Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pet Journals
.:: The Chisato Mansion :: UPDATED//PM for RP::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like better?
The Cuddly Cerise Shizuka
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Playful Alexus Kotoha
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 am
Making a face at the sister comment or any other person in the house for that matter, it actually made him feel a little better "Umm... I love my sister... but not in that way... and you couldn't possible please all of my needs, now that I come to think of it... You wouldn't want to... Just as any man, I've had my fair share of thoughts... what it would be like having you... I'm a disappointment to my family... I shouldn't think of even doing this but..." Pouting a bit before what he'd do, Vernon then grasped her hand and gave her a really shy peck upon her cheek. "I... can't help but still want you... All of my logical judgement gets clouded with you. I can't get that stupid part of me to behave... and... all of a sudden, I'm getting scared that you'll leave me, even as a friend... I don't know how to better explain this to you... but I can't think straight with you... I want you to be happy with whomever you choose in the future, yet I want you so badly right now~ They contradict each other, and I don't know which I want more... Isn't there a way to get both?" Pouting, he wished for an answer as he really didn't want to give up either. Looking down, he noticed her cleavage from the unbuttoned button, and looked away blushing. With or without her, that night would be a long night  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 am
Qiao laughed and smiled turning as he grabbed her and kissed her cheek. "I am very glad you don't think of your sister that way. I will give you a secret dear Vernon, women also have those thoughts....I have thought about what it would be like being with you in the throws of passion." she smiled at him and reach a hand up to stroke his cheek. "I don't want to cloud your judgement....or make you have to fight yourself. You are too good for that...you should not do what you feel is need to be save for your mate with someone just becuase your attracted to them. And though right now my greatest wish would be to show you how else my sweet lips can please you...you want so much for us both to save ourselves. So do not worry dear I will not ever leave you as a friend...but I will remove myself from your room for the night so you don't have to sleep in the plushie pile or worry about what your body might do....and I don't have to worry about trying to get you to allow me to enjoy your body fully."

She caught his glance at her cleavage and she smiled she was so tempted to just force him to be more tempted but she could not do that to one so sweet and on just their first day of meeting. Even if for some reason she could not let the thoughts of them together leave her mind. She was so desperate now...this house really must be cursed.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 am
Pouting a bit, he didn't know what he wanted anymore... Just as the child he was though, he held onto her hand and persisted that she stay "I don't know why I'm acting like this... but... maybe it's because my body does want you... It seems to like you more than a friend apparently... and... maybe I want you... Maybe I think that I could care for you... maybe... I want to make all of your wishes come true... Tell me one thing... and I'm trying to be serious... do you not have any feelings like that as well? If you don't... I'll most regrettably show you to a room... but if you have an ounce of it... I want to tell you now, that I'd wait till forever and more for you to return my entire feelings... Maybe it's my body that's making me do this, but feeling you... being able to touch you... it makes me crave for even more... It's not just your endless beauty, but everything about you... My body... obviously wants you... and in my mind... I want you... but I also want your happiness... if you wouldn't mind... appeasing my needs, then please let me know for good, but if in any doubt, I want your happiness upon that matter first and foremost... I will not force you into anything you do not want... If you choose to help me in my need, I need you to understand that I will forever want you and chase you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 am
Qiao felt guilt stab her heart. It was almost like she was when she gave up everything for her frist love. She looks down at his hand on hers, "I do care for you Vernon, but i know you will find someone better than me in the future." she said softly and took a slow breath. "I do really want to please you and if you are not sure if you really want me I don't want to trap your heart just with my body. I want to see you happy and I don't know if I could do that for you."

Sighing she brought his hand up to her lips. "Vernon dear I do want you badly right now, and I don't know if I would be able to stop if I got started." she smiles at him. "I don't want you to have to chase me and I want you to be sure of what you want both mentally and physically. So my dearest Vernon...I will stay with you want and I will make sure we keep our hands to ourselves...unless you really wish to explore then know that I am always willing to be there for you."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

ChiemiChan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:06 am
"I was always brought up to not have affairs... I find it crude and wrong... It's not just your body that I want... but it's what my body so craves right now... If you were to promise that you'd stay with me forever, then... what I'd say is that anything you could possibly do with me is fine... Your presence alone makes me happy... and because I know that you do have some feelings for me... I don't think I could possibly let you go now... Please stay with me for tonight... and... know that I will forever chase you for your love if you don't choose to stay with me forever..." Closing his door, Vernon snuggled into her, and kissed her neck. He looked down and noticed that even just the slightest touch between him and her caused himself to jolt up immediately, ready for action. It never did this for anyone but her, and if anything, he was sure that if she promised to stay with him, it would never go up for anyone else ever. "Qiao..." he mentioned her name as his hand slid down her sides. "I don't think I can hold myself back anymore... I... I want you..." Cradling her face within his hands, he tried his best to try and kiss her like she had done before...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 am
What had she gotten herself into. She was impressed that Vernon was finally getting though. His words were so beautiful and she wanted more than anything to pull him closer and say she would be his forever and that thought terrified her. She smiles as he pressed against her and she could feel his want. She blushed as he kissed at her neck and her hands moved to his shoulders and when he kissed her on his own she kissed him back warm and passionately. Slowly she broke the kiss. "I want you too Vernon...I will gladly stay with you tonight. She loved her name on his lips and she smiled moving to push his hair back being careful not to harm his wings. "I will not let you take me though Vernon...it's the alcohol and my teasing your body that is making it hard on you dearest."

She tilted his head softly and kissed his chin and then just above the collor around his neck. "Alright I think we need to get into bed...you have hand a tiring day...I think we both have..."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:21 am
ChiemiChan
Pursing her lips, Alexus thought about it for a moment, "I'd say... if you're lucky and you only get to meet my mothers and Cerise, then, Three, though if any of the other members of our household come out of their rooms, there may be more. Usually they don't tend to bother much when they see others in a conversation, but it does interest them as they would probably indeed ask later on who you are... you see... not many people venture into our home..."
Giggling a bit, Alexus spotted her home and pointed while coming to a stop at the door. It would always look big on the outside but because so many dwelled here, there was never a moment where you'd ever imagine it was so large. Opening up one of the doors, as there were two, Alexus placed her hand towards her home and said "After you~ My mothers will most likely be in their room, and my sister will most likely be in the music room. Either way, it'll be easy enough to find them, if they're not already together..."

OOC: ...next time, a quick back quote would suffice with past rp's @_@ Would be much abliged to those who don't post as much

BIC: >>She took a deep mental breath as she extended her wings fully horizontal to gently glide towards the ground. The house WAS a force to be reckoned with...but nothing that she had not been exposed to before. A shudder ran down her spine as her feet touched the ground. It was completely different then. Alexus was in no fashion like him. Alexus was...Alexus was...The female focused on the other female as she opened the doors and beckoned her inside. For once, the pegasus allowed the tiniest of smiles as she walked inside, clutching her book. Alexus was...nice<< Your home is beautiful. >>Daeyla softly spoke, stopping as soon as she got inside to wait for her host. Ever the polite guest, no matter how inviting the warmth was<<

OOC: SHE COMPLIMENTED HER! Mentally, yes, BUT SHE COMPLIMENTED HER!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am
((*snugs* Sorries about that -^v^-;;; ))

Smoothing out the other's hair, Alexus smiled and said "Thank you~ their room is upstairs... right this way." Alexus calmy flew up towards the second floor, to avoid walking up the stairs, knocking on one of the doors, to avoid Daelya having to wait, she heard a loud screaming from the room saying "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT~"
Laughing alound, Alexus said "Mom it's me... and I've got a friend to introduce you to. I'll go and get Ceri in a second, just umm... you two get... decent and come greet my friend while I go get her."

