Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:08 pm
At WDW I remember seeing Hidden Mickeys in the Winnie the Pooh ride, Pirates of the Caribbean, and on the Haunted Mansion. In some movies, like you guys say, the Lion King 1 1/2 they have it. There's one in The Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack is on the train in Christmas Town  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:40 pm
They have a gome on the DVD for Lion 1 and a half. It's pretty funny.  

Love Minanna

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

betnx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:26 am
i know in wdw the ones previously mentioned. Theres also one on the backlot tour and test track(both are coils of wire), one on the tiger treck in animal kingdom(muriel in hte background) theres one on spaceship earth, a couple on ellens adventure, tower of terror.....many more if u look on sites.

also i know not truley related, but ne time in parks u see somerthing that looked like chewing gum on the floor, its usually sensors for the parade.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:41 pm
It's SO much fun to have a scavenger hunt for them in WDW. I have the guide book about them and my family and I love trying to find them all. ^^ I remember we had this huge debate over which key hole was really the hidden mickey while riding Pirates of the Carribean. My mom was like "THE LEFT ONE THE LEFT ONE!" and my dad was all "Nooo it's the right one!" and I'm like "=o NO WAY JACK SPARROW! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? *stare*"  

SailorGadget

Asteria Prince

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:16 am
Anyone ever found the one in the Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland?

They are very hard to notice! When I used to train my new Cast Members and show them they looked like "That was it?!"

It's amazing the many you miss just because they are tiny!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 pm
Aneyana
By-ViOlEnCe-AlOnE
Ya i've seen it! Isn't it in the ball room on the table. There are supposed to be plates shaped like Mickey's head. I've heard that from someone who works there. They said that someone snuck inside the ball room and moved the plates around because there used to be no hidden Mickey's on that ride.

yup, one of the place settings has three plates arranged in a Mickey head shape

I know just from being a Cast Member at the Magic Kingdom (and from having a good friend who works at the attraction) that the plates may be a hidden mickey ... but it was not a hidden mickey created by the imagineers, so it does not count; it is not in the official book.

What happened with the plates is that everytime people go in that area to clean or whatnot (sneak in there because they are not suppost to but want to dance with the holograms anyway *ahem* I've never ever done that *ahem*) ... they always move the plates to look like hidden mickeys. But as soon as an imagineer comes in there, they move them straight back into a normal position.

True story!

Asteria Prince

CeaCia
Crew

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:10 am
musta_sydan
Aneyana
By-ViOlEnCe-AlOnE
Ya i've seen it! Isn't it in the ball room on the table. There are supposed to be plates shaped like Mickey's head. I've heard that from someone who works there. They said that someone snuck inside the ball room and moved the plates around because there used to be no hidden Mickey's on that ride.

yup, one of the place settings has three plates arranged in a Mickey head shape

I know just from being a Cast Member at the Magic Kingdom (and from having a good friend who works at the attraction) that the plates may be a hidden mickey ... but it was not a hidden mickey created by the imagineers, so it does not count; it is not in the official book.

What happened with the plates is that everytime people go in that area to clean or whatnot (sneak in there because they are not suppost to but want to dance with the holograms anyway *ahem* I've never ever done that *ahem*) ... they always move the plates to look like hidden mickeys. But as soon as an imagineer comes in there, they move them straight back into a normal position.

True story!

neat, I never knew that XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 pm
i know it's not at any disney park but every yr for New Year Rose Parade, some where on the Cal Poly Universities float there is a outline of Mickey's head  

Pogs410

yochris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 pm
That's really interesting about the Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey.. I actually seen it this time (over spring break) and I was so excited..

I'm not sure if these count or not, but my friends and I also realized some of the manhole covers in the Magic Kingdom (possibly other parks as well) have Mickey heads, and some do not.. confused

I think my favorite is the supposed Hidden Mickey from the sky of the plaza in MGM/Hollywood Studios (Not even sure Disney knows which one their calling it yet, half the signs say one thing, the other say another) but anyway, if you look at arial shots of the park, it looks like there was supposed to be a hidden mickey in the center, but one of his ears is cut off sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 pm
Here r some hidden mickey pix.

guess were they were taken.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Try to find this at Disneyland CA.

User Image  

sSs_Vampire_Prince_sSs

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Terkina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:31 pm
Hidden mickeys are at the park as well in movies. Few park hidden mickeys are in the dark more for the cast members then anything its pretty cool that they thought about it. IN front of CA Adventure With the CALIFORNIA letters on the four be hide one of the letters on the floor three pebbles form a hidden mickey.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:48 pm
Yo ppl. i no where almost all the hidden mickeys r. mah dad helped tho. so ask away bout any one. XD  

iRubyRainbow

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 pm
Aneyana
I know there's at least one hidden mickey in the haunted masion ride XD (i watch the travel channel too much XD)

yea in the WDW version, there is one in the ballroom the plates on the end, near the doom buggys. The other is in a grave if you look back around the opera singer in the graveyard. its the hand of a ghost. wink then there is one outside of the mansion, it is made up of two horse print-things and a water-drain thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:00 pm
Ruby341
Yo ppl. i no where almost all the hidden mickeys r. mah dad helped tho. so ask away bout any one. XD

yah i know where almost all of them are too, but thats mostly because i live in Florida and go there alot. mrgreen  

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gunslinger Aura

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 pm
Ashelux
wow...ive never seen one....are they in all the movies? o=

sometimes hidden mickeys will be in movies, as well as hidden references to other animated disney movies. But Disney World also claims to have hidden mickeys around its park, if your savvy enough to spot them.

I'm usually to focused on what I'm doing in Disney to look for hidden Mickeys, but I'm sure they're there.  
Disney's Little Secrets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff