Submit

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:29 pm
Why don't you try to go to the Dallas show silentsleepingchild. Shinra Angle and I are going to that show. if you can make it, we all can hook up and hang out for a while before the concert starts...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 am
Xeno Kosmos
I'm gonna see them in Houston too! xd For anyone that has MySpace there's a space for Diru's Street Team dedicated to bringing them to the US and then making sure that enough of their fans know of their concerts for them to come back again. They post bulletins with the tour dates and places where you can get pre-sale and regular sale tickets way in advance, that's how I got my tickets

thanx for the info! i'm trying to go to the houston one too!! >o< but my dad keeps saying no....even though i already have the tickets.....but he doesn't know that...hahahahaha! >D  

diru_fan

diru_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 am
Purple_Bugs83
Hello to them AGAIN xd !!!! GOING TO SEE THEM IN HOUSTON!!!!. Thank God for PRE-SALE heart ! Ja-ne!

kool! maybe i'll see you there if i actually get to go.....evil dad saying no.....but at least i have tickets just in case! n__n heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:58 pm
yea, my friend Karla's going to ask for tickets to the concert for her birthday, and we thought about the dallas one, but its already an 8 hr bus ride to houston O.O it'd take FOREVER to get to the one in houston >.<; but we're just planning on it, we're working for the tickets >.< traveling's costly! lol >.>; i need a job LMFAO! :rofl:  

silentsleepingchild

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:45 pm
My ticket came in the mail on Die's birthday. heart It has to be a sign. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:34 pm
Mizer Manakins
I WILL BE THERE AT THE LA SHOW!!
*spazz*

:0
-dances-
ME TOO!!!!!
I'm going to the one thats on Shinya's B-Day!!
<33333333

i am a honey bee

tsuji_berumontes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:12 pm
i got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to the one in orlando(the one in the house of blues ^__^) feb 2!!!i wish fort lauderdale wasnt like 3 hours away from me to rape toshiya, shinya and kyo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 am
I'm seeing them in Toronto ^.^  

Megumi Selwyn

Suzaku24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:52 pm
I'm going to see them in Orlando......I want to know who's their opening act.....what other bands are going to be there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Suzaku24
I'm going to see them in Orlando......I want to know who's their opening act.....what other bands are going to be there?

I'll be at the show in orlando too! I'm not sure who's opening for them though  

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Purple_Bugs83

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:07 am
Already the Toronto show and Wiltern show have been sold out. I hope everyone gets to go. Ja-ne!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:53 am
i'm going to the one in orladno<3which the day of their 1th anniversary. its next fridayX3 i can't wait. who esle is going:3?  

-LulzRamenKitty-

Wealthy Noob

LEGOND

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 am
me mights go to the The Wiltern  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:42 pm
SIN AI
i'm going to the one in orladno<3which the day of their 1th anniversary. its next fridayX3 i can't wait. who esle is going:3?

I AM!! mrgreen  

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

kladbishche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:10 pm
-sigh-
only 14 more days till The concert in Chicago! 3nodding