Reply Main Forum
Post Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dalili Nzuri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:59 am
-poof- I'mana help spoof up the new guild, okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:50 am
Okay I'll try to improve the storyline a bit from the last time on it, if this works out I might bring it onto the main forums, aslo just to let anyone know, there will probably be only two sides, human and AIs (which are basically races that aren't human) it'll make more sence when I post the storyline sweatdrop  

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250

bluuellie111

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:27 am
STAY STAY STAY >=[
ME STAY =D

I'm active....i just lurk in threads more than i post in them...O3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:40 pm
let me help you out alittle Lloyd AI (Artificial Intelligence) is pertty much a computer in a game

and ElementalShadow what did happen to you guild, did it slowly die off after you remade it

Bluu all the mods are staying lol

Sanzuro

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:57 pm
I know, but they kind of are, like the AI in the game series of DotHack, their kind of like players, but flawed or have no user, but instead of being just odd looking players, plus I know some people don't like RPing as just human, so people that like demons, dragons, other non-human things can RP are those too, I could post the storyline I'm working on right now if you want to get an idea of it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:14 pm
that would be awsome, and i know what your getting at and yea Some AI can be well i dunno how to put it but they can act like humans  

Sanzuro

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:05 pm
Okay, this is kinda what I've got so far, I have a list of classes, but those will be in the profile section

In a world without wars and conflicts for almost a century, darkness is about to rise once more and claim this land for itself. This place only has weapons of steel and blades. Players can choose from a range of classes, each with their own special weapon type best selected for their class. Some strange new class known as AI had appeared in the game and caused unknown events and reactions. The AIs are a strange class that are actually considered races different then humans, like demons, dragons, and other creatures that are said to be of legend. After awhile a strange code was discovered that opened a portal to the real world where AI have been able to escape to the real world and create problems and conflicts as well. Soon monsters and strange things appeared in the real world and the game was ready to be shut down. A powerful AI controlled most of the game and created a code to seal humans and players into the game by turning them into AIs. Many players were transformed into this unknown race and the odds of rescuing them were becoming lower with each player disappearing. Soon a group of strong warriors defeated the AIs and returned peace to the world. Years had past and the heroes disappeared from the game as they grew older, but the game was still a hit in the real world. Soon the strange race of AI returned and the effects of the past returned. Now a new group of heroes must stop the AIs from finding the code that will seal the fate of the world. The adventure that will affect the whole world real and digital is about to begin. Welcome to Cyber Earth  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:14 pm
thats awsome you took dot hack databug and turned them into something eles and revamped the story abit I like it sounds fun, but since it's is a game world type thing are you gunna have privite messages in place and stuff like that (i've played tons of dot hack rps)

oh and how do yea like the new banner thing

Sanzuro

Fayant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:59 pm
Sup lil nig. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:01 pm
Neko you finally show up  

Sanzuro

Shikaru Zanmato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:05 pm
you know, this really isn't the chat forum. let the people post san.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:07 pm
Yea sweatdrop but it doesn't matter i can post where i want to, plus no one post anywhere eles so why not  

Sanzuro

Shikaru Zanmato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:11 pm
why not make everyone post in the chatterbox?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:15 pm
i could, but everyone is gunna be coming here to post anyways so why not post here so they can see there is active mods  

Sanzuro

LloydIrvingofSymphonia

Tricky Knight

19,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:36 pm
Sorry I guess I'm kind of responsible for turning this into an active chat thread sweatdrop

Well actually there's going to be two profiles for players, one is the real life character, where people post as what goes on in the real world, and the other is the game character, which basically what happens in the game, class, type, ect... As for AI, basically they have one profile, but it lists the race and type of AI, plus they'll have powers unavailable to players  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff