Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Shivering again, the albino untied his black boots and kicked them off before pulling his knees up and resting his head on them. He coughed weakly, trembling. His throat was starting to hurt, which made sense. He probably had a very mild case of hypothermia due to the rain and his wet clothes. It made sense of his dizziness and the slight slur to his words, as well as how cold he felt and the unsteady breathing.

Tightening his grip on his legs in an attempt to gain warmth, he frowned at the Austrian's words. "Sorry for not being in the mood to be polite," he muttered sarcastically into his knees, coughing again.

He didn't like having someone take care of him, deciding that he was unable to do it himself. He didn't like not being in control of things. He didn't like being unsure of himself.

{Since Russia is just watching the situation, I'm not going to post as him. I'm running out of ways to state that without being too repetitive. XD}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm

At the Greek's words, Yao relaxed. 'O-oh... I'm sorry, aru. I... Just get a bit emotional when Kiku's mentioned is all.' He offered as a hasty explanation. He didn't exactly want to tell Heracles about the scar. In fact, he would prefer that the nation did not know at all... Though it was inevitable that it would come to light at some point. 'I'm sorry. Forgive me, Heracles. I didn't mean to snap.' He murmured, wanting to get up and hug the nation, though it'd upset Ivan...

It was difficult. Yao had to admit that he was very comfortable on Ivan's lap, but he'd also liked sitting with Greece, too... It was difficult to know what to do to appease the both of them. He didn't want to hurt the Russian's feelings, seeming as the man had been nothing short of a comfort to be near. Then again, Heracles was ever so kind and warm...

Yao began to feel a little smothered by them both. It was as if they were having a silent custody battle or something similar just through their statures. And it was awkward. Or perhaps the Asian was reading too far into the situation.

'Perhaps... Perhaps our friendship is possible, Heracles. But... Are you willing to risk it, just in case Kiku changes his mind, aru?'

(Haha, that's fine by me xD It's almost amusing that Ivan is so quiet <3)
----------

'Gilbert... Don't be silly, please.' Roderich's tone softened to something smoother and silkier, attempting to be a sort of soothing presence rather than someone that Gilbert abhorred. 'I suppose it doesn't matter about politeness. I apologise for bothering you.' He pushed his glasses onto his face with a heavy sigh, closing his eyes. 'I just wish I could help you more than this. I can't stop you suffering straight away... I can't get you medicine until we're home. I suppose we'll have to take a detour and get the medicine before we get to my home rather than what had been planned prior... I apologise for not being the best of carers... But you're stuck with me for a while.'

His posture seemed to slump a little in the chair. 'I have realised by now that there's no love lost between us, Gilbert. Judging by your reactions to me, anyhow.' he seemed a little bitter... And it wasn't due to what had happened earlier. It was a bitterness, a slight jealousy... Never seeing Gilbert give him a genuine smile somehow depressed him. Then again, only knowing the ex-nation for being cruel and manipulative was a bit depressing too.

Kimuri Linebeck

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 pm
Finland Caught the puffin that was in the air flying towards him. "Oh, Hello there, Lief." Finland laughed patting the bird on the head and passing it back to Iceland as he got back up. he waited patiently for the bleach blonde boy to be done before handing him the bird and sitting in the taxi himself.

He chose the seat next to the window, even if it did mean that he would most likely be pressed to the side like a packed fish, but it also meant that he could watch the world rush by as they made their way.Tino looked around the rest of the taxi and saw Norway's reaction to Denmark, he hoped silently that Norge Didn't mind it too much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Don't worry about it, Yao." Heracles smiled kindly once again at the Asian, before answering his question with a slight frown upon his face once again. "I don't think we need worry about that too much..Kiku-kun isn't the type of person who changes his mind easily..especially when it comes to something of this magnitude.." 'It was quite a surprise to me when he agreed that our friendship would be beneficial, in fact..' The Greek mused to himself. 'He must truly want to make amends with his brother...' Heracles could feel the beginnings of tiredness beginning to affect him. Seeing as things seemed to be going well, he decided to make himself more comfortable. Moving a few paces to the size, he settled himself into a cross-legged sitting position on the floor. Something was telling him that this conversation may take a while, so he may as well relax a little.

Keeaykeay

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 pm
Lili ducked her head as she obediently moved to the far side of the taxi and made sure she was sitting in such a way her dress would not wrinkle. she folded both her hands over each other and placed them on her lap. She turned her head to the side to watch for Vash, making sure he got in with no problems.

"Vash," she started. "Do you by any chance know how long the drive is to the airport, I'm afraid I have Forgotten." she asked once before turning her head back to gaze out the window at the clear blue skies.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm
Trembling, Gilbert reached up a hand to turn off the air conditioning. Outside, the rain had been warm. Now that he was out of it, his wet clothes were really chilly. The air conditioning was even worse. He went back to hugging his legs, shivering. He coughed again, listening to the Austrian.

Closing his eyes, he sighed weakly. "I'm not the only one guilty for that," he pointed out sullenly, referring to their lack of communication and apparent care about the other. Another wave of dizziness passed through him and he groaned, coughing slightly. "I'm so c-cold," he whispered out, voice barely making any sound. He knew that, despite the chill, he was above his regular body temperature. He tightened his grip again, trying to block out any the background and manage to get his mind out of the disorientated fog it was in.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

I Spain I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm
Vash settled in beside his sister, closing the taxi door behind him. He glanced over to her as she asked, thinking about it for a moment. "About fifteen minutes, I believe," he stated, turning to look out the window as the scenery started to pass by when the taxi started off toward the airport.

He was glad that they would have a private airport. It meant that it would leave when he wished it to, not running on someone else's schedule.

Call it paranoia or whatever, he didn't like not knowing when things were occuring. He disliked having to walk into a situation and not know what to expect. He preferred to call it 'being prepared'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 pm
Francis patted the others back and gave his behind a quick squeeze before pulling away and diving into his story of betrayal.

Ah, Antonio I am so glad you asked, as you see I entered the meeting room early and saw L'Angleterre sitting all alone, And I decided I would grace him with my presence and give him some of my soothing words for his, how do you say it? Ah, Yes, Aching heart. And so I did, But how did the man repay me? He gave me this....” he paused for dramatic affect. “AND SENT ME FLYING ACROSS THE ROOM” the french man flinched and make flying motions with his hands.

“Can you believe how some people are?” he asked shaking his head.

Kreepy-Kitten

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 pm
"I am always one to notice a pretty lady~” Lovino grinned turning his head to one side to see Belgium better. He may be bitter towards men but a blossoming flower was always first seen in his eye.

It's quite a shame that Jerk” He made a point of sending a quick glare at Antonio before turning back to the girl and finishing his sentience. “Did not notice how lovely you looked right now either. By the way, did you get something done with you hair? It looks different from last meeting~?” he purred closing his eyes hoping he didn't sound too much like France, despite it all he though this was all going rather well, the two nations barely spoke to each other, not that that really bothered him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm
Antonio didn't notice Francis's less than innocent gestures toward him. Instead, he followed the man's every word with a look of worry and concern in his eyes. He glanced around the room for said 'L'Angleterre', but found the island nation missing.

"Why do you even go near that culero*?" Antonio asked, glancing over. He smiled sweetly and got to his feet, leaning over the Frenchman. "I'll kiss it better," he decided, leaning down and brushing his lips against the blemish. He pulled away and beamed, sitting back down.

*a*****e*

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 am

'I know you're not the only one who's guilty, Gilbert...' the Austrian sighed a little, before lifting the armrest between them. 'Here. If you're feeling cold...' He removed his jacket (as there was no way it was going to dry before the plane landed, and it would most likely cause Gilbert more discomfort) before tossing it over another chair. In a smooth movement, he wrapped one arm around Gilbert, pulling the ex-nation towards himself with a gentle firmness.

Of course, Roderich waited for the struggle. He had a firm belief that Gilbert would certainly not just agree to this... After what had happened today, anyway. 'Just try to get some rest.' He frowned a little, noticing Gilbert's high temperature. The dilemma came about; was it best to keep Gilbert comfortable, or to do what was best for him and keep him cold?

Perhaps this sickness thing wasn't as easy as he'd first thought.

----------

'If you think so... You know him better than I do, nowadays, aru...' Yao replied in defeat, supposing that the Greek may've been right after all. Perhaps Kiku would be fine with it. But then again, the Asian couldn't help the niggling feeling that something was up with this. It seemed too easy, too simple for that. He glanced up at Heracles with a tired smile. 'I'm all too happy to be friends...' However, the nation trailed off, swallowing. What would Ivan think? He'd noticed that the Russian had fallen silent, and it was a little eerie... After all, to not know Ivan's position in this entire situation was a little worrying.

For all Yao knew, Ivan could be seething with anger beneath that little false smile. Or he could be terribly distraught... He swallowed again, finding his mouth going a little dry at the idea of upsetting his friend in any way. He doubted that he could handle it if Ivan were to distance himself.

'Ivan...?' He spoke gently after a few moments, wanting to somehow coax the silent nation to speak. He reached to gently touch the side of Ivan's face with one hand, smiling in what was meant to be a comforting manner... However, he couldn't hide the weariness in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 am
Gilbert froze when he was tugged against the Austrian's side, immediately wanting to pull back and give the man a piece of his mind. But there was a part of him that was content to be held close and be protected. He was tired of having to fight for his own survival. Maybe he could just...

Closing his eyes, he rested his head on Roderich's shoulder and shivered. It was oddly...comfortable, reclining against someone. Even if it was someone he always had fought with in the past. Knowing his mind was foggy and was probably the reason for his sudden agreeableness, he still felt that he could go along with this. The Austrian was somewhat warm, even if he was also wet from the rain, which helped ease the chill out of his bones.

Due to his foggy mind and ill body, Gilbert was aware that sleep was unlikely while he was still in clothing that made him feel worse. Instead, he was willing to keep his eyes shut and lean against Roderich, trying to steady his breathing and manage his thoughts into some semblance of order.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:32 am
Ivan watched the interaction, feeling displeasure surge inside of him. It left a bitter taste on his tongue, making him feel small and insignificant. It made him want to pull Yao against him and insist that the Greek stay away from him. But...that would leave him being petty and possessive, wouldn't it? And that would hurt Yao. He didn't want the Chinese man to feel any sort of pain and leave him, like his older sister had. And how the Baltics had. He didn't like being alone - aside from Natalia, but since she stalked him, Ivan decided she didn't particularly count in this regard.

Blinking slightly when Yao brushed his hand against his cheek, he looked at the Asian curiously. He noticed the weariness in the man's eyes, not wanting to cause him anymore trouble.

"It's your choice," he slowly murmured, thinking over his words carefully. He didn't want to fumble in front of the Greek, causing any negative thoughts about his intelligence when he was unaccustomed to speaking English anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:38 am

Bella's eyes narrowed. She didn't like to hear of someone - even Lovino - bad mouthing Spain. However, Antonio and the Italian had been together for quite some time, so this may just be normal behaviour for them. Deciding to let it pass, she simply said "Well, he does look quite busy over there, with France and all..so you can't really blame him that much. And I don't suppose many people would really notice every detail that had changed since the last meeting..except you, of course, but then again, you have always been very..observant, haven't you? Belgium grinned at Lovino, enjoying this little conversation they were having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heracles let out a soft sigh of contentment. It seemed both China and Japan had been right, that this was going to work out well afterall. The Greek smiled at Yao. "I really am happy to hear that, Yao." Sliding towards the wall opposite his friend, the Mediterrannean nation, still smiling softly, closed his eyes.

Keeaykeay

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games