Sighing, Jacey got off of the bed, and put on her usual outfit, helping Dior in the process too. Clasping her love's hand, Jacey lead her out of the room and towards where the youngest twin was waiting. "Now, this better be something of utter importance..." Stopping in her tracks, she noticed someone who appeared to not be part of this house. Smirking, she said "My, my, my, who do we have here? A little lost are we? Y'know... rumor is that whoever ventures into this place... never comes back out without any... connections with the people who live here..." Placing her hand to slide against Dior's waist, she then said "I'm Jacey, and this is my love, Dior, and Alexus' other mother... I'd touch you too, but I'm sure I'd be on the losing side here as Lexus and her mother would most definitely disapprove..."

Complaining a bit, as they were just getting started, Dior followed Jacey in getting dressed, allowing her to slip on the dress that she had earlier, just conveniently slipped off. Following her love, she was brought to see the youngest twin, Alexus with someone new to the house. Rolling her eyes as she heard the first comment roll out of Jacey's mouth, she knew that this was going to happen, Jacey always had to say something about beautiful women entering the house. When she finally got the opportunity to speak, she did so, "Hello, I'm Dior, though if you're courting my daughter, please refer to me as Aunty, or Mother, or any variation of the sort for that matter... What my darling, Jacey had told you is in fact true... you see... as I myself have been one of those to come here without returning by myself to the outside world..."  

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:14 am
>>A blush sprang to life on her cheeks as the other smoothed out her hair, and remained to cling to her as she watched the other fly up the stairs. She herself chose the stairs, as it was more elegant, less pretentious, and gave her more time to calm herself before meeting anthros whom no doubt could only add to the stress of her current situation. At the scream following the others knock, she was certain of that inkling. Almost shyly, the female stopped at the top of the stairs, pressing her fairy tale book to her bossom as she kept her lips wisely shut. Before she knew it, two females were bursting through the doorway, their hair mussed and cheeks flushed in the sure signs of intimate actions before hand. It took all the discipline in her body to refrain from having her face burst into an inferno of red hues<< Pleasure...to meet you both, Mrs. and Mrs. Kotoha. My apologise at disturbing your solitude. >>Courting?! The very thought...<<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:34 am
Smiling, Alexus then said "Good luck with my mom... the one without wings... She may be a handful... I'm gonna get my sister now, so you can just stay here with them." Taking off before her mother could chastise her about her comment, she zoomed down the hall looking for the music room.

"So... now that we're finally alone..." Jacey started out as she suddenly made a face and pouted towards Dior. Apparently, the taller had elbowed the other so that she wouldn't scare off Alexus' friend so fast. "I... I mean... It's no problem at all, I mean, there'll be other times where we can both show ourselves to each other... possibly after you go with my daughter to her room- Owww...."

Dior had just about enough of Jacey talking to a possible future daughter in law that way, so she just elbowed her little kirin again, and kissed her apologetically while whispering "Keep it up and you won't get anything tonight~"
Turning her attention over to Daelya however she asked "It's nice to meet you... what was your name? Anyways, you needn't call us Mrs, and Mrs, and Kotoha at that... Kotoha is Alexus' alternate name that she can use, it's not our names, just as when you meet Cerise, her's is Cerise Shizuka. I apologize for my love's behavior... She gets grouchy when others disturb us..." Smiling she held the kirin in her arms, reminding her to behave herself.

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 pm
eek But Alex-Miss Kotoha... >>The pegasus started off, a hand somewhat rising as if to stop the other from leaving. Too late. The bold female was already down the hallway, leaving her alone with a woman unbelievabley three times worse then her daughter. Sure enough, it proved almost more then the filly could stand, a red steadily seeping into her face as time and time again the others...MOTHER...talked of baring her body to her<< Miss Dior and Miss Jacey then. >>Slowly she slipped a foot behind her to the first step<< I am Daelya. >>Alexus would probably have told them her name anyway<< Though you needn't worry about me. I will leave you to return to your solitude. >>Since they were so uncomfortably touchy with eachother as it was anyway. Just watching them made her feel incredibly awkward<< Please pass on my apologise and gratitude to Miss Kotoha when she returns. >>another careful step backwards<< And my regret at not being able to stay to meet Miss Shizuka. >>This was the most she ever spoke to anyone she just met. But courting? "Connections"? The house was dangerous for a submissive female such as herself. She could barely stand Alexus<<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Alexus' voice could be heard down the hall as she called out to her sister, "Hurry up Ceri, you can play that piece later, come meet my new friend, she's kinda just like you~"

Blinking a bit surprised that the girl that her youngest twin had brought home was so shy, she pulled gently free of Jacey's grasp and then spoke up, "Well, miss Daelya, it's very nice to meet you. If you are leaving on account to Jacey's rude behavior, I can assure you, that it won't happen again. As for little Lexi, I don't know what her feelings towards you are, but if they're anything more than that of just friendship, I must let you know that by leaving you may break her heart~"

Pouting a bit that she could no longer play fun at the beautiful woman that Alexus had brought home, she then said "Yes, my dear Daelya, I guess I must apologize... Know that you are stunning though, and if my daughter does like you, she's got great taste... Say..." Looking at the book, she seemed a bit more intrigued, "Is that a book? It seems very interesting... What does it's contents contain?" It wasn't very obvious, but Jacey loved creative works. She enjoyed painting immensely and loved good written works, seeing the book she thought that perhaps maybe, this girl was as interesting as she was pretty. Her daughter certainly knew how to pick them, whether they be just friends or more...  

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:47 pm
No, not because of Miss Jacey, do not worry about me. I should be heading home anyway... >>Break her heart?! The pegasus froze, one hand on the banister, the other holding her book protectively. Alexus was...bold...yes and slightly unorthodox, but she'd never want to hurt the odd female. And while she couldn't imagine anyone growing so attatched to her so quickly...this family wasn't exactly anything she'd ever imagined before either. Her ears flicked back slightly as she thought, disturbed by the inner workings of her mind. Stay and recieve further abusion? Or leave, and hurt the feelings of another anthro? Her, or another. Her, or another. Her eyes moved to the direction of where Alexus' voice had sounded from, and the gentle violet eyes seemed to soften slightly. The answer was painfully obvious for the hesitant filly<< Fairy Tales. >>Slowly she stepped back up to the top of the stairs<< They are a collection of Fairy Tales. >>She hoped she wasn't going to regret this<<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Peeking from around the hallway's corner, Alexus waved at her parents as well as to Daelya, "Don't worry, Cerise is comin' she's just taking a while. She was playing a really intricate piece when I went to go get her. C'mon Cerise, don't you wannt meet my new friend?" Looking back, she seemed to look only towards Daelya and winked in a way saying that it was aright and that her mother would most likely not be doing any teasing anymore.

Smiling at her daughter's sudden appearance, Jacey turned her attention once more to the book. "Fary tales? That's quite interesting do you have a favorite or do you like all of them? ... Have you ever heard of Sleeping Beauty miss Daelya? It's one of my favorites and I believe both children know it well as well... Another that they also like is Rappunzel... Quite interesting, fairy tales, aren't they?" Smiling, she then said, "Come, let us go and drink some tea, we can have a much more comfortable conversation there..." Walking forward, Jacey's hand motioned for her to follow.

Patting Daelya's shoulder, Dior, said in a somewhat more comforting tone, "Don't worry too much about out family... we may do some things... a little too forwardly, but everyone means well... just think of Jacey's comments as compliments, as she's only having a little fun." Smiling at the girl, she then said "Come this way, and when we get there you can be sure that you'll be more at ease. The tea room is a gathering place where many of the anthroes may enter if they want to have tea together, it's normally used on special occasions..."

ChiemiChan

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:26 pm
>>The female repressed a sigh, glancing at Alexus as she waved. She was really risking herself for her? Daelya smiled faintly and nodded<< Cinderella. However, Sleeping Beauty is a close second. >>Gradually the pegasus fell behind Jacey to follow. She couldn't help but flinch slightly at the hand on her shoulder, startled<< I simply am not used to...forward. >>the female blushed lightly at the thought. Surely nothing could go wrong with tea...<<  
Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games