraid.
Allayx got up from the ground and nodded at him. "I'm not really experienced, as you may have seen." She stated, her voice as strong as possible. "Although I figured I could better show you in combat seeing that was what you asked me to do."

Myrthe let out a soft laugh, "Understandable. Free food is always good!" Especially the free ice cream she got! It was delicious! She took another lick of it, glancing around the place.

After walking through a lot of hallways and down a few stairs, they eventually reached another place that was important enough to show. Larxene opened the door, "This is the library..." She then saw Zexion and his apprentice, "...and you'll be able to find the bookworm here most of the time."

"That's... interesting. Nothing more specific?" Marluxia wasn't sure why Shaxirma wasn't telling him more. Perhaps she didn't want to, or maybe she didn't remember anything more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:35 am
It wasn't every day that a new Nobody could face off some intermediate Heartless with assistance. Roxas would have even struggled at this. But it wasn't Xemnas to flatter others on their accomplishments.
"You did well." He put it simply. Though he alone with his daughter, Xemnas still did not elaborate.

Bringing out his weapon again, Hataxn knew how to fight. Yet he was new, so not as strong as Lexaeus was. He went forward to attack the Fire Plant, not knowing much about specific Heartless.

"It's an experiment! I'm just using some DNA, which will not form completely into the Heartless you have to fight." Vexen explained, if harshly. Experiments never had to make sense. As long as he had a report to hand in.

"Then she couldn't be in the Organization." Nechax came up with Zexion's thoughts. He was deeply confused about it.

"Very well." Saix said stoicly. He did not show a hint of no control over himself now. "You're dismissed for now. The Superior has arranged for everyone to meet for dinner tonight. Every morning you are to report to the Grey Area for your assignments."

"C'mon. There's plenty to see." Axel grinned, leading the way to the train tunnels. He'd get her to the rest of the town from there.

Xathere peeked in. The room was large with many books. The apprentice didn't seem to notice them.

Shaxirma shook her head. She was not going to blow her identity. The most he could assume was that she had no memory.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am
Jaxine gave him a small smile, being happy she did well enough for him. Well, for as far as she could be happy. It was important to her to earn the respect of her father.
She let her weapons disappear as there weren't any other Heartless around. "Anything else I have to do?" The girl glanced up at Xemnas as she waited for her next order.

Xigbar observed the boy for a short time, being sure he wouldn't get himself killed. He then began shooting at some Scarlet Tangos, making sure they aimed at him instead of his apprentice who didn't seem to pay attention to them.

Lars nodded, still not understanding the use of the experiment. He had hoped to learn some more about combat, not being stuck in a laboratory. Although he already knew about science, Vexen was obviously smarter and didn't seem to care a lot about teaching him anything.

Before Zexion could react, he noticed the door being opened. "Larxene, we are in a important conversation. If you could please leave us alone?" Within a few moments it had been closed again, and he turned to Nechax to answer his statement. "I'm sure the Superior has a reason for it. You shouldn't worry about it." The last thing Zexion wanted was his apprentice sticking his nose in Xemnas' affairs.

"Yes, sir." Allayx nodded at her teacher. She wasn't sure where and when they'd meet for dinner, but asking it was a sign of weakness to her. If anything, she would show him that she could take care of herself. Without any more words, she began to walk away from Saïx, first going to try to find her way back towards the area they came from. She guessed it was the Grey Area, as everyone met there before.

"Alright!" Myrthe followed Axel with a smile, still sucking on her ice cream. It took her a while to eat those things.

As Larxene heard Zexion's comment, she rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever." Pushing Xathere away from the door, she closed it and thought about what place was interesting enough to go next.

"I see." Marluxia replied, keeping it short and simple. He simply took it that she didn't remember a lot, as there was no reason to distrust her already. A few inhabitants passed them, but he didn't care. They fit in here, so no one would question where they came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 am
"That should be enough for today." Xemnas concluded. He had told the other members to keep their tasks short, as it was the apprentices' first day ever in the Castle. He expected the others had chosen very hard assignments for the first day, anyway.
Waving an arm, the Superior opened a portal back to the Castle.

Hataxn had never been attack magically before. He backed off of the Fire Plant once his left hand was singed badly. But he started something, so he had to end it. Hataxn continued to swing at the Heartless with his weapon.

The first machine finished. Vexen rushed over to pull out the vial, now completely full from replication. He went over to the smelted iron and poured it in. Then waited to see what would happen.

"Oh." Nechax barely noticed they had been interrupted. He only noticed when Zexion spoke. He felt it better to speak again once the girls were gone. "Who are they?"

Saix remained there for quite some time.
Meanwhile, Luxord was walking through the halls, looking for someone to swindle some munny out of in a game. Although he did not get an apprentice of his own, he was sure the new members would prove to be entertaining.

Leading down the tunnels, Axel was amused to find some graffiti on the walls. Some kids were up to no good. He'd go congratulate them, if he knew who the were!

Xathere waited patiently for Larxene to say something, feeling it was better to listen than talk herself.

Shaxirma watched as some very strange people passed them. They were so different looking to her. It was like some fantasy dream land.  

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm
"Alright. Whatever you say, Superior." Jaxine nodded at him then walked through the portal he had made for them.

"You okay there, kiddo?" Xigbar asked his apprentice as he noticed Hataxn got hit. He didn't stop fighting his targets, of course. But showing a little compassion couldn't do harm.

Lars simply watched Vexen as he crossed his arms before his chest. As long as his elder didn't tell him to do anything, he wouldn't. Although he really hoped they would get to something more interesting after this. He waited for something to happen as the iron and whatever was in the vial were being put together.

"Those two would be number XII, Larxene, and Xathere, another new apprentice." Zexion explained, assuming that number XII was showing her apprentice around.

As Allayx was making her way through the hallways, she saw a man coming her way. It was rather obvious this male was one of the Organization XIII, obviously not one of the assigned teachers. She put her hood back on, hoping he didn't see her face yet.

Myrthe finally finished her ice cream, putting the stick in her pocket as she had nothing better. They went into some kind of tunnels, and she looked around, somewhat amazed by the new scenery. "This place is pretty cool!"

"Alright, you know what... we'll go bother Vexen instead. He's fun to toy with!" Larxene eventually said as she began to lead Xathere towards the laboratory.

Marluxia simply kept on walking, "Say, Shaxirma. Do you remember how you got turned into a Nobody?"  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff