Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All New Photography Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: photography, photo, camera, pictures, digital film 

Reply The Photography Guild
Introduce Yourself - Post your gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stereochrome

Lucky Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:14 am
    ImmStereo. O: What people call me outside of Gaia would confuse you just as much, so I won't bother. O:

I'll be 17 on Monday, the 8th of May. I find this irrelevant, and will use the day as an excuse to give my friends tiny silver decorative roses.

Imm eight years Russian, six years Singaporean and two years Canadian.

My camera is a Kodak easyshare CX7430, which makes me think of flight numbers, and that makes me wanna go places, as everything generally does. xD Immnot overly interested in getting anything all snazzy and professional, because I'm not professional and I love my camera just fine. <3 His name is Souvenier, he fits in my pocket and is always within reach in my bag.

I take pictures of the things I take pictures of, and want to take pictures of the things I haven't taken pictures of yet. 'www'

I don't intend to go anywhere with photography, unless National Geographic comes begging, ant it won't. This doesn't mean I don't want to improve. I do, and I will. 'w'

I unnlike black and white photography. I like looking at BW pictures, yes - but I'd much rather my own pictures be in color. Color is always part of the composition for me, and above anything I prefer to keep it natural, not jazzed up in photoshop. Not that I use photoshop, I use some small program which makes stupid sound effects at me, and I sometimes want to stab. xD <3

I was in a darkroom for the first time evah last week.
    It was... dark. I liked the smell, it was.. characteristic. O:

I unnhave a gallery, because I unno, I just don't. And I don't want one. xD Unless you count the few pictures I printed out to stick onto my walls. o:

Stereo.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:25 am
hi im katharine but everyone calls me kat. i am 22 and am studding to become an art photogarpher. i mostly do b/w but have gotten into color lately i have a deviantart acount but dont use it much i am really busy with school but enjoy gaia when i have free time

http://shootingstar.deviantart.com/  

RainbowKitty

Catani

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:07 pm

hi i'm luke i'm 22 and photography is one of my biggest passions for about 6-7 years.

for the most of that time i used (and still use) practica TL1000 and color films, about a year and a half ago i started doing and developing bw photos and half 8 months ago i bought a fuji s9500 which is my main tool right now.

i mainly do architecrure, outdoors, some macros and (far too seldom) portraits

some of my photos are at my dev account, but that's not very much as most i still got on films and i don't have a scanner...

http://da-ta.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:03 pm
Hello! I'm 19 and I am a professional photographer in RL. I photograph anything from Events (parties and such), Nature, Pets, and People.
My camera bag, right now, includes my Canon Rebel XT and in a month or two I will be getting the 30D.

http://www.kristinekreations.com <
http://kristinekreations.deviantart.com <
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/free/gallery.asp?memberID=153513 <

lilhorseebabee

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:41 am
I'm Maryohki, better known as either Mary or Ohki, sometimes known as OhkiBaka. I love photography, and, though I'm not the best, I do intend to get better. I like animals, flowers, cityscapes, and still life shots. I'm 15, and I use an Olympus Digital Camera for now, but plan on getting a nice 35mm film camera.

http://noire-et-blanche.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:40 pm
Hi My name is Ginaand I'm 21. Living at FL and it's a greta placeI to take pictures and put them on Canvas . Right now I'm trying to put a portfolio together and get into a few local galleries and my main focus is on Fantasy art. Well Hope to see you guys around gaia  

Silvermoon_raven

CatsGame

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:22 pm
Hello ^_^ I just seriously got into photography within the last year, my passion started with (4) years of yearbook in school and just went from there. Photography/digital Imaging is my major for next year as a College Freshman and I hope to actually learn darkroom. I've only had a chance to work with digital so far.

I own a Canon Digital Rebel XT and a Holga(still need to find somewhere to get my film developed ^_^; )

My DevArt: http://catsgame.deviantart.com/
I love taking photographs with strong color. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:13 pm
I am Chelle. happy to join the guild biggrin  

MiZyeL

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Grape Sodapop

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:59 pm
hiya! I'm Liz, but you can call me any nickname you want. I haven't had a ton of experiance with photography, but I do know how to use old cameras (as well as digital). I can also use a darkroom. biggrin My friend does a little bit of scrapbooking with photos and that's like her way of expressing herself. My way is painting, but taking pictures is definetly up on the "favorite hobbies" list. wink
some other info: I'm in 7th grade and my birthday is June 27. 3nodding

User ImageUser Image
my workspace and a dr. pepper bottle (^this one's from a camp i went to)
The first pic I will be putting in my journal soon because I just learned how to upload images onto the web. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:10 am
G'day my real names Nathan and living in Australia. Im currently using an ancient old Petax ME super SLR camera. I tend to work mainly in black and white photographing people and landscape. Love using the darkroom, mixing chemicals etc but lately have also started to learn about editing photos in photoshop on computer. Currently dont have an online gallery and no real interest in setting one up.  

drider

Castilleja

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:36 am
Hi there! My name's pre-heated-death... though you can call me Sarah. I guess. Or something.

I'm soon to be a junior majoring in biology.... and I've kind of given up photography for... pixel art... since I've misplaced my Canon AE 1. Hopefully, though I can find it... someday (it might be in its bag... which is highly unusual)....

I live in the Pacific Northwest, so there's never any lack of landscape that needs photographing. Yeah. I also have a thing about window and trinket photography.

I'm amateur. My last shoot was a crazy portrait shoot of the bacteria, Lactobacillus....

I have one shot from that in my scraps at my deviantart page, here

Good to be here! Seems comfy!
(ps~ I have a site, too.... it has some smallerized picturas there.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 pm
Im Hannah.
I dont really know what to say about me soo..

Heres my gallery URL: www.parazz.com/albums/hannicap
I put all of my pictures on there. good and bad.

Hannicap

AcquaCow

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:16 pm
I'm Dave in real life.

I'm from Northern, VA.

I shoot Nikon, current inventory includes:
D70, 18-70 kit lense, 70-200 f/2.8 VR, 50mm f/1.8, 28mm f/2.8, SB-800.

Site: http://dave.oc7.org/

You'll see me at Otakon and Katsucon (Anime conventions) and local race (car) events.

-- Dave  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:47 pm
I'm Jenny, I'm a photographer since last year and have always like taking photos with my friends. I've been in a TAFE course for photography and came first in that course. I got pictures but I don't have time. sad  

p0p_princess

OthilaoftheSea

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:31 pm
My name's Laura, I'm 24 and am from Nova Scotia, Canada.

I started taking photos seriously when I was 17 and did a workshop in black and white photography, which led to my completion of a Bachelor of Fine Art from NSCAD in said medium.

Currently I work for a photo/camera store, and am a member of the Viewpoint Gallery photographers collective. I enjoy taking street photos, of things old, rusty, and derelict; things that are beautiful in their ugliness. I also enjoy working on a conceptual project now and then smile Though sometimes I get more caught up in the research.

Here be the sites for viewing of my work:
http://unique-flotsam.deviantart.com
www.viewpointgallery.ca  
The Photography Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out