Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm
Pasta - English. Not a good major to be self-conscious about writing papers.

Whoo! Kicked EB's a** on hard. I was the leader. Coincidence? I think not. This one jackass kept going into the circle when we were doing the tail so I kicked him and we did it with five. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm
Yeah, I think Orzsag has overblown it just a tad. I'm pretty sure he said something similar on another issue. I just hate it when I don't take warnings seriously and then it turns out to be true.

I'm going to Black Angus tomorrow! Mmmmm baked potato with potato soup. <3333333333  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Aeolusis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:27 am
I was going to say I got a job this week selling cutlery but after today's first training, ******** this s**t. I could do the work, but this one individual turned everything sour.

This person attends the same college as me, and several of my friends and I have interacted with him and we all have this creepy feeling about him. One major point is he's stalked several of my friends. Another point is also how he got his nickname bible boy, he tries to force the bible on everyone he sees yet he plays Yu-gi-oh which is based off of Egyptian mythology, talk about a hypocrite.

No amount of money is worth this s**t, I have my limits and they've been met.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Oh, Sun God. Just walking back from class, I saw a girl hunched over by a planter with two security guards hovering over her, two ambulances, one with a person on a stretcher being moved in, a few piles of puke, and more obnoxious people than I can count.  

Soranoko
Crew

kerminatrix

O.G. Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm
tomorrow may be pretty good up until about 2 or 3 o'clock. after that, there is no way the day can go that won't end in miserable shittiness. beer is helping me not pay attention to that right now. thanks, beer!  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Why the hell does everything have to happen in June? I have to take so much freaking time off from work and I can't really afford it.  

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 pm
Had an awesome Hive crew, tonight. 58 waves and 740 total spawns.

I found a scaredy cat earlier in the day and it is godly against landstriders. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 pm
O.O

I'm not sure that I am okay with these people.  

Jahoclave

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:43 pm
Wow... I just joined a crew for EB Hard whose ringsets were so bad, I had to make up an excuse to get out of wasting the rest of the night. Everyone had 6 attack rings and 1 buff. And the crew leader wasn't even doing buffcheck until I asked. Seriously? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:09 pm
I'm sorry Pyre. I just have this week and next week and I'll be finished with school until the fall.
So we can do some crewing together.
Though I will be looking for work shortly after finals.  

Aeolusis
Crew

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:51 pm
Oh God. You have not seen giftrape until you've been fighting the windmill giftboxes when the night patrol spawns. IT SHOULD NOT EXIST! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 pm
o.o Part of me just wants to be like "yes, please, that would be amazing and wonderful" but the rest of me feels guilty and like that's way too big of something for them to do for us.  

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 pm
Somebody just asked how to get "more ammunition" for their guns, guns, guns ring. I have officially seen every stupid zOMG question ever asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:36 am
Nice Pyre. What did you tell the person? Or was it just a "/facepalm" moment?  

Aeolusis
Crew

Hey Pasta

Shameless Genius

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:36 am
Pyre, your aquarium is pretty much the only way I get gold anymore. Also, love love love your avatar. <3  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games