Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Akatsuki Guild
*sigh* so.......hows the weather? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GILAMESH!!!
WOO!!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 pm
Wow, I just got own'd... XD
It feels weird not having to worry about school. WHY DID I HAVE TO BEAT MIRROR'S EDGE!? Now I have nothin' to do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Lol. Sorry about that... I think. Lol.
Anyways, it's an overcast at all times here. It wasn't that cold today either. As a note, I just got my room back!!! TTwTT Having my own room is so epic. x'D  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 am
XD Yaay, congrats~ I just finished cleaning my room. :3
And..
It's sunny.
Which is very bad.
If it's sunny in the wintertime, it's COLD. Right now it's 14 degrees and SUNNEH. Yesterday, it was 11 degrees with a windchill of -17 or something awful like that, and it was SUNNY!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm
...It's weird being away from school. I haven't been able to practice with my bo staff, I haven't played my clarinet at all, I finished my reviews, and... I'm bored! Oh my gosh! Man! I'm hopeless without having something to occupy my time! D=
The GD doesn't even entertain me anymore. =[ *sigh*
Still overcast. It's cold in my house but not outside... weird.  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 am
Awwz, pobre Silverfin..
Sporky..
o_o
But it's CHRISTMAS EEVE!
And it's 43 degrees and rainy. Yesterday, it was icing. And I went shopping for SEVEN HOURS! IN THE ICE! TTOTT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 am
Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. It's rainy here.
Go ahead and tell me what you got peoples. =]  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:46 pm
Yes, merry Christmas!!
I got a shirt, moolah, an animation program, and.... that's about it~
And it's like 35 here with a really strong wind. YESTERDAY IT WAS 70 DEGREES. SEVENTY!!! D8

What'd you get Sporky?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm
I just got a lot of Air Force stuff, money, and a game. I mean A LOT of Air Force stuff though. I have everything from bouncy balls, to and Air Force Blanket. My fav things though are my flight jacket with my name embroidered on it and everything, and my personalized dog tags. I just need a watch, then I'm set. mrgreen ninja  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:47 am
XD Ooh, that's cool! I think I'd like the blanket the best. |P
It's bleh over here weather-wise.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:14 pm
The weather is bipolar over here. First it was like 44 in the morning, then it got hot around 3, and now it's cooling down again. =P  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

1lamarag
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 am
I'm at my grandma's house, which is a state over from home, so whatever she gets, home gets it a few days later.
SO HERE, it's cold, and we have to get all these Christmas decorations down, which is kinda hard because my grandma's house is the single most Christmasy-countriest house I've evar seen.
But my eyeballz are dried out and it's cold everywhere. Last night, it was snowing! =D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Hey guys. =D
Well, an update, school is starting again for me on Tuesday, and I have some homework to do I only have half done. I won't be able to get on as often again. Also, on weekends, I may get on, but really, I'll be studying aerodynamics, Air Force history, military, flight, and studing for ASVAB which I plan on taking some time during high school. Yeah, I'm doomed. I going to two different schools basically, normal school, and my own little mini home school in which I study for joining the Air Force. Keeping all As and maintaining this will be hard. I'll get on as often as possible, but meh.

The weather is still bipolar. It's pretty warm, and overcast in the mornings, but no other time. ._.;
See yeah!  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 am
Gah, Sporky you sound like my brother. He goes to a super school.
And a bit of advice for the Air Force. One of my cousins went in, he quit and came back messed up. Don't let those kind of people get to you. My cousin used to be amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:57 am
Nah, my school is gay. If you can't cut it out in any of the other schools, or you can't afford to go anywhere else, you come to the crap heap we call ______________. I could go somewhere else, I don't know why but my parents for me to stay at this wonderful joint. I'm not even sure my school is cut out to be POLISHED turd! (which is possible by the way)
However, what do you mean messed up? It's not like anything you say is going to change my mind, but I'm curious. I mean, if it's not too much to ask. =]  

Ferocious Rabid Weasel
Vice Captain

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moko-Neko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm
I'm not tryin' to change your mind. That's your life, I'm not going to interfere. As for my cousin. I don't like to talk about him, but I feel you need to be warned. Just remember good ol' Moko when you're there.  
Akatsuki Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff