Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:46 pm
Akahoshi > Rawr. domokun

I'll never need another LangHo again. xd

Goodnight, have a nice sleepytime. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:48 pm
Nyome >> Gah!! Yes! Cheap outfit, I remember I bought this at around 3am...I'm too attached to it to sell it @w@

SJ >> Kee!! Can't wait to see it biggrin As for the top hat, the stripe is white (but I'd love it more if it were red).

Oni >> Thankies redface Even if I'm not 'that' cute >.>;;

Koji >> Bah!! Ever heard of "search user's posts"? xd *searches*

Akahoshi >> *huggles* You know we'll miss you 4laugh

For some reason I can't everyone's avatar...  

Memai-kins

oni cypress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:49 pm
search for our posts outside of the guild, its screwy like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:50 pm
Akahoshi: Grewd night! ^w^m

Memai: gonk I forgot about that, I seriously did... xd sweatdrop  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:52 pm
Ooooooh!!!! Long time no see. xd Yes folks! It's back! And it's HERE! It's

Teh ebil blog of eternal dho0m! ™ twisted

Hoshi-Ko » gonk *ph34s glitchy Akahoshi*

Nuri » ninja I shall await for those pics... And you bettah... Or mr. whee gets it stare arrow (@'.')=@ whee

Awww sad S.j. shall join the twenties ranks... Don't worry, you won't miss the teen years THAT much. wink

Memai » Yes! THAT long whee *ish proud* ... I've known her ever since I began using the Direct Connect (downloading client similar to IRC) , and ever since then it's been fun the whole time. ^^ [She's the one who brought me to Gaia, so everyone thank her for hauling my a** over here from DC gonk ]

...And I think they're right.. I DO say you're cute... still... I think it must be the eyes.... It HAS to be the eyes! (Mainly because asian eyes are schoo kewt. xd )

Nuri (...again!) » gonk I wanna see the piccy! ^^ And Seizure is PINK! xd !!! (Ok, not pink... But I think it was purple... neutral )

Mistress Dreams! xd » Huzzah! (for the 9000th post! whee )

Der Furher (a.k.a. devil-lang) » Poor poor you neutral be happy tho, girly girls get away with ANYTHING ... even murdering by unsuspectingly shooting someone on the head eek

OMFG!!! Teh secksay pimpy Lang with her pimpy hat .. I must be in heaven crying ... oh wait...right... Where IS Graceful? confused

Teh Angel...? [a.k.a. Nyome] » gonk Nuuuuu!!!! crying ... Oh well ... Guess I'll just save your avi whenever you change dresses to make up for lost Nyome pics then... neutral

Koji » sad I ain't getting glitches of any sort. All I see is a lot of you in red x's of dho0m! ™

Teh Hoshi! xd » OMG OMG OMG!!! Lang gets to be your Pimp?!?!?! gonk

stare Lucky you....

AD and Lang bickering... xd !!!!!!!

Gotta love AD's twitching... It's too cute gonk *stabs eyes repeatedly, then douses eye sockets with clorox*

Lang's #1 Ho (Hoshi! whee ) ? g'night Hoshi-ko! whee heart

Back to Memai.... yet again! xd » Yeah Memai ... I know what you mean sad ... I can see Sethy's, Nuri's, yours and mine perfectly...

...And what the hell is it with Sethy and your hands? ... They look like they're closing a fist or something neutral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:55 pm
Akahoshi - Dum dum dum duuuuuuummmm! It's GRAMMAR NAZI AD!! *fanfare!*

Night! heart

Koji - I'm going to start cracking down on everyone, so don't take it too personally. And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but it doesn't take much time to proofread.

You hear that, everyone? I'm going to implement a Proofreading Rule, damn it! It's discourteous to be too lazy to check your spelling or grammar. And don't give me that "I'm not a very good speller" crap, either. Dictionary.com exists for a reason and there is NO excuse for typos. The only people who are immune to this new rule are those for whom English is a second (ie, not learned in childhood) language. Savvy?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:59 pm
Shiro >> Pish...my eyes are fully rounded whenever I see a bishie xd I'm just part asian...so I've got a bit more of rounder eyes whee as for the hands, it's the new poses. Sadly, I can't get out of this horrid outfit stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:01 pm
heart Grammar Nazi's new rule heart

Hail and obey. gonk  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:02 pm
*is immune to A.D.'s proofreading rule*

Ah!!! The luck of a latino born outside American soil... ^^

(Ok, so technically Puerto Rico is a colony of the U.S. ... But still, the main language is Spanish... And secondary language is English... My third would be Italian, but i prefer to speak japanese instead whee )

Meh... She's right though... And in the end, I'd be an a-hole if I weren't so lazy.... neutral

*Goes and edits blog so every word can be seen correctly, while trying to make it grammatically correct neutral *

EDIT: re did the whole blog... and i think i see some grammar errors still in place sad ... anywho i also re-made this post as well... trying to make it as understandably right as possibly could... gonk i think that's the wrong sintax used in that sentece crying *beats self*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:03 pm
Shiro: Yeah, the guilds always mess up first. This time the avis are broken...

AD: o_o()

Whatever you say...mine wasnt a typo, I thought thats how you spelled it. 3nodding  

Chibi Koji

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:09 pm
@_@ Oh a new proof-reading rule, how very interesting. =O

I shall have to remember this... o.o;;

In other news TSC has been updated. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:11 pm
*pats Shiro* Tis alright, sometimes I have to read over 3 times just in case....AD's wrath is the worst kind of wrath you can get gonk

EDIT: Even if I successfully saved changes to my avatar (right now I'm wearing my gothic-lolli-1337 outift) in the forums, I'm still wearing my cheap hula-girl outfit gonk gonk

EDIT #2: Gah! My new outfit doesn't show up in the guild, but it works just fine for other forums outside the guild gonk  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:19 pm
Lang - Damn straight! ROAR!!!

Shiro - You're not immune; your English is perfect. xp

Koji - Then it's a good thing I had a fit, isn't it?

Seth - Yes. AD is rather moody today and is taking it out on poor grammar. Later she might set things on fire. Eventually, she'll stop talking in the third person.

o.O *runs away*

Memai - Yesh, my wrath is awful. Though for Guildies (that's all of you), it's more like insane arm flailing and complaining. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:24 pm
Everytime I look at your NINJA band AD...I just can't help but complain and whine about how much I want that headband heart  

Memai-kins

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:29 pm
Sethy > TSC? What's that? neutral

Memai > I know, Memai... Yet i think it is best if even those who she says are immune to such a rule abide by it... Just because a rule doesn't apply to you, doesn;t mean you should ignore it... Set the example... And everyone else will be lead by your movement. ^^

A.D. > So I'm not immune? xd Awww damn! sad ...anywho, my english is THIS good because of many years of training... still, you know better than anyone of the many grammatical horros I am capable of (for instance, the many times I don't write capital letters where they belong confused ... even after all these years, it's just easier for me to ignore the Capitals. I want to be good... if not proficient, mind you.)

Anywho... I'll just go somewhere now... >.> (Namely the pantry in the kitchen to search for the Ever-Elusive Pop-Tarts! biggrin )

I'll be right back...

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games