Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
So what are your plans? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold gold gold
  yay for utopian gold <3
View Results

Dream_the_Endless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:42 am
I'm able to donate this month, so I'm getting 8 of them, plus the one from here. I will keep them all until they open. If I like the items, I will keep two for myself. Then, I will get one of each item for my 1k shop. Then, maybe sell two of them for some gold to buy items for the shop with. And the last two, use for contests I've got planned xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:27 pm
I want to thank you guys for donating this letter.
^^
I'll probably keep it, see what's in it, then I'll either sell it for my quest or keep it.
Either way, I'm really happy with getting one.

S p r i n k l e

[Alchemical.Reaction]

Spicy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:45 pm
[Alchemical.Reaction]
There's a hope, There's a light, And I see it in your eyes

It's great to have been accepted here, and thank you.

As for the letter, I may save it, and but 2 more. I think, however, I'll sell it to gain funds for donations in the future, but I'm not entirely sure.
It may become part of a letter set that I will never sell.

And I hope you can see it in mine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:16 am
hi smile

If it is a nice item, I will keep it...But I want to start new quest, for Prism wings, so maybe I will sell it....I don't know...we will see after 15th smile  

Tusia

UTOPlAN
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 pm
I am glad to hear a lot if not all UTOPIANs plan to use the letter wisely. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:29 am
I'm gonna keep it. I'm trying to collect at least 3-4 of each letter, maybe one day I'll give a couple away? Who knows, they're just sitting in my inventory, it's nice though. Would be cool to do a giveaway someday when I get all the stuffs I want, or well most of the bit stuff 3nodding
Thank you lots heart

Bloodgood

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Black.Zucchini.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:53 am
Zucci bought 16 more letters, but she will keep this letter, saving it to collect for the item of this month. Now she will be able to keep one of her own, sell the others towards her quest.

You guys kick butt!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:38 pm
Thanks lots for the letter. I will keep it and open it when the time comes.
I'm very fond of monthly items so i won't be selling it 3nodding  

~Michiko Mint~

Ruthless Hoarder

Sassy Aux Fruits.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:57 pm
The monthly items are so pretty. <3

I decided to give my letter to a friend of mine, because it seems that he really loves the monthly collectibles, it makes me happy to make him happy =P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:22 pm
As far as right now goes I'll probably keep it, unless perhaps I randomly feel like giving it away to someone in one of the threads I frequent. My modus operandi is to keep items until they inflate and that's when I'll sell them so that later on I can open up a giveaway/contest thread. I look forward to that day (Buy low sell high, it's my motto ^^).  

hobosly

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm
I like to know whats in it before I make a choice. Usually they end up gifts to friends or family xD unless I really like the item xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:28 pm
----> Love me, Love me, Say that you love me

mine's going toward the Writing Contest, lol, so I'm glad I got in xD no, but I really do plan to putting this one towards the writing contest, and then keep my own letters that I got for myself and meh hoarding ^^

and thank you very much for getting us the letters you hand out! I know we all greatly appreciate it!

I don't care 'bout anything but you <----

unwielding

Kawaii Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:41 am
I'm going to keep mine. n.n I have another one that I'm going to exchange off. :3 (Learning to exchange and stuff) ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:37 am
    First off, thank you very much for the letter and accepting me into UTOPIA. ^^

I'm going to keep the letter, and if this months items displease me, I'll probably give it to a friend of mine. n.n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dancing Melon

[+.kat.+]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 am
✖✖✖| |:-----------------

First of all I would like to say thank you for accepting me into UTOPIA, and thank you for the letter as well.

My plans for the letter are very simple actually.
    I will keep it in storage for a while, until the end of the year, when I will have all the envelopes. By then the price will probably rise and I will sell that letter along with the rest of them.
    The gold made from this will towards my charity, which is currently closed due to low funds.. <<

U T O P I A

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff