fave yugioh voice actor? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:18 pm
...I wondered about the rod too...
I wonder if it was like the Fairy Godmother's magic wand and he just hid it in mid-air?
Or... >.> *awkward pause as she thinks*
...*ahem*
I'm not sharing that idea....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:39 pm
Marikz2Kule

How the heck does Yami no Mariku get Kaki pants and a black shirt out of nowhere? No one brought any bags with them, and he wasn't wearing that before. 0_0 So is it like his clothes transform along with his hair?

Actually, I think I know why... in the manga, all Yami no Malik does is take off the purple belly shirt, and wear the black undershirt. Malik also originally wears Khaki pants in the manga, so he doesn't change that. I bet when the animators started to draw the show, they didn't think of that little plot hole when they changed Malik's outfit.

As for the Rod... I have no idea. It seemed like a lot of the time he just held it behind his back, but then... how could he do that for the whole time w/o anyone noticing. I think he just has big pockets. =D

Haha, what idea is that M2K? *curious smirk*

For some reason I doubt he hid it in his pants with his real rod. If that's what you were thinking. (If not, I'm just a pervert.... O_o)  

Akila_Ishtar

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:54 pm
XDDDDDDDDD
No, you're not a pervert. That's the only place I could think of... well... >.>
Dammit this mind of mine is freaking preverted!! !*whacks head on keyboard numerous times* ...
I noticed that in the manga... my friend kept calling Malik a fruity-fruit-frou-frou because of the shirt he was wearing. But then we noticed he had a black shirt which didn't expose his midriff. So my friend acknowledged that and decided to start calling Yami no Bakura and Yami no Yuugi *****. *sigh*
I like him in the kaki's better... I think... *sigh*
But the animators did a lot of screw ups. Before Seto even knew Mokuba was going to be trapped in a card, he's in the helicopter and you see a picture of Mokuba trapped in a card as Seto's muttering to himself. *in season one before Seto confronts pegausus... even thought it is when he confronts pegasus that Mokuba gets trapped in a card.. Never got that one.*
And then the flashbacks of Seto defying the pharaoh, depicted as some kind of evil manaic, which we never see in season 5, along with the outfit Atem wears, which he NEVER wears afterwards.
... And the pale skin. Riiiight.
Seto never wears that outfit, nor does Atem, and Atem wakes up in memory world when he's just become pharaoh... and then he encounters Bakura and so-and-so happens never leaving time for what happened on the freaking Pharaoh's Tablet thing. ...At all...
?____? I'm confused and have started to accept that YUUGIOU is just one of those things that doesn't completely make sense.
*nods*
...But the ending of it is much better than Death Note. Which I'm going to go into a corner and cry about now... Excuse me...
*goes and cries miserably*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:40 pm
Wow, you're really observant Akila to notice the thing with the kaki pants in the manga. o.o I never noticed. But only flaw in your theory is, as Marik said, the black shirt doesn't show his midriff while the purple shirt does, therefore meaning it couldn't be an undershirt. Come to think of it, Yami no Malik also wears a friggin cape. Where the hell did *that* thing come from. XD;;;
And Marik! Please don't spoil the Death Note ending for me! :O XD;; I just got permission from a friend to borrow all twelve volumes, so I'll finally get to finish... (I had already read up to around volume eight through scanlations before it was liscensed...)  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:08 pm
Ah, well about Death Note, I was talking about the anime which is different from the manga. And those two are A LOT different from the movie ending. So don't pay any attention to that. I won't say anything more.
I knew that Malik's cape was basically a Ghouls cape, but I couldn't figure out where he was keeping it the whole time he was parading about as a 'goodie-goodie'. I'm thinking... When you see Rishid after he passes out, he's not wearing his cape anymore. You think Yami no Mariku stole it from Rishid before he vanished??? >.>
And Malik wears funky black pants in the anime... with funky pockets on the side that are kinda full-looking. I always just thought he kept his deck there, maybe he managed to shove the Sennen Rod in his cargo-like pants pocket as well??? *sighs* Along with a shirt, pants, and hair gel. *sigh* Okay it's just a mystery...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:33 pm
Ah, well I've never seen the anime or the movie. XD;;
Haha, that'd be really funny if Yami no Malik just nabbed it off Rishid's unconcious form though as they brought him to his room. XD
And Malik's anime pants are... special...  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:22 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Wow, you're really observant Akila to notice the thing with the kaki pants in the manga. o.o I never noticed. But only flaw in your theory is, as Marik said, the black shirt doesn't show his midriff while the purple shirt does, therefore meaning it couldn't be an undershirt. Come to think of it, Yami no Malik also wears a friggin cape. Where the hell did *that* thing come from. XD;;;

I dunno, a lot of people layer shirts nowadays.... *shrugs* I do it too, and Yami no Malik just wanted to look different... I guess? I mean, the hoodie wasn't flattering on Yami no Malik anyway... I'm glad he took it off.

And yea, as for the observant thing... do you know who I am? XD; I want to know every detail given of Malik's personality, style and appearance. I like to research for roleplays, it's fun to stick in the random tiny details and see if people get it... and then there is the fact that I've been an obsessive fan of him since Sophmore year. *currently college freshman*

I try. =D

(It's actually pretty sad that I know things like this....)

That Rishid thing is a pretty funny image though. XD; Poor Rishid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:27 pm
0_0 Alika you're in college?
0_0 I'm going to be a senior as soon as school starts.

XDDD I love how you said that, Kitsune. "special" XD
No really, I agree. I like the Kaki's better, but the fanart with him in jeans is pretty good looking too. I only noticed the weird pants because when I was sketching him I forgot what he was wearing... *sad I know* and Was like 'what the hell is with them funky-a** pants???'

Aria Rothsbane

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:33 pm
@M2K: Well, technically I'm in college. But I haven't gone to a class yet. XD; I start September 2nd. I guess I feel a bit old for still being obsessed with Yuugiou.

Ahhh! You forgot what he was wearing?! *gasp* XD;

I don't mind his pants. (Everything looks good on Malik-sama) But yea, I actually was happy he wore black cause the cosplay I was working on I used Black pants rather than Khaki. Black is more flattering in real life. Although, all them skinny a** Yuugiou guys could pull off anything. It's rather sad how damn scrawny they are.

@K-chan: Special, like his dub voice, eh?

Seems to me, you think Malik is just a damn right special guy.

^_^;

I admit... he's got his quirks. *huggles him* Damn special thing..! <3 That's it! That's my new catch phrase, "I luff Malik cause he's special. <3" XDD;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:19 pm
Hmm, I'm starting to get the impression everyone is posting during the late night/early morning hours. Have you guys changed to sleeping during the day and up during the night? >.>
I have...
*cough*

Yes, in real life black is MUCH more flattering. But I'd rather wear jeans because you can be a lot more reckless in them than with black pants.

I know, blasphemy, right? How could I dare to forget what he was wearing? XD Ah, well I'll never forget again.

Aria Rothsbane

superwhatever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:57 am
Marikz2Kule
Hmm, I'm starting to get the impression everyone is posting during the late night/early morning hours. Have you guys changed to sleeping during the day and up during the night? >.>
I have...
*cough*

Yes, in real life black is MUCH more flattering. But I'd rather wear jeans because you can be a lot more reckless in them than with black pants.

I know, blasphemy, right? How could I dare to forget what he was wearing? XD Ah, well I'll never forget again.

AMEN!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm
@Akila: I guess I should've given you more credit, considering I've memorized all of Jounouchi's outfits. XD;; *has been an obsessive Jounouchi fan since seventh grade*
And hurray for special Malik! X3 But he's special in the special way, while Jounouchi's more special in the... "special" way. XD
@Marik: Oh, we're the same age then. *will be a senior too*
And yeah; my parents have been having the "you've been on the computer too much" talk with me lately, so I've mostly only been going on when they're asleep. XD;;  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Ahhh! K-chan, I've been getting that too! But, sometimes I tell 'um I'm going to my friends house and then I just go steal their wireless internet. I'm usually working during the daytime, so I can't get on then, and in the early morning my mom isn't home, while at night I can sometimes get away with it. So there you go, M2K. You figured it out. XD; But yea, I stay up late, but I have to wake up at 7:00 every weekday, and then 6:30 on Saturday for swim team. I'm only allowed to sleep in on Sunday. O_o

Gah! You guys are lucky! I'm scared to go away. -.- I'm so envious of you young people! Senior year is super fun! (stressful, but fun)

@Kitsune: Haha, it's okay. I've got Jounouchi's down too... and probably a butt load of other character's too. (I don't think I know Kaiba's tho... and if I do, I shall DENY IT!! XD) But then again, most of them have pretty simple out-fits... so it's not that hard. And I draw sooo much doujinshi and such I always wanna make sure I have their style down to par. Of course, I really hardly ever draw them in their anime clothes. That gets so BORING. I like to change it up. My favorite shirt for Jounochi is a PAC-MAN shirt. It's so kawaii. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Akila, you draw doujinshi? I suck at drawing, and since I broke my right ring finger's metacarpal up near the wrist and joint my hand is still weak and I can't control the lines when drawing. But I can do better than stick drawings. I'm not very proud of them though. I do ninja comic series, however... >.>
But only three people know about that. >.>
I get to sleep a few hours after dawn *which in GA is sometime around 7 or 8...when I go to sleep I mean* And I wake up around 5 or 6, but usually right around 7 in the evening. I'm weird, right? But it's fun. Really wish I was a vampire. *eh, childhood wish... due to a book I read. -sigh-*
God that's gotta suck getting up like that.

@Kitsune: Awesome! I figured we were about the same age, but I wasn't sure. *shivers* We have to take SAT's but I've already passed all my EXIT exams so that's good for me. I'll be graduating at the age of 19. W00t. My friends are all 17 right now and will turn 18 right after or before graduation. They call me old.. T _ T
I've got my own laptop so my parents may complain about the time I spend on it, but half the time they think I'm doing something else. I'm very sedentary over the summer, especially with my screwed up sleep pattern. *sweat*

Aria Rothsbane

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 am
@Akila: Usually when I'm at friends' houses we play video games so... XD;; I mostly can only get on the computer when I'm at my own or my brother's house. And every Monday I wake up at 6:00, and on random days I get up around 8:00 to go work at my cousin's house, but otherwise I usually get to sleep in, unless something wakes me up. ^^ I have a very hard time falling back asleep if I wake up when the sun's up, even if it's really early. As long as the sun is shining through my window, I can't fall back asleep.
But I do want to go to college right now... ^^;; Trade you? I mean, I do love my art teacher and the art classes, but otherwise I'm ready to get out of highschool. All my close friends are your age Akila, so they all graduated without me... I'm seriously gonna be like... all alone next year. XD;; But I don't think my Senior year's gonna be that stressful. The only classes I need to take now to be accepted into a university are Government/Econ. (each one takes half a semester) and then one more English class. I'm taking Gov/Econ Honors and College Prep Honors for my English class, but otherwise I won't have any challenging classes the entire year. Everything else will be either Art or Computers. ^^ I did consider going into German III but ended up being too lazy... <3
As far as character clothing goes... I think I've got Jounouchi, Kaiba, and Shizuka down... I'm not... very observant. XD;; Even when I draw their clothes, I forget after a few days their normal outfits. XD;; *fails*
But Jounouchi in a Pac-Man shirt? o.o That sounds ADOARABLE!!!
@Marik: I wanna see both your drawings! X3 That's so awsome that you draw doujin Akila, and ninja comics sound really interesting. o.o
And I've... already taken SATs, last year. XD;; They... really, really, really suck... not only do you have to get up early, but the test is like six friggin hours! XP The writing is extremely easy (and I suck at writing), the math is reletively hard (and I'm usually pretty good at math...), and the reading... well, I totally failed at the reading, but that's because I have a small vocabulary. XD;; It should be pretty easy for someone like you. But anyway, I got a high enough score to get into the college I want, so I'm happy. ^^ But I'll turn 18 in November, so I guess I'll be 18 when I graduate too... strange; I'm usually one of the older people in our grade. XD  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff