Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 pm
No way.

There is no way this is happening.

No, he just came from viking times, he had to remember that.

He's the only human left in the party... discounting the human alien hybrid standing right behind him.

Transylvania... Dracula... vampires... mysterious forests and full moons. Excitable toasters and Time Lords... and disappearing TARDISes.

Now, medieval arrows irritating Missy Irritable.

The Doctor seemed to be the only one who found the situation enjoyable.

"Haha!" Sam couldn't help but laugh out loud, from surprise and at all of the unexpected elements of his life since Irene was kidnapped.

"That's the spirit!" The Doctor patted Sam on the back.

A roughly dressed man with a bow and quiver came hurtling through the trees, shouting and pointing at Eddie.

"That one, with the weirdest hair! I missed her, I never miss! This is surely witchcraft!" He was yelling to the mob behind him. In his haste, he didn't notice Sam with the baseball bat.

WHAM! The man was out cold.

"What did you say, Edgar?" Someone from the mob was shouting, a distance away between the trees.

"To the castle!" The Doctor was already running. Sam followed.

"Edgar, I- what? Yes, the castle, we are on our way!" Shouted the confused mob-man. The sounds of the mob died a little bit as they adjusted their course.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:25 pm

There are no words to describe the difficulty of running through a Transylvanian forest in big boots. There are no words to describe the frustration Eddie was having, running in those boots.

Just keep running, just keep running, just keep running, she ran her mind over and over again. This was going to be her life wasn't it? Running around with crazy people, the last of her kind. What kind of examples are they of their great race?

Then something hit her.

"Did he say I had weird hair!?"

"What - What did you do!?" A guard was yelling at her.

"I killed them."

If he got just a few more inches closer she could grab him, and get him.

"How!?"

"Where is King Vlad? I must speak with him."

"That is not for a slave -"

"Do I look like a slave to you!?"

She gestured at her futuristic and expensive-looking clothing.

"I have urgent news for him! There are invaders -"

"We know about - "

"There are OTHER invaders, these slaves knew about it. I had to kill them. You have to listen to me, I swear blood to the King, and I'm not going to have him die tonight because some stupid guard wouldn't let me out!"

She screamed like she used to scream at her brothers.
The guard stood, obviously uneasy.

"There is man out there, a Lord from far away, his party is small, because they don't need to be larger. They are assassins, trained and skilled, like me."

She pressed her face against the bars.

"Now let me out."

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:04 am
The Captain ran with the rest of the group thinking of an old race similar to vampires,heck thats maybe how the legend of vampires start. It was a very old race,old as timelords.

They feed on timelords because of our energy he thought but it was just a story. Maybe it held some truth because he faced one in his universe. Never wanted to face one again,hopefully this isn't the case.

The Captain ran up to the Doctor running beside him as they made there way saying.

"Doctor,all this talk of vampires and transylvainia has got me curious,what if we run into.....a Vita Ereptor? I have only faced one,in my universe and I barely got away with my life. I do not wish to relive that experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:51 pm
"A Vita Ereptor?" shouted Susan as she ran with everyone else, "I sure hope not! Besides, how can a Vita Ereptor take over a TARDIS? It's iceatonic. Only a Time Lord could use them."  

Triska
Crew

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Eddie slapped her palm on her face. Susan looked over at her as they ran, curiously.

"Not...exactly." Eddie gasped out, trying to keep up with everyone.

"What?" The Captain asked.

"The Ruler's TARDIS has obviously been through some...upgrades."

She was referring to the fact that the Ruler's TARDIS was the Doctor's TARDIS from another universe. Being the Doctor's TARDIS it's chameleon circuit would be broken. Since the Ruler's wasn't he must have upgraded it or at least fixed it in some manner.

"Besides! TARDISes as old as the Ruler's have been known to...take up a larger personality...a...a better AI...self awareness. If the thing wanted to go somewhere, I'm sure it could!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 pm
Sam was getting tired. He didn't have the lungs of a Time Lord, and it was beginning to become apparent when the Time Lords who were running behind Sam a moment ago suddenly were jogging easily next to the Doctor.

"Mmph... argh." Sam muttered. He looked at the castle. Of course, it didn't even seem a bit closer. He looked back at the ground, trying hard not to trip over tree roots. He sighed.

The ground began to incline, and he looked up at the castle again. There was a mob running up the hill, too, about a quarter to their left. The castle was beginning to seem a bit nearer.

