Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissMuffit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:51 pm
Hey all! *waves*
Thanks for the invite LemonWarlord. mrgreen
Haha. Anyways. I'm a hyper, funny, sometimes shy and a pretty much weird 15 year old. I LOVE Panic! At The Disco. They kick butt. Oh, and just so we're clear. Ryan Ross is SO MINE... Well, not really, but I do think hes pretty cute. whee

I like to write, read, draw, listen to music, hang with friends, waste my time hanging out on Gaia (but thats not much of a waste, now is it? wink ), and I love anime. FMA is my favorite.

So, if ya wanna talk sometime PM me. I'll always reply. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:13 pm
hey, I'm Catherine. I love anime, animals, music and stuff like that.  

veggechick

Souperficial

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:50 pm
"it was ice cream headaches..."
So I'm Kate.
But you can call me Superficial, or any variation of my username, really.

erm. I have a bit of an obsession with Spencer, but I'll try not to go all fangirly.

Other than that, I lovelovelove making things on paint shop pro.

And I love asian things. Unless they say "I love you" in a creepy voice, like my christmas present did.

Oh yeah, and did I forget music? Yeah. That takes up a chunk of my life. My dream is to learn bass, but apparently my hands are too small, so I play electric guitar. And I'm not too happy about it.
"...and sweet avalanche."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:00 am
...Right
I'm Sarah, 15, not living at home, got my guitar stolen, and my younger brother can kick my a** (football player, yeah?)

Favorite bands include: Three Days Grace, Pantera, From First to Last, Flyleaf, OK Go, Panic! at the Disco, Trans-Siberian orchestra, Interpol, Judas Preist, Alice Cooper, The Cure, Smashine Pumpkins, 30 Seconds to Mars, Bjork and Evanescence. More that I can't think of.

I type with a lot of '...' because I hesitate when I talk in real life and that is how I portray that... In a sense.

I don't care about celebrities lives, nor will I ever. I do not know how old people are, where they were born, and most times even what label they're signed to unless it's on the CD in someplace obvious.

I like to write (and may I suggest like a fan-fic subbie?) and I have never met a guy who's into Panic! I guess there's always a first.

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PATDO Mule

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Hey, there, everyone!
I'm the guild mule, originally RageoftheGoddess's mule.
Yup.
:3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Hello. I'm Tori. I'm 14 years old. Track, colorguard, clarinet, saxophone, friends,the computer, and music are my life. My favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco, The Spill Canvas, Blink 182, Motion City Soundtrack, Something Corporate, Bright Eyes, The Smashup, The Offspring, Anberlin, the list goes on.. I have too many nicknames. Panda Killer, Panda Killa, PK, PKizzle, Panada Killer, Pananada Killer, P to tha Killa, Tori Elizabeth, Tora, and many more. You may use any of them. I have dogs, cats, and hermit crabs. I love them all verry much. If you need to know anything else, PM me.  

PandaKillerrrr

X~Everdark~X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:52 pm
OMG! This is the most AWESOMELY AWESOME guild in the WORLD!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:39 pm
X~Everdark~X
OMG! This is the most AWESOMELY AWESOME guild in the WORLD!

Thank you mrgreen  

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

nessielove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:02 pm
hi i'm andrea ...i'm from venezuela
i'm 15
i heart to draw and listen to music
my fav bands are P!ATD or course xd my chemical romance, fall out boy, the used, 30 seconds to mars, green day, senses fail, three days grace......  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:37 am

I'm Cindy. 12.

If there wasn't Panic!, I would die.

I love Brendon.. ^^;;

But I love their music more!!

(ORLY??)

Yes.

I'm very strange, as you may come to know.

Welcome to my world.

Teh Queen of Nerds

[. Levi Nexus .]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am
YHALOTHAR

I'm kelly. xD

I'm turning 16 soon, guys :'D

Panic! At the Disco is like.. the best band ever and I would die without them. heart

I'm ca-ray-zay :]]]]

And..

Uhm

I know the person who posted above me. :]

I LOVE YOU CINDY :'D <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 pm
My name is Miranda, and I'm 15 years old.

I'm a certified theater geek. I have 22 musicals in my iTunes library, and way way way way more in CD form that I haven't imported. I plan on majoring in theater when I go to college. I know Rent by heart, but my favorite musical at the moment is definitely The Last Five Years. My first role in a play was when I was 2.

I like a lot of music: Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., The Hush Sound, The Dresden Dolls, Regina Spektor, Gym Class Heroes, The Matches, The Beatles, Rediscover, Motion City Soundtrack, Impulse Nine, Forgive Durden, Bad News Bears, Last Call For Camden, and probably more stuff I've forgotten

I love slash, especially Pete/Patrick and Ryan/Brendon, but basically any pairing is awesome. I write slash, and it can be found in my Livejournal. I like to think it's pretty good, or at least better than most of the stuff one sees in slashatthedisco or something.

Basically, I'm a really nice, if grammar-freak-y and somewhat long-winded, person. :]

[ Amputated Freckle ]

ChaosMiles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:56 pm
My username is ChaosMiles.
I'm a 19 year old thinker, artist and a dragon enthusiast.
I like Panic!'s entire album, which impressed me because there are very few bands out there that I like all the tracks of.
I have the most sporadic musical tastes of anyone I know... everything ranging from opera to Jpop, and then some.
Guess that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:24 pm
i know we have more than 27 members, please post here.  

Panic!_At_The_Party
Vice Captain

Josephine Kilgannon

Stone-cold Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:19 am
Hi! I am Angela but you can call me whatever you want.
I am 15.
I am from Michigan.
My favorite band is actually not Panic! At The Disco, but they tie for a close 2nd with MCR.
I love to sing and attempt to play my guitar.
My favorite P!ATD song is London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines! whee  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games