Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction..........................

Back to Guilds

Reply Under Construction...
hinata or sakura who would win Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win
  Hinata
  Sakura
View Results

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:29 am
Emerald Hearts 4ever
Neurotic Angel
Esscenceofdreamz
Dirk Bolero
Depnds on if you mean before the time jump or afterwards. Before the jump, it would be Hinata (although it depends on if they were out for blood, the circumstances of the fight, the stakes, etc... That might mean Sakura would have a chance at winning).

After the time jump is anybody's game. Sakura, with both brains, strength, and speed on her side, could possibly decimate Hinata in a single blow, aimed at the ground... And the environment would play a big role, too! Soo... Yeah. It's really anybody's game. Either one of them could win.

Exactly. 3nodding

Thank god, somebody else who actually THINKS before jumping up and saying "Hinata."
Um, what gives you rights to insult other people? stare Cause yeah, you just insulted everyone who said Hinata's going win.

No, I believe that was a scold against people who immediately jump in with an answer based on favoritism rather than fact.

Anyway, I agree with Dirk Bolero. We don't even know what Hinata is packing post-skip, so it's difficult to judge a fight between her and anyone. Even then, the situation, environment, audience and state of the characters in question would play up to who might win. While I'd typically stake on Hinata pre-skip, these same factors have a big say in it. Suppose, for example, that Naruto is there and cheering against Hinata rather than for her as in her fight against Neji  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:10 am
hinata will win because she is as strong as naruto and she has a way of a ninja  

Xiao Qiao of wu

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:50 am
Xiao Qiao of wu
hinata will win because she is as strong as naruto and she has a way of a ninja

Since when is Hinata as strong as Naruto? confused And I don't see what having a nindo has to do with anything. It didn't win the fight against Neji, and Lee's nindo didn't bring him out above Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:43 pm
Sakura isnt as weak as she used to i think if sakura could keep her distance, and when Hinata is distracted, skura could do some creep attack that would spell doom, Hinata can not multitask, and hence what makes her diffrent from Neji.  

Mr.Fangs

[u n f a m i l i a r]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:01 pm
hinata would win  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:03 pm
Well obviously Hinata...and also this is The Hinata Fans United guild too...so a lot of people will be saying that...

But like I said before...it really does depend...

Also...again...timeskip or not?  

Miiri

-The Spider Lily-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:52 pm
Princess Dustbunny
Emerald Hearts 4ever
Neurotic Angel
Esscenceofdreamz
Dirk Bolero
Depnds on if you mean before the time jump or afterwards. Before the jump, it would be Hinata (although it depends on if they were out for blood, the circumstances of the fight, the stakes, etc... That might mean Sakura would have a chance at winning).

After the time jump is anybody's game. Sakura, with both brains, strength, and speed on her side, could possibly decimate Hinata in a single blow, aimed at the ground... And the environment would play a big role, too! Soo... Yeah. It's really anybody's game. Either one of them could win.

Exactly. 3nodding

Thank god, somebody else who actually THINKS before jumping up and saying "Hinata."
Um, what gives you rights to insult other people? stare Cause yeah, you just insulted everyone who said Hinata's going win.

No, I believe that was a scold against people who immediately jump in with an answer based on favoritism rather than fact.

Anyway, I agree with Dirk Bolero. We don't even know what Hinata is packing post-skip, so it's difficult to judge a fight between her and anyone. Even then, the situation, environment, audience and state of the characters in question would play up to who might win. While I'd typically stake on Hinata pre-skip, these same factors have a big say in it. Suppose, for example, that Naruto is there and cheering against Hinata rather than for her as in her fight against Neji

As Dustbunny stated, it is not ment as an insult, but as a scold for people who put down Hinata by default. I've become increasingly irritated by all the "well Hinata of course" answers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:28 am
hinata hands down
no dout  

TC hyuga

[-Kyuubi Voruta-]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:33 am
Dirk Bolero

I agree with you on that...even though I would want to scream HINATA!! right away mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:33 pm
I am personally not a fan of Sakura at all, but she is supposedly smart, and she gains physical strength almost comparable to Tsunade, as someone already said, after the jump. But I have to disagree on the point that she has greater speed...Hinata's main power is in her speed and agility (and of course her jutsus based around her byakugan), so I think that she would probably be able to dodge around faster than Sakura.

Also, we don't exactly know how much she developed while Sakura was off training her strength, but based on the fact that after the mission with Naruto and the rest of her team to find the Bikouchuu and her determination to get more power and become stronger, I highly doubt she was just sitting on her a** twiddling her thumbs in all that time.

I also agree that she would more than likely kick Sakura's a** near the beginning of the series, since really outside of her intelligence and ability to control chakra well, Sakura doesn't seem to have any special abilities of her own.

*Makes a 'Go Hinata' T-shirt to wear to the fight*  

pyromaniac_811

aiko_hanax418

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:42 pm
freakin' hinata of course!!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:41 pm
Hinata  

Raiko Uchiha

Relentless Beast

Rubixa-Seraph

Distinct Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:36 pm
I say it's Hinata!! why? well, personally, I don't like Sakura that much. Plus, I like the way Hinata is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:31 pm
pyromaniac_811
I am personally not a fan of Sakura at all, but she is supposedly smart, and she gains physical strength almost comparable to Tsunade, as someone already said, after the jump. But I have to disagree on the point that she has greater speed...Hinata's main power is in her speed and agility (and of course her jutsus based around her byakugan), so I think that she would probably be able to dodge around faster than Sakura.

Also, we don't exactly know how much she developed while Sakura was off training her strength, but based on the fact that after the mission with Naruto and the rest of her team to find the Bikouchuu and her determination to get more power and become stronger, I highly doubt she was just sitting on her a** twiddling her thumbs in all that time.

I also agree that she would more than likely kick Sakura's a** near the beginning of the series, since really outside of her intelligence and ability to control chakra well, Sakura doesn't seem to have any special abilities of her own.

I agree that Hinata wouldn't have just sat around doing nothing for 2 1/2 years. It was pretty obvious in the scene where she saw Naruto leave in Chapter 238. She thought, "I must....do my best too."

So, yeah, I'm sure she's become alot stronger during the time-skip. And, I think she will be pretty evenly matched with Sakura, if not stronger, IMO.

Esscenceofdreamz

x_Emerald Hearts_x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:18 pm
Esscenceofdreamz
pyromaniac_811

I agree that Hinata wouldn't have just sat around doing nothing for 2 1/2 years. It was pretty obvious in the scene where she saw Naruto leave in Chapter 238. She thought, "I must....do my best too."

So, yeah, I'm sure she's become alot stronger during the time-skip. And, I think she will be pretty evenly matched with Sakura, if not stronger, IMO.
whoo! ^_^ Tell it like it is! xd
I completely share your opinion. 3nodding  
Under Construction...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas