Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Happy birthday, Pyre! *confetti* I'll be 23 in a couple months...I only start feeling old for being on Gaia when I venture into other forums and see all these people with pictures of themselves in their signatures and I realize how babyfaced they are. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Kilana
STUPID TOWNS, KILLING INVISIBOBS AND SOOTFACES AND ZOMBIES. ;O;

AS;LDSKL;DFVKJPERF!!!!!! evil

Quote:
So um, have I missed anything? I have this freaking forum in my quick links whatever bar and I look at it but never have the urge to post, idk whiy. I guess I figured y'all forgot about me or something and then I got shy again. e_e I'm a terrible lurker.
Ditto.  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Sevi Rais
Kilana
STUPID TOWNS, KILLING INVISIBOBS AND SOOTFACES AND ZOMBIES. ;O;

AS;LDSKL;DFVKJPERF!!!!!! evil

Quote:
So um, have I missed anything? I have this freaking forum in my quick links whatever bar and I look at it but never have the urge to post, idk whiy. I guess I figured y'all forgot about me or something and then I got shy again. e_e I'm a terrible lurker.
Ditto.

WHY EVIL FACE? What did I say? D:< It's the truth! They had a mass re-save because of Towns alpha, and it killed all the classic avatars. Unless you're just as outraged as I am, then yes, I understand.

And yeah. Even now that I'm not so busy anymore, I feel like I have nothing to contribute to anything. Even in the other places.. place.. that I hang out in, I'm just like blehhhhh.

The scroll wheel on my mouse broke. I'm irritated. I'll have to buy a new one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 pm
...man, I really hope my mule's pretty BOO skin never gets resaved. D:  

Soranoko
Crew

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 am
Kil: I was agreeing with your statement, thus the evil emote. xd

I thought it was because of the clyde server got shelved?

Sora: It could. That's what happened to us (invisibobs, zombies and grombies (?)). I think it was almost the zombies' one year anniversary before they were killed. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 am
Xanilus
Lady Pyre
I almost bought that squiggly hairstyle. Xani and I would have been identical twins. o.O

And I turned 25, today. That's probably officially ******** old to be hanging around Gaia.

It's pretty hair. User Image

Happy birthday... though hush, you. If you're "******** old" for this place, what's that say about me? User Image

In truth, though, I doubt it matters at all what age any of us are anyway. We're all like minded individuals who enjoy occasional contact through the internet. So it tends to be on a site with dress-up avatars and cartoony graphics... It doesn't degrade who we are unless we let it.

That you're ******** older? biggrin

Really, it's not Gaia itself that makes me think I'm too old for the site. It's running into a billion 13-year-olds every time I leave the UFG. Didn't there used to be a ton more college-aged people? gonk

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys. 3nodding  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Lord Pyre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 am
Ugh... great. I have a class today that I can normally access online. But it's not working. Hopefully it's on their end and not mine, because it's too late to drive down to the campus now.

Did I install a new version of Firefox, yesterday? I'm trying to remember... First, it crashed every time I tried to go to my Aquarium page, and now I keep getting this firewall or proxy error. >_<

Edit: UGH. What the ********? IE is crashing, too. I can't even get it started before it stops working!

Edit Edit: Well, System Restore appears to have fixed the problem. Only things is I don't know WHY. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm
Man, shows what I know. I didn't even realize there was a mass resave. Still thought Kil was a zombie.

And happy birthday, Pyre. Don't make me feel that old, though. We're the same age.

Though I did the same thing once. Looked into the "Hot Topics". Looked into "Healthcare reform" and cried. Then in "Twilight" and laughed my a** off for about 10 minutes straight realizing everyone in there was serious.  

Wolffy000

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 pm
I'd frankly rather hang out with the way-too-old-for-this crowd. I mean, not just because I am also way too old for this, but the too-old-for-it folks tend to be way more interesting to talk to. See above re: Twilight & health care.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Man, I've been female for like a year and a half, let alone not being a zombie since the resave. xd I'm not exactly sure what the true reason is, but I always thought it was because of Towns. I got my Towns invite right before the resave.

The Hot Topics section kinda scares me. All the stuff I want to avoid in one place! But it's kinda about time Twilight got its own forum. People were crying about it for so long. xD

But yeah, I don't venture out of guilds very often. I lurk SF and Q&A sometimes, but that's it.  

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm
I think going into Towns also killed the special avies. sad I never tried it at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 am
Wolffy000

And happy birthday, Pyre. Don't make me feel that old, though. We're the same age.

Though I did the same thing once. Looked into the "Hot Topics". Looked into "Healthcare reform" and cried. Then in "Twilight" and laughed my a** off for about 10 minutes straight realizing everyone in there was serious.

You know what is bugging me? I can never remember if you're a few months older or a few months younger than I. Not like it really matters. I'm thinking.... January. But that's probably wrong.

Yeah. I took a peek in Health Care Reform and cried, too. Didn't bother with Twilight. I've cried enough from all of the threads in the books subforum. Bet there are still a million of them, even with the new forum. ._.

I've been on a zOMG kick lately. It's actually fun hunting eggs when your computer can handle it. I found a golden one all by myself yesterday, then stupidly warped out of the layer when a friend showed up to use me to warp to the right layer. What a n00b moment. gonk

A few days ago, I logged in and Ryan was on the square just above me. It was pretty funny.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Jahoclave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 pm
My life is fraught with danger and peril. DANGER AND PERIL! I do not like being in the middle of my friend's break up, especially now that she is commenting on our grand friendship and texting me telling me she misses me after the first time we didn't actually hang out this week. I mean, it'd be one thing if she wasn't on this pretend idea that she and her girlfriend are "taking a break" from each other. That just seems like she's delaying the inevitable here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:44 pm
Lady Pyre
You know what is bugging me? I can never remember if you're a few months older or a few months younger than I. Not like it really matters. I'm thinking.... January. But that's probably wrong.

Yeah. I took a peek in Health Care Reform and cried, too. Didn't bother with Twilight. I've cried enough from all of the threads in the books subforum. Bet there are still a million of them, even with the new forum. ._.

Younger, though I always forget too. August. I've stopped remembering how old I am or when my birthday is though. I turned 21, it stopped mattering after that.

And c'mon, the Twilight forum is hilarious. Whenever you're feeling bad about yourself, you can always look in there and feel better. Or troll the ******** out of it. Whichever.  

Wolffy000

Kozray
Crew

Bloblike Blob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:46 pm
What in the world is this new MyGaia thing? Surprised me. xD

I kinda liked the old page though. .__.; I liked the pointlessness of seeing my "age" in days and stuff. Bleh.

And the requests bubble won't go away because I haven't denied some friend requests from random people. >>;

ARGH Gaia!

SF is rather amusing right now though. xd  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games