He tripped over a tree root, steadied himself, and began to run again. Unluckily, there was an inappropriately placed tree root right under his next footfall. He fell, this time he hit the ground with a thud. He woke up 5 minutes later, head throbbing. He was very alone.

~~~

"An ereptor? Well... I ran into a few very hungry ones once. They died shortly after. I thought they might have been the last... I may be wrong. See, they get really slow when they are hungry. The life of a Time Lord works like their oxygen. And there weren't any more Time Lords to eat..."

He thought uncomfortably to himself; rarely they can adapt to other species' lives, but that can cause illness or insanity. He didn't think this was the case... he's sure he would have picked up on an ereptor living on earth, if he was ever near one...

The Doctor arrived at the outer wall of the castle, panting slightly, looking around for signs of people. The three other Time Lords stopped next to him. They were all young. Well... compared to himself.

He felt sort of like he was baby-sitting.

Not that he minded, he had company. He loved company.

He began to whisper... "So here we are, er... wait..." He looked around.

"Where's Sam?" He spoke. "And... where's Sorvad?"

CrystalGazer

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:03 pm
The Captain looked around pulling out his sonic screwdriver and saying.

"I'll go back and look for them,you three can stay here." he says running back ready for anything and to jump into action.

He did that most of his life,really,jumping in and trouble always found him,sure he saved the universe a few times but he knew why the doctor was lonely.

He got lonely,which was why he came back to galifrey every once in a while to bug eddie,eddie might not have been the nicest but she hung around with him and did fun things like hacking the matrix to download a few desktop themes into his tardis.

What fun they had,wish they had it again on galifrey. How he missed the shining planet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:37 pm

"Where do you think you're going!?" Eddie cried, stomping her foot. "Don't you watch horror movies!? The worst thing to do is SEPARATE!"

He sort of stopped and turned to her.

"We can't just run! What if they find the TARDIS!?" Eddie cried again.

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:26 am
"Eddie I won't leave them behind." Captain says looking to them and then the doctor to see what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:05 pm
Susan commented, "I really do hope that Sorvad wasn't taken for some kind of demon. The people at this time are extremest when it comes to something that speaks like a human, but doesn't look human. Or don't have the same style as they do as was evident to how that guy reacted to Eddie's hair."  

Triska
Crew

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:25 pm
Sam was wandering, slowly, towards the castle. His head was throbbing. He couldn't think straight.. he just knew that the Doctor, the Editor, the Captain, and Susan were all probably at the castle by now. He would meet all of them there.

~~~

The Doctor was running his fingers through his hair. He was becoming extremely worried, he had promised Irene that he would keep Sam safe.

As for Sorvad... Susan had a point, he would definitely be mistaken as some sort of creature from another world. Which he was, halfway. If Sorvad was smart, he would have barricaded himself inside the TARDIS, which was still open... if the Doctor remembered correctly. If worse came to worse... he was captured, and defenseless.

The wires that ran through Sorvad's body were being used like strings for a puppet, someone or something was using the wires to control Sorvad every now and then. The controller was loosing it's grip on Sorvad's mind, which was apparent by the fact that Sorvad only seemed to go into his rages when his brain was addled. When the TARDIS picked up the wires in Sorvad's body, the Doctor knew he had to completely subdue the wireless connections to the remote the controller possessed. That is what he did with his sonic screwdriver, he was giving Sorvad more Time and preventing him from harming anyone else.

"No... Captain, it's my duty to go back for the both of them."

Eddie seemed irritated.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:31 pm
The Captain looked to the Doctor saying to him "Well,what do you want us to do,someone go with you to find them and make sure their alright or do the three of us go on ahead to the castle to see if they went there thinking we were there?"  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:03 pm
"You three should stick together. Erm..."

The Doctor looked up at the castle. His curiosity was itching him like an infected wound, he really wanted to find out what was going on inside it's turrets... he didn't want to put anyone in danger, though. Suddenly, he slapped his had to his forehead.

"Oh! I wouldn't be surprised if this was the invasion of Vlad Dracula's castle." The Doctor scratched the wall, then sniffed it. "Actually, I would bet that it is."

The Ereptor conclusion made a lot of sense. They were very dangerous creatures, yet three Time Lords would be able to overcome one Ereptor. Not if there were Ereptor reinforcements, though...

The Ereptor had fled from them. There was only one, the Doctor was positive.

He turned to his three companions.

(( OOC: I don't want to come to any conclusions about what is going to happen next until someone else has posted; Eddie, Susan, and the Captain need to help decide if they are willing to go into the castle, or go back with the Doctor (which seems pointless), or look for the Ereptor. Also, where is Renfield currently? And where the hell is Sorvad? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:33 pm
The Captain nodded and says "Well I'll go to the castle,who wants to come with me to see if sam or sorvad is at the castle? You could go with the doctor to see if they are back there near the tardis. Its ether of your choices."

The Captain thought to himself pulling out his laser screwdriver to see if it was powerful enough to take down an ereptor.  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:54 pm

"Urrrghhh...castle's fine." She sighed. "An Ereptor with a TARDIS is a dangerous thing I guess, best we get rid of it."

The King apparently was not afraid of the coming invasion. She thought perhaps that it was just one of many to occur in some sort of normal method. In fact he sat in his throne room, directing a General just then with maps of secret paths he had constructed for just these purposes.

The throne room was large, fairly well decorated given it was only the 1400s and immense paintings and sculptures and such were rare for interior design. She had her neck chained down to her hands that were behind his back.

The King himself looked much larger than she imagined. He was tall but much broader and muscular than a thin Vampire she had expected. He dressed in royal red and a crest was upon his crowed head. He didn't even look at her at the time as he planned with his General.

He seemed indifferent at her presence as a guard made her bow on her knees. But when he was done and a the General ran off he made his way to his throne, looking down his nose at her. He didn't say anything at all but the guard spoke as if commanded.

"This one sir, she claims to have vital information on our attackers." The guard said.

She looked up at him and he seemed rather bored with her.

"Assassins." She spoke out.

"No one gave you permission to speak -"

"From the Kingdom of Gallifrey."

To this new word the King Vlad Dracul sat up and looked at her.

"Gallifrey?" He asked.

"A far off kingdom, who's inhabitants prospered better than any on this Earth. Better than the Turks, better than you."

He rose in defiance of her claims so she spoke louder before he could stop her.

"But there was a great war! Gallifrey had always isolated themselves, and so no one knew of them, or their advanced technology and methods. But they were invaded, and they fought, and they lost. And now the last few Gallifreyans have been hired to come and kill you in ways you've never imagined."

He sat down then.

"I have a very wonderful imagination." He said.

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games