CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:35 pm
Kipluck
Simpsons has some of the funniest... Mr. Burns trying to make a dog coat like Cruela and singing "See my Vest" (to the tune of Be My Guest)... on one of my faves, "Sherry Bobbins!"

Quote:
Shary: Hello, I'm Shary Bobbins.
Homer: Did you say Mary Po...
Shary: No, I definitely did not. I'm an original creation, like Rickey
Rouse, or Monald Muck.
rofl

I've never seen that epsiode.... now I wanna.

there's an episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy called "Scary Poppins"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:53 pm
In the jimmy nuetron where jimmy made himself stupid. jimmy opens his locker and there was a disneyland map. rofl  

gozu n maizu

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 am
gozu n maizu
In the jimmy nuetron where jimmy made himself stupid. jimmy opens his locker and there was a disneyland. rofl

I have seen that episode so many times! Is it easily noticeable?

Well I was watching Drawn Together last night, and the princess had Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Ariel as friend. They would ride in a white pumpkin carriage but then Hero made them crash and they were dying (you'd have to watch the show to understand) and then Snow White says "This is what we get for letting Mulan drive!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:24 pm
sort of. it is on the wall of his locker when carl said, "I will pinch you."  

gozu n maizu

sectumsempra225

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:46 am
The symphonic-metal band Nightwish has a song called, "Beauty and the Beast" (obvious reference to the movie--I believe they even use quotes...) and another called, "Fantasmic" which makes more subtle references to Disney.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:43 am
There'sd an episode of Gilmore Girls called "Emily in Wonderland" that of course is a refrence to Alice in Wonderland.  

DixieWriter

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:45 pm
Aneyana
this one was in Futurama:

Fry and Bender got sent to a robot rehab place and there was a scene where they were in the caffiteria. There was a robot that looked like the Mad Hatter and he kept telling everyone to switch places xD

Although Disney did make a "Alice in Wonderland" movie, the story was not created by disney . . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:35 am
I know Disney didnt make Alice in Wonderland, but there's an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch (second or fourth season I beleive) Where she learns about heart clocks, and then she travels to Wonderland with everything you say is backwards, and Salem is the Cheshire Cat, and towards the end, there's a bunny and he says, "Choose a clock...be careful." and then she pulls one down and it says "Chuck" or somehing. She has to decide which boyfriend to have.

Also Disney didnt make Scooby Doo but also in Sabrina she's zapped into the computer and meet's Scooby Doo and on the side there's a mickey head that says 'Disney'.  

Magical_Bubble_Gum

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:31 pm
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
Aneyana
this one was in Futurama:

Fry and Bender got sent to a robot rehab place and there was a scene where they were in the caffiteria. There was a robot that looked like the Mad Hatter and he kept telling everyone to switch places xD

Although Disney did make a "Alice in Wonderland" movie, the story was not created by disney . . . . sweatdrop

I know, but he looked like the Disney version of the Mad Hatter

*I'm not stupid...most Disney movies are based off of books*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:32 pm
in Sherk the 3rd Donkey makes up a word for "magic being cast on him and Puss"
he said they were "Bipidi-bopidi-booed" XD  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm
also in Shrek the 3rd they made fun of Disney's Snow White by having their Snow White sing very similarly (and they also used sound editing to make the sound quality sound like that of Snow White and other old movies)

also all the animals came to her when she sang  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:50 pm
Ninja Fishy
There's also this one part in Tiny Toon Adventure's How I Spent My Summer Vacation where Babs and Buster are going to a river and Babs falls off the raft and lands near a group of fish and a mermaid singing "Beneath the waves, beneath the waves" and Babs says "Wrong movie."

Also does anyone know where I might be able to find a Naruto headband on the site? I saw someone with one and I want one.

Tiny Toons movie fan!
Heck yeah! *high five*  

Simple-Faith

dog_lover22891

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:34 pm
In Finding nemo at the dentists office there is a Buzz doll with the toys. and at the end a car that is the pizza planet car from Toy Story passes by  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:21 pm
dog_lover22891
In Finding nemo at the dentists office there is a Buzz doll with the toys. and at the end a car that is the pizza planet car from Toy Story passes by

that's in our Finding Nemo thread XD (for the sake if this thread we're considering Pixar stuff to be Disney stuff, plus it's in another Pixar film)  

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Disney's Little Secrets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers